New NMs?
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-11-09 19:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Tempest Tigion in Carpenter's Landing, dropped an Elan Earring. Had PERMA hundred fists for sure, I nearly got raped on RNG.

POS? if you remember
 Phoenix.Lilhobbitses
user: artimus
By Phoenix.Lilhobbitses 2009-11-09 19:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Spawned in Ranguemont pass kinda near the blighted gloom NM. hes obviously a DRK type mob bc he used absorb accuracy several times.

actually hit my 75 sam/rng decently hard (70-90ish)... hes probably around level 50ish

dropped this...

not a bad shield imo
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 19:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Goobbue in Pashhow [S] that owned my friend, omw RDM/NIN now...

Croque-mitaine... And he hits for about 200+ on RDM, and triple attacks every round. Resisted bind and gravity and poison. Bio 3 initial cast took off 2% though, so not much HP.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 20:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkovercast said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Tempest Tigion in Carpenter's Landing, dropped an Elan Earring. Had PERMA hundred fists for sure, I nearly got raped on RNG.

POS? if you remember

Not exactly, but it was on the big outdoor area at the North West entrance from Jugner.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2009-11-09 20:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So looks like the day of judgement is finally here, SE have unleashed a horde of super tough NMs over every zone in Vanadiel to purge the land of noobs.
 Remora.Pixter
Server: Remora
user: Pixter
By Remora.Pixter 2009-11-09 20:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Castle Zvahl Bails, SE/SO drop spot
 Valefor.Crylan
Server: Valefor
user: Crylan
By Valefor.Crylan 2009-11-09 20:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

found this same NM ( Hippomaritimus ) @ H-9 near the shipwreck. didn't notice it hitting as hard as stated above. seemed to only hit Shelly for about 45hp when it could hit my pet. dropped channeling robe. think someone else mentioned that they got this drop as well.

found metal shears @ I-6 in the dunes as well. dropped nothing and went down in about 4-5hits @ lvl 75.

Also there is a scorpion NM in crawlers down where tiphia pops. his pos is the large circular room off to the left of tiphias spawn. hate to say it but that bugger waxed my @ss. used cold breath multipule times for 500 dmg and a wonderful para effect.

has any other bst noticed that the ready command isn't in the pet command list (or anywhere for that matter)?! am i missing something. too my jug pets are disengaging from mobs i send them in to attack and when trying to charm a native mob in the nest charm only went off once after 5 attempts.... patch soon?

edit: /slapsface ok i found it. just under snarl in the pet command list.. color me stupid :(
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-11-09 20:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you ^^
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-11-09 20:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm liking all the new mage shields being BLU-equippable. About time they got something for the offhand while levelling up.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-09 20:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Azulmagia said:
I'm liking all the new mage shields being BLU-equippable. About time they got something for the offhand while levelling up.

Tell me about it, I used those level 30 latent effect shields until acheron's lol.
 Seraph.Majinn
Server: Seraph
user: Cojak
By Seraph.Majinn 2009-11-09 20:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Just fought a new NM in Lufaise by the name of Sengann, it was a fomor SAM. Used barbed crescent frequently. Seems susceptible to paralyze via Spore from my Funguar Familiar. No drops, 50 limit points and 50 gil though.
 Phoenix.Lilhobbitses
By Phoenix.Lilhobbitses 2009-11-09 20:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

another new NM found in the glacier, went at him as sam/rng 75 and got him down to about 35% solo... useful to kite him around the lake near his spawn... killed my sam/rng

75smn/sch friend came and was able to take him down with moderate to little difficulty... he hits pretty hard and casts enblizzard and ice spikes

ice spikes are very potent and were doing 30-60+ to my sam. also loves to use ice roar *alot*

75 smn had to summon/resummon about 10 times, using mostly carbuncle

finished him off the last 18ish% with sidewider » barrage » sidewinder

my guess is the NM is in the 60s LV range

dropped this...
By Fairy.Etoilemourante 2009-11-09 20:39:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Found an NM Ram in La Theine. Bloodtear Baldurf, has loads of hit points and used Mighty Strikes a lot. Dropped a Lumbering Horn and a couple of Ram Horns.

we found Santino Marella on FFXI XD
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-11-09 20:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This is from Oupire. Super easy/boring fight.

Setup:
PLD/NIN
BRD/WHM
BLM/RDM
WHM/SCH
RDM/NIN
SAM/???
THF

Probably could've done it with less. Elegy/Slow II stuck.

Gives title Oupire Impaler.

Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 20:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Goobbue in Pashhow [S] that owned my friend, omw RDM/NIN now...

Croque-mitaine... And he hits for about 200+ on RDM, and triple attacks every round. Resisted bind and gravity and poison. Bio 3 initial cast took off 2% though, so not much HP.

Okay, well I have more to add to this. He has en-poison which does 50 hp a tick, he also has enhanced movement speed (112%, he was keeping up on RDM with W.Legs). He has 100% triple attack. EVERY round he hits three times.

However, we managed to kill it. We sorta unintentionally sac'd it to a rock somewhere and I thought of the idea of DoT kiting it around the rock, pinning him to the wall. Took about thirty mins but I did it, and my SCH friend was pulling anything nearby (including the Slugs and Quadav) that aggroed off of me.

After about 30 seconds of chasing he'll deaggro and go unclaimed. He'll regen if you leave him for 10 seconds without a DoT on; use the deaggroing to recompose yourself, cast refresh, convert, etc. Every three deaggroes I was reapplying Bio, and the other two times, nuking with Thunder 3.

Thunder 3 did 523 every nuke with 0 resists, so he's seemingly got a low magic defense. He does, however, resist EVERYTHING. Bind, Gravity, Sleep, Poison 2, Slow 2, none of them stuck at all with about a dozen casts. This is with 337 Enfeebling and excellent magic acc gear (my RDM is well geared.)

