users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Odyssey sets - video and updated spreadsheets
Odyssey sets - video and updated spreadsheets
By SimonSes 2021-03-14 11:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Which one thf or dnc?
By malakef 2021-03-14 12:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Check your custom stat lines. They still had junk in it last I check on set 1 WS. Forget if it was dnc or thf. The aftermath on Twash was also not working when I looked a couple weeks ago as well on the dnc sheet but I think that was google sheets mis converting a formula which can happen. Other stuff I think too but I’d have to go home and look at what I had written down.
By SimonSes 2021-03-14 13:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Twashtar am worked for me without problem. I only work in google sheets.
[+]
By malakef 2021-03-14 13:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Only if you fixed it. Cause the formula is straight up wrong. You type 50% on page one and it was connected to nothing. And the formula on the data tab was doing a vlookup that was missing a true false clause. So again only if you fixed it. Not to mention the formula lookup was based on value entered on the gear info tab and not what you entered on the main tab And the gear tab was defaulted to AM 1 not 3. This is for the DNC sheet not the THF sheet.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2021-03-14 13:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Tauret crit values are also really high. A more accurate formula would be:

((avg_ws_tp - avg_tp_return) / 2) * (-1 / 60) + 50
By SimonSes 2021-03-14 14:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

malakef said: »
Only if you fixed it. Cause the formula is straight up wrong. You type 50% on page one and it was connected to nothing. And the formula on the data tab was doing a vlookup that was missing a true false clause. So again only if you fixed it. Not to mention the formula lookup was based on value entered on the gear info tab and not what you entered on the main tab And the gear tab was defaulted to AM 1 not 3. This is for the DNC sheet not the THF sheet.

It was indeed made very strange. I updated it to more straight forward now.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2021-03-14 14:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
malakef said: »

It was indeed made very strange. I updated it to more straight forward now.
How was it doing it before then? Since setting AM% to 0 is the same DPS value it was before you changed it.
By SimonSes 2021-03-14 14:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Tauret crit values are also really high. A more accurate formula would be:

((avg_ws_tp - avg_tp_return) / 2) * (-1 / 60) + 50

You formula is more general. It also sometimes gives exactly the same result as what I have in sheet. For example Twashtar/centovente in sheet I have it at 41% (even that its not Tauret, so its not added up, but its still calculated) and with your formula its also ~41%. With your formula and set in my sheet, Tauret should have around 41.5% and I have 46%. I wouldnt call it "really high". I might change it to your formula tho, because its more simple one.
By SimonSes 2021-03-14 14:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
How was it doing it before then? Since setting AM% to 0 is the same DPS value it was before you changed it.

Not sure because I already changed it to completely new, but I think it was searching up ODX set for weapon in gear list instead of the one in setup and I broke it at some point adding something there and havent noticed. Too bad Malakef never said anything earlier, so I could fix it asap XD
By malakef 2021-03-14 14:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah sorry about that. I get so busy sometimes I forgot to get back to you.
By SimonSes 2021-03-14 16:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

shastax said: »
This problem is stemming from the "Weaponskills" tab where the two "Avg Dmg" calculations are coming up with different numbers. Is this intentional? I feel like it might be a bug.

In DNC sheet it was maybe custom stats added in gear and in THF sheet it was maybe different sets for sneak attack?

I checked both and setting both to exactly the same buffs/gear/custom on both sides give the same exact dps and ws number.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [66 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Vuprutan
Server: Cerberus
user: Vuprutan
By Cerberus.Vuprutan 2021-05-19 08:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
Part 1 - Gleti's Armor set for THF and DNC
YouTube Video Placeholder

DNC sheet
THF sheet

I noticed what I believe to be an error in the THF spreadsheet, on the weaponskill tab. The WSC value in set 1 and 2 were different, so putting the exact same gear for both was giving very different numbers. The WSC were values and not calculated with a formula using the attribute modifiers.

Plus on the data tab, Tauret crit values only update on set 1, set 2 does not work - cell B/C-214-216.

Sure you can check if I am right, I'm no expert!