Leaked Scans from Famitsu
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-12-24 01:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

CONSOLE WARS :V
C'MON MAGGOTS, JUSTIFY YOU BEING POOR AND ONLY OWNING ONE CONSOLE, MEANWHILE I'LL ENJOY PLAYING GAMES RELEASED FOR EVERY CONSOLE THAT MY MOMMY BOUGHT ME
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-12-24 01:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Good, because I refuse to buy ps3 at that price with so few games worth playing on it.

Must be trolling. I refuse to believe people this dumb still exist.
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-24 02:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:
Good, because I refuse to buy ps3 at that price with so few games worth playing on it.

lol ps3 is too expensive and the number of good games are few, I refuse to buy it. Intelligence has nothing to do with it and I'm entitled to my opinion. If any one is trolling it's you.
[+]
By semimmortal 2009-12-24 02:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:

lol ps3 is too expensive and the number of good games are few, I refuse to buy it. Intelligence has nothing to do with it and I'm entitled to my opinion. If any one is trolling it's you.
Actually, it's a lot cheaper now (300 bucks I believe).
Plus free online capabilities which is as good as the Live version (and free).
As for number of good games, if you consider Halo good, then I'd have a hard time convincing you here.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-12-24 02:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:

You're either trolling or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Every console has pros and cons but you haven't hit any of them. How is the PS3 too expensive? What games, exclusive to other consoles, are superior to the PS3's lineup?
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-12-24 02:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

PS3 is too expensive for me, but so are all the really good games that I'd like to play <_<
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-24 02:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:

You're either trolling or HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Every console has pros and cons but you haven't hit any of them. How is the PS3 too expensive? What games, exclusive to other consoles, are superior to the PS3's lineup?
lmao, you're trying hard to start a fight huh??
As I said I'm entitled to my opinion.
PS3 is still over priced for being as old as it is, it's not backwards compatible unless you pay extra (which is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) and there aren't that many games exclusive to ps3 worth buying a whole new system for. You want examples of good xbox games? Halo/gears of war would be a good starting place, but I'm not gonna get into this with you because it's obvious that you're only interested in trolling me.
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-12-24 03:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quit complaining about the price already, it's far cheaper in America than in other countries.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-12-24 03:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
PS3 is still over priced for being as old as it is, it's not backwards compatible unless you pay extra (which is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) and there aren't that many games exclusive to ps3 worth buying a whole new system for. You want examples of good xbox games? Halo/gears of war would be a good starting place, but I'm not gonna get into this with you because it's obvious that you're only interested in trolling me.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. $300 is not expensive. Uncharted, Resistance, LBP, GT, GoW, Warhawk, R&C, etc...Award winning exclusives across multiple genres. BC was cut because people like you cried about the console being too expensive(it wasn't). Also how can you say "paying extra" is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE when you own(I assume) a 360? The entire platform of the 360 is built around paying extra.

It's also a fully functional, upgradeable Bluray player which just can't be beaten in the $300 price range.

I'm not trolling you. It's just that not one damn thing you've said makes any sense.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-24 03:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

:/ Either stop arguing or get topicbanned, both of you. This is not the place for arguing.
 Remora.Rubi
Server: Remora
By Remora.Rubi 2009-12-24 03:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Hellbringerx said:
I like the section where they zoomed in on the girl's rack. I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this....anyone able to translate? :)

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I felt like translating these captions for anyone who cares.

Rack close-up:
'Beauty [fashion] is on the inside. (Kind of a guess. I think it's a pun since the word for 'inner' here can also mean 'underwear.') Just in this presentation alone, there are 7 different types of color patterns.'

Crotch close-up:
'Examining them individually, you can see that the materials of the fabrics are different.'

Not too interesting, I know.
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-12-24 08:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

:V MY OPINION > YOUR OPINION :V
 Fairy.Berserkerjr
By Fairy.Berserkerjr 2009-12-24 08:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:

Not for nothing but... How much did you pay for your x360?. What year did you buy it?. And last but not least, how many have you bought since your first one?.

Answer those questions and then I'm going to evaluate you ^^.
[+]
 Kujata.Erim
Server: Kujata
user: Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2009-12-24 09:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta love it when people feel the need to justify their purchase or choice of console to others only to argue opinions that don't mean ***to anybody but themselves.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-12-24 09:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah man. Glorious multi console owning master race over here. Enjoy bickering over your 3.2GHz single core budget CPUs with 256~512MB of RAM.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-12-24 09:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Erim said:
Gotta love it when people feel the need to justify their purchase or choice of console to others only to argue opinions that don't mean ***to anybody but themselves.

