Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Lutia
By Bahamut.Certainly 2023-10-03 12:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fillerbunny9 2023-10-03 13:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

it's only a problem when it is Order and there are five of the damned things. Timed and Register are both fine (now).
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-10-03 13:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually don't have too much trouble with lamps, other than I know I'll get it right, but it happens too much or AGAIN in the same run, run is usually borked.

What I'm actually sort of worried about now that I'm working on a Mythic is that when I do Nyzul with someone else for tokens...

It should be easier, theoretically, but I haven't done cooperative play in anything not ambuscade in so long, I feel like it could go worse than when I'm alone.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-10-03 13:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless it's 5 on the biggest possible floor, I prefer lamps over kill-all massive floors with blu magic restricted. You know I'm in here on Blu, stop being rude.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-10-03 13:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sub blm and make sure you have your nuking set setup. Your highest Tier 2 / Aga should be capable of one-shotting. Its annoying to lose Subduction, but it should only cost a couple seconds, which is still less than the time you have to wait for the order lamps to tell you if you passed or failed.
[+]