users online
Forum » FFXI » Ambuscade » Meeble Ambuscade V1
Meeble Ambuscade V1
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-12-10 20:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

WHM wasn't required for the silence. We've used BRD or GEO to silence, it's really not a problem. WHM was for Misery + Esuna in case you don't react to a barspell fast enough so you can remove the enfeebles quickly.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-12-11 23:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Now featuring Blood Pact nerf

Quote:
Intense Ambuscades have undergone the following adjustments.
The delay between readying and activation of the Bozzetto Breadwinner ability Meeble Warble has been increased.
Easy: From 4s to 5s.
Normal: From 3.5s to 5s.
Difficult: From 3s to 4s.
Very Difficult: From 2.5s to 4s
The Bozzetto Breadwinner now has resistance to multihits while Hundred Fists is active.
The Bozzetto Urchin’s HP has been decreased by approximately 66%.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-12-11 23:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Larceny it is
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-12-11 23:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The video said resist blood pacts during hundo

The notes say resist multihit during hundo

More inclined to believe the video. They wouldn't nerf multi hit ws during hundo, that'd be weird.

(It is a monk so it does Guard, before anyone flips out goin zomg!)
 Carbuncle.Samuraiking
Server: Carbuncle
user: bossgalka
By Carbuncle.Samuraiking 2022-12-12 11:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
The video said resist blood pacts during hundo

The notes say resist multihit during hundo

More inclined to believe the video. They wouldn't nerf multi hit ws during hundo, that'd be weird.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but more than half of SE's design choices are "weird."

Edit: Also, while I didn't ask them directly, we brought a MNK to this an hour or so ago and they didn't complain about their WS at all during the fight. So I assume multihit WS were not nerfed in any capacity here.

It was probably a translation error and they meant multihit BPs. A way to nerf Ramuh, Ifrit etc. so they wouldn't shred during AFAC. The fight is so easy and fast though, it would be slower to use SMNs and reset their 2hours than just doing it with a normal buffer DD party. Don't even need a tank.
 Asura.Karppa
user: Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2022-12-28 14:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Easy month to dbox Ambu E just keep breadwinner silenced..and run if another meeble pop..
 Phoenix.Evolved
Server: Phoenix
user: Special1
By Phoenix.Evolved 2022-12-28 16:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I think with higher damage (not trying to be elitist) a Normal difficulty would be easy too. It seems to come out to, having the bases covered (barspell person that is not the healer, a healer, and if you don't react well an eraser), and then it just comes down to how much damage you do to end it quickly. If you can deal with the warbles, and kill it before the housemaker comes out you're good.

With 3/5 empy +2, +3 art body, and vanya hood and crap everywhere else, I was able to silence about 100% of the time on normal with my whm.

On difficult with extra magic accuracy gear (cape, neck, ambu head, etc etc) I was able to get it about 95% being /sch, and on VD about 100% with ES on /blm.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2022-12-28 17:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

He's got way too much cure support and not enough DPS support. I get Ulmia / Joachim can be really stupid with their buff choice, but I doubt he needs a pocket whm, Apururu AND Selh-Teus with AAEV "tanking". I put "tanking" in quotes because it doesnt look like she's tanking, so she's just extra cures in a situation thats already cure overkill.

Look at his time though...12 min kill on E.
 Asura.Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2022-12-28 19:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
He's got way too much cure support and not enough DPS support. I get Ulmia / Joachim can be really stupid with their buff choice, but I doubt he needs a pocket whm, Apururu AND Selh-Teus with AAEV "tanking". I put "tanking" in quotes because it doesnt look like she's tanking, so she's just extra cures in a situation thats already cure overkill.

Look at his time though...12 min kill on E.
well what I can say.. I suck dboxin...who cares does it take 5 mins or 12 mins..didnt have to rush anywhere..
By Draylo 2022-12-28 19:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Team up with your fellow adventurers :)
[+]
 Asura.Karppa
By Asura.Karppa 2022-12-28 20:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Team up with your fellow adventurers :)