Ebur Haubert (Augmenting Bods).

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Ebur Haubert (Augmenting Bods).
Ebur Haubert (Augmenting Bods).
 Sylph.Izey
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-12-14 05:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Why isnt there any Ebur Hauberts in auction ; ;
All the other useless bods aare there XD!
Anyway... I cant even find the craft for it o ffxiclopedia and seen 2 people wearing it so far, people who ofcourse arent willing to share the recipe for some amazing reason because eventually everyone isnt going to know it supposeably =3

So any thoughts on this new augmenting business using the slides and w/e the hell that new stuff is =D?
 Cerberus.Quipto
Server: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2009-12-14 05:39:27
Link | Quote | Reply

you probably dont see any for sale because they are EX
Server: Remora
user: iLLogiX
By Remora.Hackstealandbot 2009-12-14 05:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

pity you arent on my server, id be making a lot of gil off of you.

first you need ebon breastplate, then you get an /ex drop from a NM and use it plus the armor in synergy to create the haubert. some of these NMs also drop pigments for ebur/furia. you add "sockets" to them in synergy as well, with an item you get from what is essentially guild points for synergy, but are way easier to get and the items are really cheap. after that all you gotta do is the hunting for augments to add to it and add them via synergy too.

sounds like a lot of work but its not that bad and there's probably people that will walk you through the whole process for some gil
 Pandemonium.Nususu
Server: Pandemonium
user: nususu
By Pandemonium.Nususu 2009-12-14 05:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

As for the recipes, they're out there. You need to do some research, because they're on this site even. I'd post the link but I'm running out the door for school.
 Sylph.Izey
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-12-14 06:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh... I really want one for my PLD ; ;
So Hacksteal how much you think I'd be charged to have people make one of these fo-meh >.>?
 Sylph.Jetu
user: Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-12-14 08:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

looks to me like you are on my server, i got 50 synergy 3 days after it came out, i would be happy to do the synergy part for you providing im not busy and you have everything you need, only 2hr(i think) time diff too

yesterday i synergized up the aern dagger(for me) and the aern polearm (for a friend), took about an hour to do both synths, they were quite difficult to do