Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Ethereal Squama prices
Ethereal Squama prices
By Quizzy 2020-06-04 14:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Really you can probably ignore the issue at this point. Someone is going to see the price issues, send over some mules with a boat load of gil, and start buying up items to server hop with.

In the end, all this extra publicity and topping is what is going to be the solution...
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-06-04 14:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ziekwalt said: »
You are free to post whatever you want BUT you must also expect anyone can view this and not just from your server.

You trying to fix the issue is NOT YOUR JOB you are not a GM in the game you shouldn't be trying to fix price fixing with price fixing you will only hurt yourself in the end on this. You think what you are doing is justified? Well it isn't because you are looking even more guilty right now.

You're right, but hey, GMs aren't doing anything about it, so what's the harm? It's also NOT YOUR JOB to tell me what the *** to do either.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
Server: Carbuncle
user: Eirza
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-06-04 15:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
Carbuncle.Ziekwalt said: »
You are free to post whatever you want BUT you must also expect anyone can view this and not just from your server.

You trying to fix the issue is NOT YOUR JOB you are not a GM in the game you shouldn't be trying to fix price fixing with price fixing you will only hurt yourself in the end on this. You think what you are doing is justified? Well it isn't because you are looking even more guilty right now.

You're right, but hey, GMs aren't doing anything about it, so what's the harm? It's also NOT YOUR JOB to tell me what the *** to do either.
GMs haven't been around due to the Pandemic and haven't been able to use all their resources since they are not in their office. So whats the harm? GMs getting back from the pandemic to see you price fixing items by selling to yourself over and over again... If you don't like hearing what others have to say then you shouldn't have posted on a public forum!!
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-06-04 15:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, [GM]Ziekwalt.
By Draylo 2020-06-04 16:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are you trying to shame him when hes helping other players out? It doesn't make sense to me unless you're part of this scheme to cheat people out of Gil.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-06-04 18:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Draylo.
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-06-05 03:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Why are you trying to shame him when hes helping other players out? It doesn't make sense to me unless you're part of this scheme to cheat people out of Gil.
Oh damn you caught me red handed, I can totally be seen with my hundreds of mules trying to fix AH prices just like. Though unlike me you can see Firedemon's AH history literally manipulating the AH prices. But sure point the finger at me you ***!
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2020-06-05 03:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So much testosterone in this thread, I like it.
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-06-05 06:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Care to chime in [GM}Ziekwalt since he's got them back to 300? I'm going to put them back to 2m, but *** me right?

So just to be clear. You have no issue with the guy's price fixing to 300k so legit players list them, only to be AH botted for 300k, while the 24 that are up by him are over 3m. The issue you have is that I'm doing my own price fixing to 2m, essentially butchering a botter's operation and helping players out?

Your problem is with me, taking something small into my own hands and giving a PSA, because it's NOT MY JOB to do this since I'm not a GM (who actually won't do anything)?

If ANYTHING, you are very upset about what I'm doing, so much that it really does feel like I've tampered with your mule.
 Asura.Zidaner
Server: Asura
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Zidaner 2020-06-05 07:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

my god you people are all so angry. Go get a roll of toilet paper and a bottle of olive oil and spend a few hours in the bathroom.....

also just to break this tension
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-06-05 08:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply

LMFAOOOOO

Buddy made a character 'Firedemom'.

How to move mountains guys.
[+]
By Khidafi187 2020-06-05 09:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol this reminds me of this moron on asura. daily he shouts to sell pulse weapons for 100 / 110 mil. then yells on a alt or mule and says memememe or sold. lol anyone on asura knows who im talking about. 100m LOL nah bruh foh.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-06-05 13:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Care to chime in [GM}Ziekwalt since he's got them back to 300? I'm going to put them back to 2m, but *** me right?

So just to be clear. You have no issue with the guy's price fixing to 300k so legit players list them, only to be AH botted for 300k, while the 24 that are up by him are over 3m. The issue you have is that I'm doing my own price fixing to 2m, essentially butchering a botter's operation and helping players out?

Your problem is with me, taking something small into my own hands and giving a PSA, because it's NOT MY JOB to do this since I'm not a GM (who actually won't do anything)?

If ANYTHING, you are very upset about what I'm doing, so much that it really does feel like I've tampered with your mule.
Best to report you both to a GM, kill 2 birds with 1 stone as they say. But again it isn't your job to try and fix the problem, just giving you a friendly warning cause if a GM sees this they are more likely to remove you both.
By Quizzy 2020-06-05 13:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet they say nothing.
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-06-05 13:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quizzy said: »
I bet they say nothing.
More than likely but if they did something about it they wouldn't tell people about it, being this is a small case and not anything big to report to the player base about. You'd just then hear about how someone got banned and that they didn't do anything wrong.
By Quizzy 2020-06-05 13:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on Team Firedemon for this particular situation. I'll leave it at that.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2020-06-05 13:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are people not from Bismarck so angry? Fire's a legit player with a good reputation.
So if you're from another server, just move along.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ziekwalt
By Carbuncle.Ziekwalt 2020-06-05 13:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Khidafi187 said: »
lol this reminds me of this moron on asura. daily he shouts to sell pulse weapons for 100 / 110 mil. then yells on a alt or mule and says memememe or sold. lol anyone on asura knows who im talking about. 100m LOL nah bruh foh.
How about the Hopeofvanadiel selling easy rai gear for 10s of millions.
By Bongarippa 2020-06-05 15:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ringoko said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I don't disagree with you, I sold 2 at 5mil each not too long ago on Asura. But if Bismark's price is 300k, by all means let it be.

The problem is, he keeps 24 in stock at over 3m+ (I tried buying yesterday to see), and bots when they get posted at 300k.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Honestly, if there's anyone here that looks like they are price fixing this item, it's you.

Thanks for that. Can someone chime in from Bismarck to vouch that I'm not a piece of ***, thanks.

You're pretty swell!

I can also second that FD has never been known as a piece of ***and if anything, this is a pretty decent post for Bismarck people. Those who know any better know a squama may cost a little less now, but surely not 10% of the cost it was less than a month ago.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2020-06-05 17:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

To all those that stand behind me on this thank you. Those that vouch for me, I appreciate it a lot, thank you. I guess people from other servers never get to see genuinely kind players, so they're quick to judge, then when are called out, get defensive. Those that are aggressively against me, attempt to shame me or make me feel like a dickbag, you can refer to my profile pic, it's always there for you. I also sleep naked, with my *** in the air for any haters to come and kiss it.
[+]