Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Aurum Coffer Furnishing Items
Aurum Coffer Furnishing Items
By Felgarr 2023-12-07 18:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really know how to quantify the rewards from this item, but I assume it's another Gobbie Box (50-point) reward dispenser every RL week. Today, I got a Joy-toy. Lulz.

[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-07 20:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I have gotten a lot of weird items from it, but sometimes I feel like it doesn't work. Not sure what happens
 Asura.Dexprozius
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-12-07 23:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The best was the moogle giving me a shower stand. "Hey you stink".. Thanks bud

@ Draylo it's once per tally no? or do you mean you don't get an item sometimes for a whole week
By Seun 2023-12-07 23:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought it worked like the other furnishings that reward items. Every weekly reset after speaking with moogle in your home nation.
By Felgarr 2023-12-08 00:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dexprozius said: »
The best was the moogle giving me a shower stand. "Hey you stink".. Thanks bud

@ Draylo it's once per tally no? or do you mean you don't get an item sometimes for a whole week

Every few months, the priority order my moghancements seems to change by itself. So, I have to remove and reapply the aurum coffer to get it's moghancement effect and the free weekly item. I don't know what causes this issue though.
 Bahamut.Certainly
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Lutia
By Bahamut.Certainly 2023-12-08 02:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Grep'd from my logs:

Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a red mahogany bed!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a duskslit stone!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bascinet!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an argos shield!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a tuft of ashweed!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of scout's bracers +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a chunk of high ebonite!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a defiant scarf!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a nemus peti!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a fey wand!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Galenus!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a chunk of Goblin chocolate!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a myrddin pearl!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Blizzaga II!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a gardenia seed!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a taurus horn!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Orvail corona!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of paean tights!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Gigas helm!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an ace's locket!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a chunk of silver ore!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Ea slops!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of rubeus spats!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a dodo skin!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Oretania's cape +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Blutkrallen!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a vial of black beetle blood!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Heyoka subligar!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Hermes quencher!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Pinga pants!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a thew bomblet!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Bastokan leggings!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a elegant ribbon!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a silkworm egg!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a clump of acidic humus!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a third virtue!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a vial of djinn ashes!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a piece of willow lumber!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a lyft jambiya!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an astrolabe!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Ganesha's mala!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Ares' cuirass!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a meteorite!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Cura!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a field rope!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an enfeebling torque!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a kamayari!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bottle of apple vinegar!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a silver ingot!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bronze mace!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Leremieu taco!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a brawn earring!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of pantin churidars -1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a book holder!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Gigas gauntlets!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Sabebus!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a fried popoto +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bard's roundlet!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a sirocco kukri!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an arasy knife!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a leafslit stone!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a kawahori-ogi!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a tlamiztli collar!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a vermeil bhuj!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a hecatomb cap!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a loaf of Goblin bread!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a durium chain!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Oberon's rapier!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Pinga pumps!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a green round table!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of vineslash cesti!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a flame holder!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Drain II!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a leather gorget!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Water Threnody!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a indigo memosphere!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Army's Paeon IV!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a khthonios mask!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an orichalcum earring!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a clump of exoray mold!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an aquarian abjuration: body!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Macha's coat!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Antica ring!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of leoht gloves!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pumpkin pie +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a curate's hat!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an oxblood orb!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an aurum cuirass!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a yhel jacket!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a spatha!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a frigid core!
[+]
By Felgarr 2023-12-08 06:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Certainly said: »
Grep'd from my logs:

Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a red mahogany bed!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a duskslit stone!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bascinet!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an argos shield!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a tuft of ashweed!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of scout's bracers +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a chunk of high ebonite!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a defiant scarf!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a nemus peti!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a fey wand!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Galenus!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a chunk of Goblin chocolate!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a myrddin pearl!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Blizzaga II!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a gardenia seed!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a taurus horn!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Orvail corona!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of paean tights!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Gigas helm!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an ace's locket!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a chunk of silver ore!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Ea slops!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of rubeus spats!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a dodo skin!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Oretania's cape +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Blutkrallen!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a vial of black beetle blood!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Heyoka subligar!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Hermes quencher!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Pinga pants!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a thew bomblet!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Bastokan leggings!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a elegant ribbon!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a silkworm egg!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a clump of acidic humus!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a third virtue!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a vial of djinn ashes!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a piece of willow lumber!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a lyft jambiya!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an astrolabe!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Ganesha's mala!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Ares' cuirass!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a meteorite!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Cura!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a field rope!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an enfeebling torque!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a kamayari!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bottle of apple vinegar!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a silver ingot!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bronze mace!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Leremieu taco!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a brawn earring!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of pantin churidars -1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a book holder!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Gigas gauntlets!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Sabebus!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a fried popoto +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a bard's roundlet!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a sirocco kukri!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an arasy knife!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a leafslit stone!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a kawahori-ogi!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a tlamiztli collar!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a vermeil bhuj!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a hecatomb cap!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a loaf of Goblin bread!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a durium chain!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Oberon's rapier!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of Pinga pumps!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a green round table!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of vineslash cesti!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a flame holder!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Drain II!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a leather gorget!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Water Threnody!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a indigo memosphere!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a scroll of Army's Paeon IV!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a khthonios mask!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an orichalcum earring!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a clump of exoray mold!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an aquarian abjuration: body!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a Macha's coat!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an Antica ring!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pair of leoht gloves!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a pumpkin pie +1!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a curate's hat!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an oxblood orb!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: an aurum cuirass!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a yhel jacket!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a spatha!
Moogle : Look at what I found while cleaning out the aurum coffer: a frigid core!

I, too, am a fellow grep user. Thank you for sharing.