2021-06-12
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Player Warning: Odoro on Asura...go figure
Player Warning: Odoro on Asura...go figure
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17
By Zubis 2021-10-10 15:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
If you want someone to do something, just tell him to not do it.

Don't jump out that window.
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-10 15:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sirris said: »
I like Asura in general but man this server brings out the scum *** sometimes.

Blazed1979 said: »
your mom is dumb for *** your dad dude!

keyword i use to search for pron of YOUR MOM DUDE!

42 year old trash-talking strangers with bad "yo mama" tier garbage posts on an old video game forum.

[+]
By Blazed1979 2021-10-10 16:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aeonova said: »
Asura.Sirris said: »
I like Asura in general but man this server brings out the scum *** sometimes.

your mom is dumb for *** your dad dude!

keyword i use to search for pron of YOUR MOM DUDE!

42 year old trash-talking strangers with bad "yo mama" tier garbage posts on an old video game forum.

Your face is an old video game forum.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2021-10-10 16:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-10 17:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The world we live in today where being a complete disgusting piece of filth is celebrated and watched on live streams. Some of those doomsday futuristic movies had the right idea.
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-10 18:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never had to or wanted to scam someone in my entire life. Now for sure its someone in the NA community, probably a frequent poster who is laughing to the bank.

It's scary to think the type of demented minds that could be standing right next to you. It is a video game, but lets not pretend these same people wouldn't be the ones that would do something to you if it meant their benefit. I think society is becoming too apathetic and self centered. Truly sad state of things, you could do a whole case study of the minds of these people and how its more common than most think.

Education and instilling values from a young age are so important to avoid more people becoming like this, something that is lacking of course as millennials are probably some of the worst parents. Anyone ever see situations like this and think of where we are heading? Of course as the games population gets lower and lower, we see more cases of this as most of the people against this type of stuff already moved on and the regulars don't care.
[+]
 Cerberus.Dekar
Server: Cerberus
user: Dekar1
By Cerberus.Dekar 2021-10-10 18:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
It's scary to think the type of demented minds that could be standing right next to you. It is a video game, but lets not pretend these same people wouldn't be the ones that would do something to you if it meant their benefit. I think society is becoming too apathetic and self centered. Truly sad state of things, you could do a whole case study of the minds of these people and how its more common than most think.

One unassailable fact about humanity is that some people are just ***.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2021-10-11 01:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never had to or wanted to scam someone in my entire life. Now for sure its someone in the NA community, probably a frequent poster who is laughing to the bank.

Education and instilling values from a young age are so important to avoid more people becoming like this, something that is lacking of course as millennials are probably some of the worst parents. Anyone ever see situations like this and think of where we are heading? Of course as the games population gets lower and lower, we see more cases of this as most of the people against this type of stuff already moved on and the regulars don't care.
I say this all the time. My brother says "nah, it has always been this messed up, but the internet has done two things; allowed them all to congregate together and make their actions more widely known"

I don't know if I agree. Surely there is some effect on society when things that were once on the fringe and intolerable, are perceived to be more common. It is safe to assume that tolerance for such behavior has an effect on its perpetuation and increase.

What's that saying, "bad men thrive while good men do nothing"? something along those lines.

The issue with society today is the "good" will be portrayed as toxic masculinity.

The game was over when we let them get away with using terms like mansplaining every time we tried to rationalize things, and manspreading when we needed to give our nuts room to breath.
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2021-10-11 02:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah yes, time for the sigma male convention. What's on tonight fellas? Drive, American Psycho, or Joker?
[+]
 Asura.Jdove
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2021-10-11 04:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The game was over when we let them get away with using terms like mansplaining every time we tried to rationalize things, and manspreading when we needed to give our nuts room to breath.
Or just saying "Bruh" ..... IDK if people think they sound cool when they say this, but it makes me think they huffed too much gas.
 Asura.Aquatiq
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2021-10-11 07:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Watusa said: »
Ah yes, time for the sigma male convention. What's on tonight fellas? Drive, American Psycho, or Joker?
Why are you listing movies that are not Fight Club
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2021-10-11 08:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aquatiq said: »
Why are you listing movies that are not Fight Club

And what is the first rule of Fight Club?
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-10-11 08:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The world we live in today where being a complete disgusting piece of filth is celebrated and watched on live streams. Some of those doomsday futuristic movies had the right idea.

From the only doomsday futuristic movie that matters: you could wash away that digusting piece of filth if you knew how to use the three seashells.

I think society is becoming too apathetic and self centered. Truly sad state of things.

Education and instilling values from a young age are so important to avoid more people becoming like this, something that is lacking of course as millennials are probably some of the worst parents. Anyone ever see situations like this and think of where we are heading?

You kids stay off Draylo's lawn, turn down that hippity hop music, and pull up them baggy britches.

[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-10-11 09:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hunger Games, Elysium, Equilibrium, Utopia, Children of Men, Total Recall, Demolition Man, 1984.
By ksoze 2021-10-11 12:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I vote for the 3boob from total recall
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-10-11 13:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Always a silver lining.
 Pandemonium.Zeto
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2021-10-11 13:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigma Males are SO last year. It's all about the Iota Male now. I dunno what BS traits to give the Iota Male but it's a different Greek letter so it must be the cool new thing.
[+]
 Fenrir.Velner
Server: Fenrir
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-10-11 13:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't visit Odoro's Twitch. If I'm not mistaken, there are Twitch extensions that grab IPs and this guy is a piece of ***. . . so.
[+]
By Seun 2021-10-11 14:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Given the representation that retail has on Twitch, Odoro fits right in. That place is a wasteland and there are very few streamers I'd recommend to anyone interested in seeing current content, at least from 'legit' players.
By RadialArcana 2021-10-11 15:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Velner said: »
I wouldn't visit Odoro's Twitch. If I'm not mistaken, there are Twitch extensions that grab IPs and this guy is a piece of ***. . . so.

I watched it yesterday and my pc exploded and my house burned down.
[+]
By GwenStacy 2021-10-11 16:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

gl all
 Fenrir.Velner
Server: Fenrir
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2021-10-11 16:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Fenrir.Velner said: »

I watched it yesterday and my pc exploded and my house burned down.

RIP
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2021-10-12 20:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odoro back in action after his mules were banned at the Nashmau NPC Tsetseroon. Gotta keep that gil coming in!
[+]
By Draylo 2021-10-13 21:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Streaming again, apparently stole two weapons the last few days.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-13 21:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I seriously need to turn on twitch noto's for that mofo
[+]
 Lakshmi.Watusa
Server: Lakshmi
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2021-10-13 23:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Streaming again, apparently stole two weapons the last few days.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-10-15 22:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

When odoro goes live (like right now) bonus, you can actually see real time yells, ya know, since that shits been broken for 6 months.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-10-16 03:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
When odoro goes live (like right now) bonus, you can actually see real time yells, ya know, since that shits been broken for 6 months.
Drop that RMT money your raking in and hire a programmer to make FFXIShouts.com for you.

It's super simple to foward shouts if you're not dealing with GW ***. Like srsly super simple.
By Draylo 2021-10-16 04:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost no reason to see shouts these days, just a bunch of RMT shouting to sell crap lol
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-10-16 04:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

+
Almost no reason to see shouts these days, just a bunch of RMT shouting to sell crap lol
You know we could exclude those outside of GW also...
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17