Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Guild Pattern Data
Guild Pattern Data
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-11 10:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So...... it's been like 8 years since the triple GP update, and the guild pattern is still only (less than) half filled out.

It's incredibly frustrating to know half the time whether you need 8 items or 25 and never know if an item was updated.

Can we get a full reset of the data possibly? Or some kind of flag that says this item was last updated 10 years ago?

Todays item is roast mutton right;
180(200) / 2240
NQ x 12.44

it's now 270 and you need 29 for the cap, so I have to go back to Jeuno twice
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2021-01-11 10:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I've submitted fixes for the Smithing one numerous times. The veteran item once said a Mythril Heart (I think) was the GP item, which IIRC SE changed way back, so the in-game item was completely different. I submitted the item change, but I saw it incorrect again a few times. I kinda take the GP Pattern Data with a grain of salt these days.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-11 10:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to help Scragg and Rooks out, compile a table of all of the guild points items in the format that they use and submit it to the for an update.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-11 10:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, it's literally only possible to get ONE item per day, and the table is about a thousand. so.

If it were reset, then group effort could fix it right from zero, instead of being half right and no one caring to fix it as we go.

just a thought
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2021-01-11 10:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't implying that this would be a one man job.

I meant to bring this up to the community at large.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-11 10:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't I just do that lol? (In so many words)
 Shiva.Znitch
Server: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2021-01-11 11:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The BG-Wiki pages for each individual item have been pretty accurate for how many guild points are obtainable/how many NQ (and in some cases, HQ) items are needed to hit that cap for the day, at least for Smithing.

Doesn't help to predict what item is coming up in the future, but it works on a daily basis.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-11 12:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed bgwiki is more up to date. Doesn't invalidate the desire to have it right here as well.

It's just about ease. Come here look at the item then go to bg to find the amount. All about reducing steps.
[+]
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2021-01-21 19:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a huge apology to make to you all. I was just thinking about it recently. A few years back I took the liberty of doing a complete Guild Pattern for each craft in the spreadsheet marking the adjustments needed. I will post it here shortly. I should have done this 2 years ago.
[+]
By Rips 2021-01-22 02:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
So...... it's been like 8 years since the triple GP update, and the guild pattern is still only (less than) half filled out.

It's incredibly frustrating to know half the time whether you need 8 items or 25 and never know if an item was updated.

Can we get a full reset of the data possibly? Or some kind of flag that says this item was last updated 10 years ago?

180(200) / 2240
NQ x 12.44

Did you find your love for crafting?
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2021-01-22 05:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I did, until I found out the last stage of the shields were going to cost so much to craft and then I quit.
By gargurty 2021-01-22 05:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

See the shield as a long term quest and you'll get there. It's allot of work but worth it in the end. Even more when you farmed the spheres yourself. I finished mine last December and don't regret it, even if it's the chef's escutcheon. Every synth is profit now :)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-01-22 07:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Rips said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »

180(200) / 2240
NQ x 12.44

Did you find your love for crafting?

lol no, it was rank motivated, I hadn't done guild stuff since shields came out, but needed to start doing it again to see if shield was a rank +1
(still not there cause it's on the list of "*** doing that" but the memory of guild inaccuracy spurred the post)