Defuding The Police & The Aftermath

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Defuding the Police & the Aftermath
Defuding the Police & the Aftermath
By volkom 2020-08-17 10:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
White supremacists hold rallies ALL THE TIME

how often is 'all the time'?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

How amusing. Once again, you are going off on a tangent alleging I said things that I didn't actually say. You do this all the time. I never said anything about black hate not holding rallies. Way to not make any kind of a point. Again.
Said the person who accused me of saying that white extremists don't hold rallies "all the time".

I never said they didn't. You made the assertion that they don't get publicized.

Which, frankly, they do. But I know you will never accept that fact, as it goes against your earlier post.

It's ok to say you were wrong. It would be the first time you would admit it, but it's ok to do so. We wouldn't think any less of you if you admit it (actually, my opinion of you would be better if you actually do admit you were wrong).
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

Once every few years. It's not like they have the budget to hold rallies every week. Unlike some groups do.
By Viciouss 2020-08-17 10:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

are there black hate rallies?

There aren't even a lot of "black hate" groups in the first place. Certainly not on the scale of white hate groups that have chapters all over the South and have actually been labeled as a hate group by the gov't. You would probably be hard pressed to find more than one.
By Viciouss 2020-08-17 10:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well before covid, obviously, I would say monthly.
By Viciouss 2020-08-17 10:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
How amusing. Once again, you are going off on a tangent alleging I said things that I didn't actually say. You do this all the time. I never said anything about black hate not holding rallies. Way to not make any kind of a point. Again.
Said the person who accused me of saying that white extremists don't hold rallies "all the time".

Once again, I didn't actually do this. I asked a question.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well before covid, obviously, I would say monthly.
Can you prove that?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You didn't ask a question, you made a rhetorical statement:

White hate doesn't hold rallies all the time? They do.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

have actually been labeled as a hate group by the gov't.
Very few groups have been labeled as a hate group by the government.

Most of the groups commonly associated as hate groups are labeled by SPLC, a group that is notoriously political.

They only attack the right and celebrate radical left hate groups.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-17 10:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Way to clip the first question out of the quote. Thumbs up.
By volkom 2020-08-17 10:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

https://texasscorecard.com/local/austin-council-members-want-to-defund-local-police-and-demolish-their-headquarters/

Quote:
Councilmember Jimmy Flannigan, however, took his colleagues’ ideas even further—saying they should also demolish the police building downtown.

“We should expedite the demolition of the APD Headquarters by directing the City Manager to move all remaining APD staff out of the existing headquarters building and into other underutilized city facilities,” Flannigan wrote to a council message board on Monday. He added the property should instead be used in part to “address historic economic inequities in the black community.”

lol
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Way to clip the first question out of the quote. Thumbs up.
Because it had nothing to do with anything. But since you insisted:

lol, what exactly are you trying to deny here? White hate doesn't hold rallies all the time? They do. They don't cause trouble wherever they go? They do. They don't get coverage? They don't.
Who said anything about denying white hate groups? Who said anything about a very small portion of said groups causing harm towards others, both against people and property?

The only thing I went after on your post, as shown by my followup post you so conveniently selectively responded to, which, frankly, you accused me of doing, is that such activities aren't widely publicized.

Which, frankly, you failed to respond to. You instead attempt to attack the argument I wasn't making, and agreed with you on. I get it, you are a horrible debater, so you have to make up arguments for other people. That is very common for you.

Try to be honest for once in your life.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 10:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

https://texasscorecard.com/local/austin-council-members-want-to-defund-local-police-and-demolish-their-headquarters/

Quote:
Councilmember Jimmy Flannigan, however, took his colleagues’ ideas even further—saying they should also demolish the police building downtown.

“We should expedite the demolition of the APD Headquarters by directing the City Manager to move all remaining APD staff out of the existing headquarters building and into other underutilized city facilities,” Flannigan wrote to a council message board on Monday. He added the property should instead be used in part to “address historic economic inequities in the black community.”

lol
I say take it once step further. Demolish the military. I'm sure any invaders who attack our country will be repelled by the social workers who will take their places.
By volkom 2020-08-17 11:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

lol
I say take it once step further. Demolish the military. I'm sure any invaders who attack our country will be repelled by the social workers who will take their places.

why stop there. just dissolve the country and let china take the west coast. russia can have the north east and florida. give the whole south to africa. texas can go to mexico. and all the remaining states can go to canada or something.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 11:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

lol

why stop there. just dissolve the country and let china take the west coast. russia can have the north east and florida. give the whole south to africa. texas can go to mexico. and all the remaining states can go to canada or something.
I don't know. Giving China California may hurt them more than help them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-17 11:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

lol

I don't know. Giving China California may hurt them more than help them.

Yeah, and the wannabe Communists would revolt when faced with actual Communism and its crushing restrictions.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-08-17 11:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Which, frankly, you failed to respond to. You instead attempt to attack the argument I wasn't making, and agreed with you on. I get it, you are a horrible debater, so you have to make up arguments for other people. .

Actually, this pretty much never happens. I don't make up your arguments the way your side does. You do it pretty much everyday, but don't worry, calling you out on it isn't hard for me. Funny tho.

Secondly, the white hate rallies rarely get any attention. They have come under increased scrutiny recently for a few reasons, chiefly, the Unite the Right rally where they drove a car into a crowd, and were subsequently defended by the President. That rally changed a lot for them, you know, since they want to stay out of the spotlight and just hate other Americans in peace. I'm sure they would have preferred to not get that much attention from the President. Especially since prior to that rally you pretty much never heard about their events. And they never made the evening news. But now they will you know, get an article. But a slot on the primetime news? Nah, I would say almost never.
By Viciouss 2020-08-17 11:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

lol

That actually is pretty funny.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 11:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, are you reading anything you type out? Seriously?

Just, stop, while you are so far behind.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2020-08-17 13:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So....bout that defunding of the police....
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-18 09:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The last two pages of this have been almost entirely people attacking posters, not positions. It has been locked.

Consider this your warning shot for all of this that y'all do in the other 65 active P+R threads.
[+]