users online
Forum » Everything Else » Fan-Art » MS Paint drawing challenge. week 21
MS Paint drawing challenge. week 21
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-12-04 10:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

XD! I like it! Im not use to Dyna... I've done... uhh... 3... I kinda wanna join one but I dont have the time @___@ besides, the stuff I want I'll probably never get... RDM and BLM body and hat FTW <3

... haha. Anyways. Maybe the person just wanted to finish the set..? ^^;;; Heh...

Still! Cute pic XD I love the way you draw your taru.
 Kujata.Nanyo
Server: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-12-04 11:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
XD! I like it! Im not use to Dyna... I've done... uhh... 3... I kinda wanna join one but I dont have the time @___@ besides, the stuff I want I'll probably never get... RDM and BLM body and hat FTW <3 ... haha. Anyways. Maybe the person just wanted to finish the set..? ^^;;; Heh... Still! Cute pic XD I love the way you draw your taru.

Thank you ^^. And thanks for the topic! ;P I had trouble coming up with what I Wanted to do, @.@ But once I did I knew Exactly what I Wanted it to look like XD (Which is sometimes bad for me because then I nit pick about how perfect it should look <.< (I was making little dots so I could check to make sure the eyes were atleast almost perfectly centered @.@ ._. I'm terrible at this stuff XD I'm sure what takes you people maybe a hour or something takes me 3 or 4 XD Because I keep going back and fixxing things that I dislike XD And still it's not good XDXDXD)

Dienamis shells don't take too much time (Unless you're like totaly anti any Endgame) I mean a normal Sky or Sea farming/Trigger run can take about 5-6 hours @.@ So consider Dynamis, it's Maybe 1 hour to gather (Ie 1 hour to get tothe spot and have everything together, and the sooner you've that done you sooner you get to AFK and goof off.) Then 4 hours of Dynamis (in which you'll probably AFK for fewd or a drink or bathroom ect.) Soo it's not terrible all things considered @.@. and it's only twice a week. I Just love Dynamis though @.@ Call me crazy if you must! but it's true!

BLM/RDM Body arn't in too high demand for us I think @.@. it doesn't go freelot or anything, but /shrug. Hats Yus everyone's drooling over them XD.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-12-04 11:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Nanyo said:
Thank you ^^. And thanks for the topic! ;P I had trouble coming up with what I Wanted to do, @.@ But once I did I knew Exactly what I Wanted it to look like XD (Which is sometimes bad for me because then I nit pick about how perfect it should look <.< (I was making little dots so I could check to make sure the eyes were atleast almost perfectly centered @.@ ._. I'm terrible at this stuff XD I'm sure what takes you people maybe a hour or something takes me 3 or 4 XD Because I keep going back and fixxing things that I dislike XD And still it's not good XDXDXD)

Dienamis shells don't take too much time (Unless you're like totaly anti any Endgame) I mean a normal Sky or Sea farming/Trigger run can take about 5-6 hours @.@ So consider Dynamis, it's Maybe 1 hour to gather (Ie 1 hour to get tothe spot and have everything together, and the sooner you've that done you sooner you get to AFK and goof off.) Then 4 hours of Dynamis (in which you'll probably AFK for fewd or a drink or bathroom ect.) Soo it's not terrible all things considered @.@. and it's only twice a week. I Just love Dynamis though @.@ Call me crazy if you must! but it's true!

BLM/RDM Body arn't in too high demand for us I think @.@. it doesn't go freelot or anything, but /shrug. Hats Yus everyone's drooling over them XD.

Oh no no no, I take FOREVER to draw stuff. I have to tell myself to STFU and just finish stuff because if not I'll nit pick for hours. Its a curse of an artist me-thinks :/ Nothing is ever perfect and you could nag about something for days @___@

It does look like fun, Dyna, lol. The times I did go though I guess I got a little cold feet cause I was 6....9 BLM at the time I think...and they wanted me to help sleepga stuff. I was freaking out lmao.

That being said, Im sure someday I'll join one... or if I dont oh well. Im still having fun so thats all that matters (currently addicted to chocobo racing... omg that stuff is fun, I love raising my bird <3 and it works good with all the homework I have from college right now, only have to be on for like... an hour then I can log, lol)
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-12-05 23:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump!!

Tomorrow I think is the last day...
Voting to begin!!

Lets see what else is left/who will win~!
Im not gonna make it for my own week.. sad :( I hope others can though!!

Good luck to all~!
 Kujata.Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-12-06 00:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
Bump!! Tomorrow I think is the last day... Voting to begin!! Lets see what else is left/who will win~! Im not gonna make it for my own week.. sad :( I hope others can though!! Good luck to all~!

Post What you Got!!!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-06 04:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw you lurking, Blitz! Yes I noticed you didn't submit! >c
 Siren.Khellendros
Server: Siren
By Siren.Khellendros 2009-12-06 07:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I did this one as a joke mostly, and flipped the topic around.. My entry is what makes the enemy make a WTF face.

Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-12-06 08:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-06 09:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

haha, I like the names. At first I thought the last was going to be something like "LSleadersRLGFsrsly."
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-12-06 09:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... its only a wip :( Im not done... but oh well, something better than nothing right?

Sorry it got a bit resized... I draw huge >.>;;; If you guys wanna see it larger lemme know :X

True story guys. 4 Man BLM burn... we decided to try the bezerker last so the BRD dragon would stop using void song so much on us when he's "2hrd" to make it easier... (PS: I dunno why half the damage didnt show up but we were weakened before this from guess what?! Void song! :/........)

