Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-08 20:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Side note: Anyone know the intro song? I love it for some reason. c.c

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked?

By Cage the Elephant. I don't remember for sure, but I believe that was the intro song.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
Server: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-11-08 20:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

The intro song sounds really familiar, but I can't place it.
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-11-08 20:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sniper class is totally hax. If you got 5/5 on Bloodwing damage and get the right class mod, you can have him doing +140% dmg and oh my goodness. Over 1,000 dmg unresisted. o.O Then I got him with explosive stats. So he does base dmg and then explodes. It's awesome. Lol.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-11-08 20:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that's it. Thanks.
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Server: Bahamut
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-08 20:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So, if anyone wants to play with me (on PS3) my ID is WindyCrack (don't ask...) I have a brick level 25ish (or 24, can't remember, still working on him) and just ... I dunno.
 Asura.Folant
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2009-11-26 02:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Thinking of picking this up, £23 on Gameplay. I don't play XBL though, so have to co-op with my room mate. Can you system link co-op or is it Online and Split Screen only?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-02 02:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Started playing this more and more recently and very glad I did! MordeCAI felt like a perfect fit and sniping ***, while somewhat undependable at times (perhaps I suck big time) is really fun and the skill tree system is pretty neato. Overall it feels a lot like an offline MMO between the quests, skill tree and flow of the game, and in a really good way. I'm not particularly big on FPS or non-traditional RPGs either, though, so maybe this is nothing new.

Sorry I can't answer any of your questions, Folant, haven't done any of the Co-Op. ;o;
 Asura.Folant
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2009-12-02 16:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's coo', bought it and found out for myself(Though, I could have looked on Wiki, cba).

Went through Single Player on my Soldier, did all the quests, now sitting at 37 waiting for my room mate to finish on his Siren so we can do Playthrough 2 together.

Really enjoyable game, bought FUEL a couple of days beforehand(Was cheap, £10, don't hate me. lol Though it isn't too bad, just...big), not touched it since I got BLands. Shame about the ending though, really let itself down.