Question About The Chocobo Figure + In Game Item.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Question about the Chocobo Figure + In Game Item.
Question about the Chocobo Figure + In Game Item.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-11-06 13:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

A friend of mine wants to purchase this and I was trying to find out how the 'recieving of the in-game item' works, but can's seem to find the info. Could anyone that's gotten this item tell me when and how you get the in-game item. Do you recieve a code when you purchase you put in somewhere, or when you get the item in the mail, or when you purchase do you put in your POL ID and char name so it can be sent to your DB...anyways, ty in advance ^^.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-06 13:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It's JP only I believe... At least the in-game "teddy" is.
 Ramuh.Citag
Server: Ramuh
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-11-06 13:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said:
A friend of mine wants to purchase this and I was trying to find out how the 'recieving of the in-game item' works, but can's seem to find the info. Could anyone that's gotten this item tell me when and how you get the in-game item. Do you recieve a code when you purchase you put in somewhere, or when you get the item in the mail, or when you purchase do you put in your POL ID and char name so it can be sent to your DB...anyways, ty in advance ^^.

I just got mine last week. Its in the packaging with the chocobo toy. It gives you full instructions on how to get the ingame ite. And its not jp only. You register a code in the FFXI playonline menu under like i think it was optional services, then you go to the festive moogle in your starting nation to get the item. The instructions are super clear and easy to follow!
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-06 13:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It works like any other "in-game item included". There is a code included with the Real World item you purchased. Take the code and log onto POL ON THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT THE ITEM. Do not log into FFXI yet. There is a tab somewhere on POL (it's been moved since I last used it) that says "redeem code" or "special reward" or something of the sort. You enter the code there and if it is confirmed, log onto FFXI.

ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS are now eligable for the item, but to be sure SE didn't boink up your account (saw it happen with Tidal Talisman to someone) go with your main to a Festive Moogle in a starter nation. Sandy is outside Port Sandy MH, Windy is outside Walls MH, nobody cares about Bastok. (idk where it is) Talk to the moogle to finally get your in-game item.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-06 13:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

They must've changed it then, 'cause when they released that chocobo plushy teddy mog house item, it was for JP's only.
 Ramuh.Citag
Server: Ramuh
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-11-06 13:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
They must've changed it then, 'cause when they released that chocobo plushy teddy mog house item, it was for JP's only.

I bought it as soon as they released it, I didnt ever see that it was jp only.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-06 14:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Citag said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

I bought it as soon as they released it, I didnt ever see that it was jp only.

When was this figure released? Because we must be talking about different things. I'm talking about the chocobo thing they added over half a year ago.