Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Regarding auto-generating windower macros
Regarding auto-generating windower macros
 Kujata.Xer
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Rambo
By Kujata.Xer 2008-10-07 14:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to suggest making a Spellcast version also. It shouldn't be too hard since it's just XML code. eg.
<set name="Example">
<lring>Woodsman Ring</lring>
</set>
 Carbuncle.Tsuya
Premium
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Tsuya 2008-10-07 20:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

if you're using spellcast the way it's designed, this will not be as useful as you'd think, because you'd need to make massive edits to make it do what you want... although I see what you're getting at, I personally wouldn't find it that useful
 Ramuh.Anon
Server: Ramuh
user: AnonRamuh
By Ramuh.Anon 2008-10-15 04:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I don't know about having a set tag. But simply listing the items one line at a time like the woodsman ring above would be useful to me.

While I'm on the subject (technicly the wrong forum for this, but trust me I'm going somewhere with it) I don't know if it's firefox, or a plug in or what but the Copy button for the windower macros doesn't work for me anyway. But in any event, even if it did work I wouldn't use it.

Instead there should be a line by line button that copies ONLY that line to the clipboard (think grabbing IMG tags from photobucket).
I would add two columns next to the "Add" column. One for windoer macros and one for spellcast, and don't bother printing out the results in the column, just have a javascript link that copies it to the clipboard "WM" "SC".