Storms Of Fate: Do You Need It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Storms of Fate: Do you need it?
Storms of Fate: Do you need it?
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
By Hades.Neojuggernaut 2009-11-12 02:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all, on Friday at around 8pm EST, I am leading a run of the Quest "Storms of Fate" for a few friends. Right now, I am not 100% sure who can make it so I cannot give a definative number but the BCNM only allows for 18 players to enter at once. The only prerequisite you need for this fight is to have Dawn completed. Despite common misconception, you DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT! have to have all Zilart missions completed to do this fight. If you are interested in attending, PM me on FFXIAH or send me a tell in game. If you PM me, please list all level 75 jobs you have to use. Also, items you will need for the entire event is: some form of Reraise, Sneak and Invisible tools or items, and relavent food that pertains to your job. Gather together time will be about 7:30 pm EST at Tavnazian Safehold. If I get too many members, it is possible to do more than one run. Thank you and hopefully this will help many people on the path to their Apoc Nigh earring :)
 Hades.Kaht
user: kaht
By Hades.Kaht 2009-11-19 15:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, did you already complete this fight? If not you can count me in, and I might be able to get a few others.
 Hades.Darkrift
user: darkrift
By Hades.Darkrift 2009-11-23 15:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I did this not too long ago... /tell i would love to do it agian if you are looking for people.
 Bahamut.Lalo
Server: Bahamut
user: lalo
By Bahamut.Lalo 2009-11-23 15:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think he plays anymore, checkout his page.
 Hades.Kaht
user: kaht
By Hades.Kaht 2009-11-24 15:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lalo said:
I don't think he plays anymore, checkout his page.

He's definitely still playing.