Forum » FFXI » General » Macroing question please
Macroing question please
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-02-27 20:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

When did SE change it so that you can macro from any of your item boxs with out the item in your main invo? i feel like i broke my game. I can find really good uses for that if its not a bug or something.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2021-02-27 23:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kawar said: »
When did SE change it so that you can macro from any of your item boxs with out the item in your main invo? i feel like i broke my game. I can find really good uses for that if its not a bug or something.
You can only equip gear from your main inventory and wardrobes. If you are equipping items from mogsafe, etc, then you have quite the glitch on your hands.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2021-03-01 10:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Sylph.Kawar said: »
You can only equip gear from your main inventory and wardrobes. If you are equipping items from mogsafe, etc, then you have quite the glitch on your hands.
o its in my mogwardrobe thats why. this is odd it reallyed freaked me out.

I thought something was wrong cuss i went to macro something and chould not remember if i changed my macro or not and my old body poped on lol