Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Bismarck United discord server
Bismarck United discord server
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-05-20 10:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everone on Bismarck, working with a few other major ls leaders we're setting up a server wide discord to help with lfg and general socialization outside of our usual 2 lses. Currently still setting up the server but I'll be posting a link in a short while. Currently looking to connect with any other Ls leaders on Bismarck who use discord or interested in using it to join the server and bring in your other members. My discord is Drakelth feel free to add me up and we can get your ls setup. Also if anyone has experience with discord bots for doing premisions I would appreciate any help.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-05-20 14:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Small update but we currently have 6 of the largest shells being represented and happy to invlite anyone from Bismarck at this stage. Either message me here or on discord for an invite.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-05-20 18:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I proudly present the new Bismarck United server logo, lets all remember that Bismarck flies higher with Seraph's wings

*Art curtesy of Alessa of Bismarck
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2024-05-20 20:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Absolutely support this initiative.

I'm not on Bismarck, but having a unified Server-Discord for offline XI activities makes life so much easier.

Odin has a discord, albeit its kinda dead 'cuz Odin NA have in large changed servers. I miss getting LFG Pings while offline. ;-;
[+]
 Bismarck.Alessa
user: Alessa
By Bismarck.Alessa 2024-05-21 14:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I just smashed pictures together but ty for the credit!^^

It is awesome to see this collaboration between LS leaders and I hope that maybe it will even bring back some old friends who have drifted out of our Vana'diel. Fingers crossed!
[+]
By GwenStacy 2024-05-21 15:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

this makes me consider moving servers alone lol
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-05-21 16:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

GwenStacy said: »
this makes me consider moving servers alone lol
Do it! I'll hook you up with an ls
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-05-22 23:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Need a channel for Nickeny's progress imo
[+]
 Siren.Bloodlines
Server: Siren
By Siren.Bloodlines 2024-05-23 01:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Seen the post abt this on Facebook a few days ago, we did the same thing for Siren, congrats! hope this works out for you guys!
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-05-23 06:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Bloodlines said: »
Seen the post abt this on Facebook a few days ago, we did the same thing for Siren, congrats! hope this works out for you guys!

Thanks! I appreciate all the support I've gotten from inside and outside the Bismarck server. I think we're having an amazing start
120 people and 12 linkshells represented in the first two days, lot's of great chats and several groups already organized through the server. Everyone from Bismarck is welcome and feel free to contact me here, in game or on discord!
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2024-05-27 22:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just hit a 150 people and had several people transfer servers to Bismarck. Anyone whos interested feel free to dm, happy to help people find lses on Bismarck.
[+]