Forum » FFXI » General » Connection Lost
Connection Lost
 Valefor.Yankke
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yankke23
By Valefor.Yankke 2023-10-22 21:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Do SE intentionally DC from the game if you spend too much time in the same zone? I was playing at dynamis having fun and i dc like 7 times maybe more i can't recall or is it a windower problem!?
By DaneBlood 2023-10-23 00:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Yankke said: »
Do SE intentionally DC from the game if you spend too much time in the same zone? I was playing at dynamis having fun and i dc like 7 times maybe more i can't recall or is it a windower problem!?

Think about your question for a moment. you went into dynamis 7 times. so you were not in the same zone for all of the time you must have left to re-enter.
and no Ive stayed a bit over 36 hours in an abyssea exp party without issues back when that was the shizzle and recently doing entire days in abyssea as well farming emp weapons.

Short answer: no
By Antisense 2023-10-23 00:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Movement speed?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By OmniKroe 2023-10-23 06:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Antisense said: »
Movement speed?
I had the 4006 yesterday twice in dynamis-D, which had never happened before, even with some extra speed, however yesterday my speed was not being manipulated. 4006 might be finding something more then just speed now?
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2023-10-23 07:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

OmniKroe said: »
I had the 4006 yesterday twice in dynamis-D, which had never happened before, even with some extra speed, however yesterday my speed was not being manipulated. 4006 might be finding something more then just speed now?

some things you might not expect like no-interrupt lua and fast follow can present as position hacking to the server, especially if in a high latency environment, so it's possible even if you didn't strictly have a speedhack enabled you triggered it with something like that
By OmniKroe 2023-10-23 08:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking it was FFO yes.
By Dodik 2023-10-23 08:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Have found that the combination of packetflow and fastfollow can sometimes cause "warping" of characters that looks like POS hacking.

If you enable packetflow on regular zones with fastfollow enabled then use an HP and start moving immediately after zone, some characters can zone in halfway down from the HP crystal and get stuck.