Forum » FFXI » NMs » NM Hunting List - THF 75 solo
NM Hunting List - THF 75 solo
 Hades.Kylos
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-03-01 20:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Removed Naa Zeku the Unwaiting from the post where i need information.

Found out from a Japanese website how to spawn him, then went out and tried myself, i found him and killed him with not much trouble at all, 1/1 on the earring.

For those interested in killing this Yagudo, he is spawned by killing the only Yagudo Persecutor round the south area, and around the hill in the center of the zone, look at wiki for exact positions which i posted.

Now im working on sorting out the best money drops, which i just made now :)
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-01 20:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Kylos said:

Now im working on sorting out the best money drops, which i just made now :)

Too bad it's not much now... I used to do a killing years ago soloing nm's on thief... Now it's a lot of camping to make decent money. There is only a very few good money item to camp. But this list is great, most of them should be tried just for the fun of soloing on thf! It's amazing what a thf can do and a lot of people seems to underestimate our powers!

Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-03-01 20:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly Liquid :) and while im doing this im finding some interesting NM i never seen before, which drop good stuff, and i never knew it ^^ If it can help me im sure others could use this
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-03-01 21:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahh finally im done! Just added the top 25 most valuable drops from the NM list, they have been added to the bottom of the NM list on the first post.

Also if you wish to see the prices for all the other drops, there is a big list of every single drop and how much it goes for, on Page 2 :)

I think its time to go kill something ^^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [98 days between previous and next post]
 Unicorn.Brock
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Brock 2010-06-07 17:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

NM Mind Hoarder

I rolled up into Fei'yin not knowing the ToD of this NM. I went in and started killing Clockwork Pods at H/I-9. Started killing at 12 midnight EST. Mobs have 14 minute repop timer. Used Assasin's Charge (1 Merit) which puts it at 15 minutes recast. I used it as a timer on when the place holders would respawn. I turned on the TV and watch a "Law & Order - SVU" Marathon all night while camping coming back to kill PH's every 14 minutes. TV is almost neccessary or something else that can help pass the time in between repops... I kept killing all night. The NM didn't show itself until 7:33am, Seven and a half hours after I started. 0/1. >.>

Went to bed and woke again at 3p.m. According to the chat log someone killed a set of place holders then moved on at 2:30. The NM was up as soon as I was online at 3 so this NM seems to be consistent with the lottery spawn timer of 6~9ish hours. 1/2 with TH4 both times.

The fight is not particularly hard. Keep shadows up and an EVA build on throughout the fight putting on Haste if its missed alot and Utsu recast is down. Endrain hit 100% of the time for 70HP a proc +50 DMG from regular Melee attack. Two attack rounds by this pot can bring you in the yellow so keep Blink/EVA tanking the whole fight. All status bolts proc'd if you want to go that route. I also recommend nabbing this NM in the Hunt Registry (Jeuno) > Fei'Yin > Hunt #1 before you leave. Good fight, undercamped. Pray it drops. Using this item on RNG. Happy hunting.
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-06-08 18:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Brock! Ill be sure to add that information, if you have any more feel free to post again here :)
 Hades.Kylos
By Hades.Kylos 2010-06-29 08:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Due to the latest updates to CoP, Abyssea, VNMs i realize that there are a lot of NMs which are more accessible now, and there may be a new list of NMs which can be beaten by a THF 75 now.

Its been a long time since i done anything to this list, and i hope its helped adventurers to plan their hunting more efficiently, and im happy with the feedback i got for working on this.

In the near future ill be researching into these new NMs, and expand on these 2 lists, any help with this would be appreciated, you can state which NMs you have personally gone out with and beaten after the update.

Its just come to mind as well, that THF can now go to level 80, and therefore a number of NM which could not be beaten before, may be able to fall, due to the extra skills in marksmanship and evasion.

This list may need to be completely redone, and ill be looking for help from THF80s on all servers to help contribute to this work, im going to try reach 80 on my jobs soon, and go hunting again :)

Peace <3