Forum » FFXI » General » Nexus Cape {You can have this.}
Nexus Cape {You can have this.}
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-03 10:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it very odd that Zi'Tah isn't on that list when zones like attohwa chasm and uleguerand range are. Not that I can think of any reason for me to want to warp there.

As for faf, what people seem to be missing is that there's a second drop down from where faf pops INSIDE the aery, so the only way to make use of the cape for faf (ignoring that you can't warp to zitah anyway) would be via use of the cape AND tractor.
 Valefor.Integral
Server: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-11-03 11:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Evilswine said:
Well then have someone wait in front of the DA zone before even zoning in.

the spiders agro right there, you'd probably die before you could move after zoning
 Ragnarok.Yokyumosheemo
Server: Ragnarok
user: shimey
By Ragnarok.Yokyumosheemo 2009-11-03 11:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this is an awesome lil bonus if you bought all 3 add-ons. Some of you just need to quit complaining. This is a bonus for you if you bought all the add-ons its not like you paid for this item. So overall I can't wait for this item, its going to be great. And if you use it to climb Hagun mountain you make me cry, unless you are in a HURRY..but that climb is so easy, there is no need to use it for that.

Truth be told, i probably won't use it more then once or twice per week, but since i was buying all 3 add ons anyway this is a VERY Nice lil bonus