(Fortitude Torque, Justice Sword, W.legs ) Ls On Odin That Sell's Let Me Know

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » (Fortitude Torque, Justice sword, W.legs ) Ls on Odin that sell's let me know
(Fortitude Torque, Justice sword, W.legs ) Ls on Odin that sell's let me know
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-12-08 18:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a thought for the Wyrmal Legs, you have a better shot of spending the funds you have budgeted and buying up seals. Shouldn't cost you too much to get all 4. Then just TP burn Kirin, and reserve the Legs or KO. That's going to be your best shot...

Justice you should be able to get for free... seriously I think most LS that do sea FL the weapon or let it hit the flr...

Fortitude... methods to lowman the fight have been discussed so nothing to add there. I'm just curious as to what people charge for single/ stack of Grah M Chips on your server? On asura the per chip price is around 30k.
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-08 18:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
Just a thought for the Wyrmal Legs, you have a better shot of spending the funds you have budgeted and buying up seals. Shouldn't cost you too much to get all 4. Then just TP burn Kirin, and reserve the Legs or KO. That's going to be your best shot...

Justice you should be able to get for free... seriously I think most LS that do sea FL the weapon or let it hit the flr...

Fortitude... methods to lowman the fight have been discussed so nothing to add there. I'm just curious as to what people charge for single/ stack of Grah M Chips on your server? On asura the per chip price is around 30k.

well a pop set last I cked ran about 700k ish.
the only problem with that is to find a Ls
thats is not only knowledgeable about Kirin zerging
but capable. (only a few to my knowledge on odin)
I have also been in sky ls's that loose people pop sets.
Last ls I was in (no names lol) blew a guys pop set by loosing
then had the nerve to tell the guy it was his fault lmao.
But its a thought I might keep it in mind. My motto is you never
who will bite until you cast your line and thats all i'm doing atm.

J.sword I wish I could find a sea ls that just says come along for the
run well let you lot the justice sword.

The graft chips not many people sell them here on odin
I haven't seen any in the bazzars.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-08 18:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:

I never thought of that lol
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-12-08 18:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
well a pop set last I cked ran about 700k ish. the only problem with that is to find a Ls thats is not only knowledgeable about Kirin zerging but capable. (only a few to my knowledge on odin) I have also been in sky ls's that loose people pop sets.
Ok all I can say is you don't need a LS...

This ***is common enough on Asura I don't know why it can't be replicated. Just need x3 WHM (Shellra V, barstonra and bene), x3 BRD, DRG (for angon), THF3/4 (no explanation) and 10 heavy DD's. Pick from WAR/SAM/DRK. Gather together. Have people who can /pcmd add the bards for a 6 song rotation. Each bard will be responsible for 2 songs... you're gonna have double march, madrigal and minuet. After all 6 songs up... zerg. People need to use food, pop a poison pot, use JA/ 2hr and kick Kirin's ***.

Somehow the above seems overly simplistic, but damn. Maybe it's the Asuran DIY mentality but as long as you gather together smart people and act in a coordinated fashion you'll be fine.

Odin.Kalico said:
J.sword I wish I could find a sea ls that just says come along for the run well let you lot the justice sword.
Stalk your server, just takes some effort to find out who's who in sea. Scan the zone and /t people, eventually you should be pointed in the right direction.

Odin.Kalico said:
The Ghrah M chips not many people sell them here on odin I haven't seen any in the bazzars.
Then farm them... they drop easily enough in Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi. That's where I farmed. It's doable on thf solo, duo thf and dnc is safer. However you do it.... /nin, bring RR, and it helps to have a healer friend along.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-12-08 20:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Yo Sammitch I love your name its fits you to the T.
I have no idea what you mean, but this is about as close as I could get.

[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-08 20:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Then farm them... they drop easily enough in Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi. That's where I farmed. It's doable on thf solo, duo thf and dnc is safer. However you do it.... /nin, bring RR, and it helps to have a healer friend along.

Gonna have to disagree here. The mobs are easy enough to solo/duo, but I MUCH preferred buying chips. I went 1/22, nearly half of which buying chips when I could find them and I'd say about 60% farming my chips. It took between 4-6hrs to complete a full set on average solo on mnk/thf.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-12-08 21:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Kalico said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Odin.Kalico said:
yO whats up, My situtation is my time to play is limited to the weekends now so I don't have the time to join an ls for these. I'm looking for a Ls that sells these drops on odin. The same stuff is posted on my profile in my wanted list. Feel free to PM me. Roughly looking to spend 3M all together but negotiable. J.sword 500K F.torque 1.5M W.legs 1M-2M Thanks
There are plenty of jobs that can solo fortitude, not sure if you have any of them, but I've done it on mnk and I've known of cors and nins to be able to do it as well. I went 1/22 on drop though from my soloing.

OMG finally some usefull info ty bro
I got rdm 75 maybe i'll get a mnk friend
and duo it u got any tips.

Fort is easy as hell once you get pass the adds. RDM can solo dot style easy I duo with a RNG friend just takes forever to deaggro the adds cause zoning and grabbing NM doesn't work 100% of the time. Other then that very simple fight
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-12-08 21:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.vegetto said:
Gonna have to disagree here. The mobs are easy enough to solo/duo, but I MUCH preferred buying chips. I went 1/22, nearly half of which buying chips when I could find them and I'd say about 60% farming my chips. It took between 4-6hrs to complete a full set on average solo on mnk/thf.
Hey different strokes for different folks BUT you might have missed this post...

Odin.Kalico said:
The graft chips not many people sell them here on odin I haven't seen any in the bazzars.
You can't buy what's not in supply...

Moreover, since you can appreciate what a pain in the *** it is to get the chips in the first place... How much would people bazaar them for? On Asura it's about 30k/ per. That's about 360k/ pop. Say if he only bought pops and observed your same exact drop rate of 1/22 then he's outlaying 7.9M gil for an item he's already expressed a desire to pay no more than 1.5M.

Granted if he farms he's looking at anywhere between 88-132 hrs till he has 22 pops. God knows how much money he could have earned engaging in more productive activities instead.

Either way this poor guys is going to be out more money or time than he wants but hey... no one ever said anything in this came was easy... which I guess brings us back to the main point most have been making from the start, "Farm up some gil and pay a LS to merc it out for you!"
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-12-08 21:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't miss it at all. Was just commenting on the fact that you called it easy. I did mention that I bought them when available and that I farmed about 60% of my sets, meaning they weren't available often. 4-6 hrs for 1 pop, I would categorize into tedious, rather than easy/
 Odin.Feppharony
Server: Odin
user: iceman360
By Odin.Feppharony 2009-12-08 21:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, my sky LS is selling W. Legs for 20M, i don't know if there are other LS in Odin that sells W. Legs, but i'm sure there are. Good luck! ^.^
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-12-08 22:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

@Veg, don't take me out of context. My exact words were "easy enough."

If you want to call the endeavor tedious? Fine! The game is a grind. We both can attest to that.

All I meant to convey was that the OP does not need to have an exp party to do this. Lowman as has been discussed is perfectly suited to the task that's all... If he'd like to speed things up TH is a must, ditto healer. What more needs to be said?