Looking To Make/join An Ody/Sortie Learning Static

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking to make/join an Ody/Sortie learning static
Looking to make/join an Ody/Sortie learning static
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2023-10-02 18:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So I returned a month and a half ago from a 3 year break, I had unlocked Nyame and such, but no augments. On my return I've gotten a little progress here and there, but I am entirely reliant on the good graces of people who don't know and/or like me well to let me into their runs to get anything done. And I'll sooner just quit the game than rely on random shouts every night to get progress, so I'm looking to see if there are people out there either in my position, or willing to help me in a more long term sense to fully catch up.

Most important thing is this would be a seg farming static, cause that's essential to getting these clears. So we'd need to meet nightly or every other night for seg farms.

I have I think 2 v25 clears in t1, and maybe 1 or 2 v25 clears in t2, but unless someone has all those clears, we'll need to work on most of those (which I'm fine with cause I still need RP for ALL the viable t1/t2 rewards) before we get to the t3's. Since the v25 clears require considerable synergy and "skill" combined with luck, maybe not going to aim for that with this group to start, but my goal for the group would be v25 clears for all t1/t2 and v20 clears for all t3 and maybe/hopefully also v20 for Bumba. This would allow us all to enter v25's for t3 and t4, and go whatever way needed to get those clears.

For Sortie I technically have more experience, as I got to leech some Aminon clears with an old pal, but that was a temp gig as they have a static and they're going for big daddy Aminon kills and I am not at that level for sure. I have full +3 for COR and RUN, and some +3's for GEO and THF. Sortie I want to do regularly to work towards a prime, get +3's in whatever other job, and potentially get accustomed to a melee strategy/clearing method cause I generally find that more fun. But I imagine we'd likely start with only 2-3 basement clears to start at most and have to work up from there.

So either respond here and/or DM me with the jobs you have or can get up and running for this. If there's enough interest, we'll get it going asap and I won't end up quitting the game. Also timeline for this event will be reasonable varied, I can run basically anytime from late afternoon (5pm~) until like 3-4am Eastern US time rather easy, this'll be more up to the other people in the group to clamp down exactly when works.

Edit: Since this post I've quit the game again, maybe next time, if there's a next time.