Looking for a static Sortie Member 5/6
 Ragnarok.Crusade
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Crusade
By Ragnarok.Crusade 2023-07-24 00:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Good Evening,

Our group of intrepid heroes is looking to replace one of our static members as they are quitting for irl pursuits. We run Sortie every day at 8:30 Am PST on Ragnarok; we also farm segments after each run. New members are of course welcome, but no attendance is required for segs. We would be looking for a SCH BRD or PLD as the priority jobs for our group.

We farm around 34-38k muffs a day. We currently do all the upstairs things, then we down A basement boss C basement boss, and do a wave of Nakuuals and some basement chests as time winds down. We would be looking to down a third basement NM if we get a good sixth who can get into the rhythm with us. As for segs we get about 5-6k daily if that is a selling point for anyone.

A bit about us: we're a group of good pplz from all around the globe looking to pal around and have a good time. We try to get dialed in and focus on the runs, but we aren't hardcore in a let's make this game a second job kinda way. Also, no "additional" or "enhanced" ... "tools" are needed. We try to collaborate on ideas and strategies as a group all good ideas are welcome. If you have the jobs but don't have a lot of experience in Sortie that is ok. We are willing to help people find their footing, as a group, in general, we are very willing to help, but not looking to carry people.

Some requirements for application beyond the Jobs needed:

- Discord is a must for the runs it just doesn't really work if we are in and communicating and other people are out. If there is a case where someone can't talk but can listen that could potentially work but it would not be ideal.

- Some amount of willingness to take responsibility for mistakes, and grow and develop as a team. Everyone makes mistakes but we try to go over what could be improved or enhanced all the time so
expect some amount of honest feedback, in a non-toxic way.

- I would say a sense of humor and a real desire to have some fun would be the last hope, Sortie is such a grind so it would be nice to carry each other in song and the telling of tales as we suffer through this abysmal content together.

Feel free to DM me here or send me a /t in-game if you are interested. Happy to answer any questions or clarify anything for those who might be interested.

Thanks for reading, I hope we get the chance to pal around in the horrible, ever-purple halls of Sortie.

Crusade-
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-07-24 07:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck in your search, Crusade!
By Asura.Aragan 2023-07-24 09:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok my first server long time ago before transferred to asura