Silver Knife Membership Card For Free?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Silver Knife membership Card for free?
Silver Knife membership Card for free?
 Leviathan.Timerift
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Timerift
By Leviathan.Timerift 2023-07-31 06:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I never post but I also had no one else to present this to. I crashed out of a sortie run while one of my characters did not and died to a monster... Ok whatever. I am on windows so and on this computer i still have UAC active so when i boot up windowers it killed the remaining instance of the game. after about of hour afking (I had to do work). I log in the two characters that r0'd out load into Kamhir Drifts alive like you would expect, but the character that died and timed out after logging in while on the floor got the key item "Silver Knife membership card". This character has not even started Voracious Resurgence. Have fun with that. maybe let the mods at SE know that the spaghetti code broke some more.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Melliny
Server: Asura
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-07-31 07:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt it matters much. The zone only has two purposes. It's host to some cutscenes for the voracious storyline to add some story elements and background information on the prime weapons, and Gama-Shama stands around in there selling and upgrading said prime weapons. However, when you first enter the knife Gama won't so much as give you the time of day until you complete a specific VSR cutscene which unlocks his chat interactions. There's literally nothing to do in there until you get the cutscene that starts the prime upgrade process, so having the membership card KI early is completely moot.
[+]
 Odin.Lawii
Server: Odin
user: Lawiii
By Odin.Lawii 2023-07-31 08:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

You can change your UAC to "Do not dim my desktop"
this will still bring up the notification when apps attempt to make a change that you will have to click though, but it will just be a dialog box, and will not crash your other instances.