We still won but Ditsy (who sits next to me) had to calm me down so I could ES sleep it in time before I died too @____@

Titan.Blitzchaos
Server: Titan
By Titan.Blitzchaos 2009-12-06 15:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I saw you lurking, Blitz! Yes I noticed you didn't submit! >c

Lmfao you silly stalker! Yeah, sadly I'm loaded with finals this week, so studying+no FFXI= no *** for participating :( I'm sorry! This week's topic is something I would totally enter too! >< Ah well... perhaps next week? Hehhehehe..
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-06 16:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Blitzchaos said:
Lmfao you silly stalker! Yeah, sadly I'm loaded with finals this week, so studying no FFXI= no *** for participating :( I'm sorry! This week's topic is something I would totally enter too! >< Ah well... perhaps next week? Hehhehehe..
Uhhhh, I only saw because you're on my super secret hidden friend's list, Blitz--YOU'RE WELCOME. lol Understandable, though, a few others have said similar things. I suspect you're all making up these "finals" but alas, I shall wait.

Oh and isketch works now, so I'll have to remember to re-summon the Cianti/Blitz combo soooon.

@Rinie: Awesome! lol Especially the rage face! *tries to turn into an emote*
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-06 17:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I am lol'ing sooooo hard. These are ALL FREAKING amazing, I can't vote!! >_<!!!
 Bahamut.Billeh
Server: Bahamut
user: Billeh
By Bahamut.Billeh 2009-12-06 17:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol these are all awesome, especially Aena's jealous sapling lol.

I'm going to vote for Obsydian since elvaan males should never be wearing subligars ever. D:
 Kujata.Daus
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-12-06 17:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Im voting for obsydian

but I love Darkshades too as its the story of everybodies life.

and Aena is always too awesome to speak of.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-06 18:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I make the deadline?

Here's what happened the day I got hacked:

Kujata.Daus
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-12-06 18:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

lol /comfort kat
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-06 18:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

ahahah, I never knewwww, Kat. Nice touch with the MGS (!) icon. lol

Here's me being biased because of my babies: vote: Aena - Really my favorite was the hidden Tuna surprise, but it's better if you've seen the original fish/boob picture. lol
 Seraph.Aena
user: Phoenixe
By Seraph.Aena 2009-12-06 19:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Obsydian~~~~~ even though I--... er, nevermind.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-06 20:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just as a note, Rinie, I'll count the votes in the morning so the weekday crowd can vote then wrap this up and announce winnerrr and get the new thread going. Great topic pick, did very well!

Also /bump to encourage voooting.
 Midgardsormr.Ulli
Server: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Ulli 2009-12-06 21:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote for Obsydian
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-12-06 22:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Just as a note, Rinie, I'll count the votes in the morning so the weekday crowd can vote then wrap this up and announce winnerrr and get the new thread going. Great topic pick, did very well!

Also /bump to encourage voooting.

Oh okay! Thanks! :D thats awesome!

And.... god it was tough, but I definitely have to agree, Obsydian gets my vote too. Best WTF face... best situation. :X lmao.

But holy cow everyone did amazing. This was awesome. Im so glad everyone liked this topic~!
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-06 22:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Caiyuo said:
ahahah, I never knewwww, Kat. Nice touch with the MGS (!) icon. lol

Oh yea...was hacked earlier this year and moved to Valefor. SE gave the the double middle finger and said "Tough ***."
 Kujata.Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-12-06 23:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

@.@ I liked them all, /can't decide. Very funny topic thank you for picking it Rin.

Dammit multible of similar first 3 letters... They're in order of posts <.< figure it out!

@Aar - I like that the eyes are spinning off in different directions! Wait! WTF! That Birds Talking! They've become intelegent! Run for the hills!!!
@Darkie - I think Nyz hates everyone T.T I really like the DCing Char too, adds a nice touch ;P
@Aar - Aye @.@ so much so when you're standing there trying to hit something and you can't hit it "I'm right next to it /provoke ~Mob runs away and returns~ @.@ Wth T.T"
@Daus - I love the expressions @.@ (And that person in the background getting nailed by a gear was so histerical!)
@Aen - I love the text so much "My Babies!" LOL And the Staring trent. (PS am I allowed to harass Caiface for the Tuna story? It sounds interestng!)
@Khel - I love the "oh for the love of..." Face it's pricless ;P Plus the BLM Hat is pretty funny XD!
@Oby - Subligar... Yaaaa, ewwwww. Great choice XD Totaly agree!
@Sph - I hope that those pants of their's never comes off, I think this game would be ruined if they did!!! "Hay look the Goblin dropped... OMG! NO! What has been seen cannot be unseen! Why do you had that from me killing you!!!"
@Bill - T.T Soooooo true, I know your feelings T.T
@Cheyne - @.@ If it dropped then what would keep you around!!! But ya that's disapointing when nothing drops ;~; Scariest part is that it's that predictable!
@Dark - It's too funny XD Very much like that he's like @.@ eyed and crying (It almsot looks like he's crying blood o,o) +3
@Rin - O.O Omg @ your mithra's expression! It is like perfect!
@Kat - Love the setup for it but /comfort ;~; That really sucks, I had a friend hacked it wasn't pretty T.T

Iiiiii think I'll vote Kat For the Car ride convo and the Wtf Background to match the WTF Face, that I thought was pretty cool ;P
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-07 09:31:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Half an hour before this one wraps up, guys, get those votes in if you intend to!
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-07 09:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote Obsydian. Aena had a close 2nd though.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-12-07 09:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I voted for George Washington.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-12-07 09:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

*** that must mean I'm old.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-07 10:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Allllllright, Obysidian wins with 6 votes! Congrats and thanks to all who entered and votered. Check back in soon for the new topic!

George Washington could not be verified for eligibility in time, unfortunately. A close race.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-12-07 10:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Darkshade said:
I voted for George Washington.

lmao!