users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for Members
Looking for Members
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Neojuggernautx 2023-06-13 14:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Asura,

It's that time again for me to seek out some ardent FFXI players who want to progress in content but at a very relaxed pace. Our group currently has 4 static members. We primarily focus our play on Sortie/Odyssey v20-25 NMs, Ambuscade, Omen, or some Dyna farming when able. We are currently in search of two players who are experienced at SCH/WHM and on the side COR.

Our play time is very modest. We generally gather on Asura at 0830-1000pm CST between Friday to Monday Our schedule will free up mid August when I complete some current schooling. Overall, I just want to eliminate shouts and include solid peeps on our journey to the end. Pre-requisites are not be a stick in the mud nor a total asshat who refuses to follow instructions because they know all the math and answers despite being one shot by v20 Ngai. Discord isn't a must but is highly encouraged.

Hit me up in PM here as it's easier to see if you're interested. Our event times aren't the only times to accomplish goals, those are just the concerted efforts of the group focused into one or two main events. Player progress is the goal and we love doing past events to make that happen if needed in some areas.

V/R

Neo