I'd estimate he has roughly 10-12k HP, meaning I imagine this is a zerg fight. Sadly none of us had stun to try it out. If you try and straight tank, he'll decimate anyone. He knocked me stone dead in about four seconds through full buffs.

No drops sadly, but 120 exp for two people. Anyone good with maths to figure out the level?
 Phoenix.Lilhobbitses
By Phoenix.Lilhobbitses 2009-11-09 20:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

found this liger in batallia downs... probably only had 2500-3k hp at most... like to use roar alot (resisted all but once as 75sam/rng)

no drops

By Mizuharu 2009-11-09 20:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just killed a NM in Xarcabard [S]. Was an Amphipteres mob. Dropped a rare/ex bullet with DMG:86 Ranged Atk+10. Don't have a screenshot of it yet, but I just got the title with ls lol. Think ls leader said he was posting pic on the website so I'll post a link with that in a bit. also a Tauri NM near the Cointechs where the last stone before death wall would be in dynamis - xarcabard.
 Cerberus.Arcalimo
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Arcalimo 2009-11-09 21:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just killed the spider in Bhaflau tickets I-9
Was inmune to bind, gravity, and basically everything i tried but Bio.
Cast absorbs spells and stun, so guess its drk, also double attack frecuently and has adittional effect poison 100HP/tick on every melee attack as somneone stated before, wears off soon tho, after 400-700~ dmg, not really sure since stoneskin absorbed some ticks and the initial hit.
62 xp in duo and a earth crystal >.<

Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-09 21:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2009-11-09 21:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Killer Jonny, Cockatrice NM in Cape Terrigan. Near or at 100% double attack, ~100/tic enpoison, extremely high accuracy, Highly resistant to grav and bind, if not immune. Also, it hits like a truck, (280-350 melee, ~400 crit) dropping our pld/nin in 4 hits. Spawn area around the cliff at H-7. Good luck with this one guys

Edit:
Hate control on this guy is ridiculous, often changing targets immediately after sustaining damage.

Only tp move used is Sound vacuum
 Titan.Chster
Server: Titan
user: Chster
By Titan.Chster 2009-11-09 21:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Aleste said:
Spotted another NM 'Calcabrina', doll NM, in beaucedine glacier, NE corner, I7. Let's see if luck kicks in and we get some drops.

*EDIT*
Defeated Calcabrina. Endrain on hits, it enjoys using berserk, regular hits for 20-40. critical'd for as high as 190-250. No drop >.>; curse my luck.

*Edit2 picture*

Just killed this NM and got a "Malebolge mandrel"

No stats on it, just an Item for something
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2009-11-09 21:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sluagh NM in Fei-Yen by where the RDM hat ghost pops ate my rng face off :(

Was hitting 250-300 a hit -.-
 Hades.Peitha
Server: Hades
user: Peitha
By Hades.Peitha 2009-11-09 21:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

OK we killed Atkorkamuy NM in Qufim Island. Need to DoT it to do any type of dmg. What did it drop you ask? lol nothing but a water crystal /cry
 Seraph.Bachola
Server: Seraph
user: Bachola
By Seraph.Bachola 2009-11-09 21:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Attempt to kill Citadel Pipistrelles , BAt in Garlaige Citadel (S)

75BSt with Mousse slime, it ate right trough it
 Gilgamesh.Geddeo
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Geddeo
By Gilgamesh.Geddeo 2009-11-09 21:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

What area of Nyzul is Oupire?
 Quetzalcoatl.Darkakumaa
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Darkakumaa 2009-11-09 21:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynast Beetle. Spawns in Crawler's Nest. In big room where blazer
beetles are near secret room. 0/3 on drop so far. Is timed spawned
around every 2 hours. Is not lotto spawn like wiki says.
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-11-09 21:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone gotten drops off those kooky ghosts and skellies in Zi'Tah yet? I'm assuming they all have to be killed at the same time.
 Valefor.Crylan
Server: Valefor
user: Crylan
By Valefor.Crylan 2009-11-09 22:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Tococo, Pink Birdy in South Gustaberg, no drops. Very easy, about 120 HP.

Bedrock Barry in North Gustaberg but up on cliff so not fought it yet, zoning now...

found this NM @ G-7. no drops here either :(
 Hades.Lumei
Server: Hades
user: Lumei
By Hades.Lumei 2009-11-09 22:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Pixter said:
Just fought "Marquis Sabnock" and it droped:

Rare/exe

Astrolabium: ranged:
str 1 acc 3
lvl 70
mnk/rdm/thf/bst/rng/drg/dnc

This thing is pretty difficult. Has Regain and En-TP on its basic attacks. Spams Quadrastrike every 10 seconds or so reguardless of tp gain. Hit 75 THF for about 250-300 a hit. Its acc and evasion is complete ***though. Was able to evade most of its normal hits and a few hits on Quadras. Couldnt solo THF/NIN with npc. Mebbe NIN/DNC or DNC/NIN could with a decent evasion set. Didnt drop anything though, 52 xp and 48 gil with 3x 75 in party. Mugged for 52 gil.

Spawns Coffer room, SE Castle Bailies map 2 with the orcs, SE drop.
 Ifrit.Clouse
Server: Ifrit
user: Clouse
By Ifrit.Clouse 2009-11-09 22:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I just killed Hippomaritimus, NM pugil in Valkurm Dunes.

75 pld/rdm didn't get hit once (capped evasion and 2x merits), took it down in about 14 swings. However in those 14 swings it used Intimidate 4 times lol

no dorp T.T
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10