Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Weird LM-31 error
Weird LM-31 error
 Asura.Osaia
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Osaia
By Asura.Osaia 2021-12-20 22:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I quit playing March 10, 2021. I only use Crysta to pay, so no cards are attached (Paypal only), and my account isn't set on auto-pay. I got the usual email from SE when my payment was due to be processed, and as usual it says to reactivate when im ready.
Square Enix Account
Thu 3/11/2021 3:23 AM
Square Enix Account Management System
https://secure.square-enix.com/
-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for using the Square Enix Account Management System.

Due to a processing error with your payment method, all recurring options for the following service account have been cancelled. The details are as follows.

Date: 03/11/2021
Payment Method: Crysta
Service Account Name: PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI 1
-------------------------------------------------------

To reactivate subscriptions, please select "Reactivate" from the relevant service account's Options List.

I logged into my SE account on Nov.15, 2021, everything seemed normal (not the game, I still hadn't reactivated). I attempted to login tonight to the game and get "Due to either a unresolved issue with service fees or a violation of the POL of FF agreements, Playonline services have been suspended. Please contact the Support center. LM-31. I check my email and other than the above email, there's nothing else from them. I logged into the SE portal and my characters say "unusable" beside them. Not sure what happened at all, since I haven't logged in 9mos... I've always let my acct cancel whenever I got bored of the game so I'm highly confused on what happened.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-12-20 22:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

If they try to take a payment and your card/bank/paypal etc denies payment, sometimes they just ban your ***.

That includes errors and things they screw up like double payment charge backs etc.
[+]
 Asura.Osaia
user: Osaia
By Asura.Osaia 2021-12-20 22:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...that's f'n dumb. I always used Crysta because I didn't want to auto-pay using a card. I play this game, then I get bored....and I"m not gonna pay while I ain't playing....