Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Farewell FFXI and Odin
Farewell FFXI and Odin
 Odin.Aramina
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-11-19 12:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to take a minute to say goodbye to people who I may not have had a chance to in-game or through other means.

I am done with FFXI. My RL takes precedence and while I still had a little time to play, it wasn't enough for it to be enjoyable. I have given my characters to a good friend of mine who has been playing for as long as I have, so it's nice to know that I leave my babies in capable/loving hands.

Thanks to all of my Dragons! Although we weren't the sexiest LS on Odin, DragonsDawn was always my favorite.

Thanks also to WheelsofTime (now "Thyme") (Stravia/Deanmond), SonsofSandoria (Dezaar/Doctermatt/Tegolas), Vindication (Quixacotl/Zarielle), Unification (Zooted), and to all the other linkshells that I ever did anything with.

I'll still pop on the forums once in a while to see what's going on, but until 14 comes out, I'm done with MMO. Even then, I have a feeling that my trials with it may be only fleeting, depending on work and family schedules.

Best wishes to all, especially one of the friends I made through here and never met in-game, Alyria.

There are so many people I'll never forget from playing, far too many to list here. For those of you who I still keep in touch with, I'll be around, and for the others, send me a PM sometime.

- Josh (Aramina / Darkmoose)

Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-11-19 12:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

/hugs Aramina ; ;

Be safe! ^.^

Don't forget about meeeeeee!

Hades.Imari
Server: Hades
By Hades.Imari 2009-11-19 12:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

No! :(
 Odin.Stonedmage
By Odin.Stonedmage 2009-11-20 05:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Peace, yo. DeviousMethods!! :)
 Odin.Aramina
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-11-20 07:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, can't forget DeviousMethods with Deragos and Jonesy back in the beginning and many other people along the way.

I guess I could do a shout out list, but damn, it'll be long, some people are long retired, and I'm sure I'll forget some people without realizing it...

People I remember well (in no particular order)...

Alatela, Sephirothx, Italiano, Tifael, Sxybtrfly, Seonyx, Jeclaubond, Ziana, Lynq, Dezaar, Tegolas, Stickers, Stratusx, Leonzell, Silentassassin, Vinix, Grimbly, Toons, Stonedmage, Suotuo, Deragos, Jonesy, Ryth, Mysticunicorn, Umbrion, Sophita, Bombayduck, Stravia, Deanmond, Zooted, Merick, Bobca, Bitterptyone, Kasuma, Kerachan, Tashan, Doctermatt, Quixacotl, Zarielle, Ceri, Oust, Dmer, Varus, Sofiax, Ichrius, Zerolzero, Zepheus, Mikulash, Sehbu/Chett, Kyosak, Barrin, Jhoira, Keshdr, Xcrashx, Hentetsugaku, Aralysa, Snuggly, Thedecoy, Calix, Sekret, Bolemudile, Corion, Totaleclipse, Kittkatt, Gabronth, Kreuger, Kyro, Painkiler/Madnutz, Kobra, Tyrika, Roark, Ryabede, and more.

Others who I remember for various reasons who may not remember me...

Anjia, Amnezia, Pete, Frozenx, Vivimarie, Johyo, Mythgod, Chalis, Ashira, Kaeko (for all the enmity research information), Johnblackwell