Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-11-25 12:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I've helped one person kill Shadowlord.

One person open 3 Mage gate.

And given out advice/info to about a dozen people so far in the MrHappy LS. Heh.

I wonder how many of them will get hooked? The event doesn't even technically start until the 28th, so MrHappy hasn't engaged at all yet other than trying to keep pearls in the concierges every other day.

It's neat.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-11-25 13:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The only downside is I kinda wish he'd wait until like mid-December so people could maybe check it out using the Free Trial, and then choose to buy it on sale. It's awkward trying to use this time to recommend people check out FFXI when in only a few weeks the game is going to be heavily discounted.

Do you recommend they check it out right now so they can play along with Mr. Happy's event?

Do you recommend they wait a couple of weeks, then do the free trial for 14 days so if they decide they like it they can buy it at a discount?

Do you recommend they wait several weeks, then just buy it on sale? (Especially since the free trial doesn't allow you to grab Rhapsody in White, and that really smooths the experience)
By SimonSes 2023-11-25 13:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

He said if people want to wait it fine. He plans to do the event again in March.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-11-28 11:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Mrhappy1227 is live with the event right now:
https://www.twitch.tv/mrhappy1227

Show him some support!
[+]
By Spira 2023-11-30 11:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i moved back to Bahamut to help with the event. so far mainly been giving gold world passes lol