Forum » FFXI » General » Kraken club X
Kraken club X
By Felgarr 2023-09-16 12:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flowen said: »
Felgarr said: »
That's hil
kuroki said: »
pup definitely has the clear advantage since it can use level 99 tier attachments that the fight wasn't designed for, if you're going to spend all your seals on this its worth considering. really boring though.

I just can't seem to bring myself to get good at PUP. I basically built a pet tank set, kenkonken and just spam Fire/Earth/Light and that's it. I'm a very one dimensional PUP, sadly.

BST's jug pet is down-scaled to 50, and food like akamochi is also scale as is: +10% Acc/Attack, etc. It's little more engaging.

BST is superior to PUP for up in arms outside of overdrive. Coldblood como can 3 step sc it off the bat down to 30ish %, rampage > braincrush finish after 1 ready move recharge

What's the 3 step SC?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-09-16 12:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flowen said: »
That's hil
kuroki said: »
pup definitely has the clear advantage since it can use level 99 tier attachments that the fight wasn't designed for, if you're going to spend all your seals on this its worth considering. really boring though.

I just can't seem to bring myself to get good at PUP. I basically built a pet tank set, kenkonken and just spam Fire/Earth/Light and that's it. I'm a very one dimensional PUP, sadly.

BST's jug pet is down-scaled to 50, and food like akamochi is also scale as is: +10% Acc/Attack, etc. It's little more engaging.

BST is superior to PUP for up in arms outside of overdrive. Coldblood como can 3 step sc it off the bat down to 30ish %, rampage > braincrush finish after 1 ready move recharge

What's the 3 step SC?
Blockhead > Tailblow = Impaction > Brain Crush > Liquefaction I'd imagine.

Of you could go, Tail Blow > Brain Crush > Tail Blow I think for Liquefaction into Fusion.
[+]
 Shiva.Flowen
Server: Shiva
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2023-09-16 13:16:06
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the 3 step SC?

Yeah as Vyre said, I do tail blow > brain crush > tail blow, then brain crush > rampage. I have pet food epsilon on me but I rarely need to use it. Much faster kills and more fun in my opinion than when I used to do it on PUP (outside of overdrive)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Cerderic
Server: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2023-09-17 20:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You can easily fit flashbulb and strobe on the list so you can melee the whole time. take some damage from maelstrom but rarely get low HP. I even sub BLM so i can warp out and repeat.