Not justifying anything. The 360 is a solid system and so is the PS3.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-12-24 13:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

360> Solid system?
The only thing Microsoft has ever released that was anywhere near solid was the Sidewinder joystick.
Enjoy your 70% failure rate.
[+]
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2009-12-24 13:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Opinions, opinions, opinions...

This thread obviously isn't ever going to have a productive conversation again.
 Shiva.Nightraid
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-12-24 13:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

lolfanboys

Cant we just love both?
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-12-24 13:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nightraid said:
lolfanboys

Cant we just love both?
We could, yeah.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-24 14:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even own one, and would appreciate even a PS2.

THAT BEING SAID, let's get back to the original topic, shall we? XD
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-24 19:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Berserkerjr said:
Fairy.Usua said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:

Not for nothing but... How much did you pay for your x360?. What year did you buy it?. And last but not least, how many have you bought since your first one?.

Answer those questions and then I'm going to evaluate you ^^.
last post on this topic, I own 3 360s and 4 xbox 1s (used to run a game room for the college) payed 150 each for the 360s. Only one has ever failed and microsoft replaced it and gave me left for dead for free since it took them a while to get the console back. Bought 2 last year and 1, 2 years ago. I always buy at gamestop.
Finally I'm not interested in bluerays or any of that since the technology is still new and fairly expensive (don't think 300 dollars is expensive then aren't you just mr. moneybags) Until the price drops to match a 360 I'm not gonna buy one.
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2009-12-24 19:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Another reason for Usua not to want a PS3!!!

Joking of course. :P
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-24 19:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Erim said:
Another reason for Usua not to want a PS3!!!

Joking of course. :P
I lol'd, thank you.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-12-24 19:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Usua said:
Until the price drops to match a 360 I'm not gonna buy one.

What...I don't...*head explodes*
[+]
 Carbuncle.Callicantzaros
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Callicantzaros 2009-12-24 19:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

From what i have heard. FFIV will be PC and ps3 only atm. Microsoft was having a big fit where they only wanted 360 uses to play with just that other 360 users. Now this information may not be true or may have changed if it is true. But Either way from the looks of it 360 may not be in the picture. I am in the process of saving up for a PS3 wimple because it will always be better for any FF game that ever comes out. I play XI on my 360 cause it has better graphics then the PS2 and MY PC atm. the reason My pc graphics suck i think is beacuse of My drivers.

Either way the price of the PS3 for what you get out of it is not that bad.

Now back on topic. I sure as hell cant wait for it to release. Signed up and hope to get picked for beta testing. I just hope the customization is far better then what they have in XI and it looks good so far. I just hope there wont be 50 million little people(no offence)running around like on Aion and a few other games that allowed the much customization
 Kujata.Erim
By Kujata.Erim 2009-12-24 19:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:

360 is 200 dollars.
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-24 19:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Erim said:
Phoenix.Baelorn said:
Fairy.Usua said:

360 is 200 dollars.
Where you're at maybe, I can get a core system for 150 in west virginia.
 Fairy.Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-24 19:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Callicantzaros said:
From what i have heard. FFIV will be PC and ps3 only atm. Microsoft was having a big fit where they only wanted 360 uses to play with just that other 360 users. Now this information may not be true or may have changed if it is true. But Either way from the looks of it 360 may not be in the picture. I am in the process of saving up for a PS3 wimple because it will always be better for any FF game that ever comes out. I play XI on my 360 cause it has better graphics then the PS2 and MY PC atm. the reason My pc graphics suck i think is beacuse of My drivers.

Either way the price of the PS3 for what you get out of it is not that bad.

Now back on topic. I sure as hell cant wait for it to release. Signed up and hope to get picked for beta testing. I just hope the customization is far better then what they have in XI and it looks good so far. I just hope there wont be 50 million little people(no offence)running around like on Aion and a few other games that allowed the much customization
Yeah I think xbox is kind of known for not wanting to mix it's players with other consoles which is kind of HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. They'll only hurt themselves if they screwed up that deal, as long as it's on pc I'll live. I signed up for beta too, but I'm sure every FF player ever has done the same.
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2009-12-24 19:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Core system is like no HHD or anything yeah?

But the main reason I heard FFXIV wont be on the 360 is because microsoft wants you use gold service to play it and SE doesnt want you to have to pay their fee and the microsoft fee to pay it.