Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Need 1 or 2 good players for Veng 25 static
Need 1 or 2 good players for Veng 25 static
 Asura.Melliny
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-11-30 08:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to throw this out here for the Asura community. A friend of mine is organizing a static to get some people Vengence 25 clears. We'd be starting with all six tier 3 NMs and working through them to get everyone bumba access. If anyone really needs T1 or T2 clears for some accessory farm we can do that as well, but the primary focus is clearing T3s and bumba. We'll run segment farms as needed.

We currently have 4 people available with a good job diversity as well as a tentative fifth with a more limited job spectrum but good support roles. All we need is that final person or two to fill out the ranks. If your interested either PM me here or send a tell if you see me in game. Let me know what jobs you have and which are your best geared. The primary requirements here are a commitment to stick with the group to see the task through to completion and a good personality and attitude. We don't want unnecessary drama. These fights are hard so expect a grind. We can work on getting people's equipment sets tweaked for each fight as needed. As long as your gear is mostly ready for vengence 25 and you're a nice person to be around we'd love to have you.

Gather time would be around 8-9 PM eastern. Runs would last for a few attempts each night. Everyone is currently available 7 days a week. We'll take breaks as needed to avoid burnout. Slow and steady progress is what we're looking for here.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-11-30 12:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish you all the luck in the world in finding your 5th/6th Melly!