Coronavirus Death Toll Estimation USA

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-20 15:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
And its Trumps fault
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-20 15:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
It's absolutely by the book from now on. Better mind your manners!
I for one welcome our new Law and Order overlords. :)
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-07-20 15:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

And its Trumps fault

How soon we forget the days of "Thanks, Obama."

That's the deal with the Presidency: the buck stops there. Don't like it? Don't be President.

Objectively, though, he has been awful. That's not unique to him; most of the governors haven't been great either (DeWine's been okay, Hogan's been good. Cuomo is an absolute disaster). But you can't talk about how you're the great man who can do all these great things, and then absolve yourself of responsibility when the shitstorm hits.

It's either all you, or it's not.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-20 15:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
"Thanks, Obama."
That was a great meme and excellent source of vids thanking him for the mistakes/bloopers we make! Good times.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-20 15:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
anyone want to bet that in 65ish days we're going to have another huge spike in cases?
Can I counter this bet that this might just disappear Nov 4th?

Oooh oooh can I also add on 2020 Bingo, I'd like to place my money on Bubonic Plague in October.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/very-rare-world-war-illness-084752344.html

And I missed.
By Prong 2020-07-21 00:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
And its Trumps fault

How soon we forget the days of "Thanks, Obama."

That's the deal with the Presidency: the buck stops there. Don't like it? Don't be President.

Objectively, though, he has been awful. That's not unique to him; most of the governors haven't been great either (DeWine's been okay, Hogan's been good. Cuomo is an absolute disaster). But you can't talk about how you're the great man who can do all these great things, and then absolve yourself of responsibility when the shitstorm hits.

It's either all you, or it's not.

I agree with this 100%. Now, talk to liberals about the part where you actually have to also give credit where credit is due.

If Clinton got credit for the balancing budget thing (which was not his doing) then they have to give Trump credit for our pre-Covid economy blooming, lowest unemployment numbers among women and minorities in basically forever, signing bills such as H.R.255 "Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act", the "Follow the Rules Act" which protects whistle blowers protection from retaliation if they refuse to violate federal law, etc, etc. (too many good bills to mention here).

Yeah, he could bloviate about himself and his accomplishments much less and not use such inflammatory language against his critics, but he hasn't exactly "sucked" as bad as liberals scream. They just refuse to acknowledge the influence the liberal media hate machine has on their opinions.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-07-21 07:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Prong said: »
I agree with this 100%. Now, talk to liberals about the part where you actually have to also give credit where credit is due.

They will never ever say anything positive about President Trump.

It's the easiest way to test for TDS, make a comment about his impact on the economy and wait for a response. If it produces an immediate irrational, emotional and negative response then they just tested positive. Immediately proceed with social distancing measures and stay six hundred feet away from them as TDS, while not directly contagious, can have a rabies like effect on the infected.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 08:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
They will never ever say anything positive about President Trump.
During his term.

Like Bush, they will demean and attempt to destroy him, but as soon as he stops occupying the White House, they will reverse their course and say "We were fair to him, look at all these gushing articles we are having now!"
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Terlet Sangria 2020-07-21 08:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, I don't really have a dog in this fight because I gots my beefs with both of them, but when, in eight years of Obama, did conservatives say anything nice about him, or give him credit for anything?

Eight years of "not MY president" and birtherism and tan suit outrage. What did you think was going to happen? Good for goose, good for gander, etc, etc.

The W whitewashing thing really is wild though; I never saw that one coming.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 08:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Terlet Sangria said: »
Eight years of "not MY president" and birtherism and tan suit outrage. What did you think was going to happen? Good for goose, good for gander, etc, etc.
I'm not going to deny the hypocrisy of the situation. But you have to admit that the level of zealous-like rhetoric coming from the media is unheard of. Fox News was never this bad as CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/etc. has been for the past 4 years and counting.

There lies in the difference between the left and the right.

The left whitewashed their disdain with Bush II, claiming that they were never hard on him, and this occurred during the Obama Administration.

However, the right never let up against their discord against Obama. Most likely because so much wrong occurred during Obama's administration, especially against the right, that we would be talking about it for years to come. The right have longer memories, it seems like.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 08:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

another banger

YouTube Video Placeholder
Tim Pool is a flip-flopping moron who rides the novelty of "I'm a Democrat with right wing views." and usually doesn't read the ***he's pushing. I can't watch because I don't want his ***in my recommendeds.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 08:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

He makes some valid points though.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 08:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, ban all edit buttons!

#AllorNone!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Also, ban all edit buttons!

#AllorNone!
Let me think about it.

EDIT: No.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 09:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, I don't really have a dog in this fight because I gots my beefs with both of them, but when, in eight years of Obama, did conservatives say anything nice about him, or give him credit for anything?

8 years of "black man bad" now they lose their ***over "orange man bad"

They had Obama derangement syndrome, now they claim there's Trump derangement syndrome. In the end it's pretty much the same ***flung in a different direction.
By volkom 2020-07-21 09:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
another banger
Tim Pool is a flip-flopping moron who rides the novelty of "I'm a Democrat with right wing views." and usually doesn't read the ***he's pushing. I can't watch because I don't want his ***in my recommendeds.

I guess you can say that if you're on one side or another. being in the center you kinda already have to to flip flop due to which party your values are being supported or not ~ yay 2 party system
(you could also watch the vid and then tell youtube not to recommend it for you)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 09:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

8 years of "black man bad" now they lose their ***over "orange man bad"
Very, very, very few people hated Obama because he was black.

We hated him because he was transforming America into a liberal cronyistic, "banana republic lite" (aka a dictatorship without the exporting, heavily reliant on kickbacks and special interests to maintain power), social welfare state.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

They had Obama derangement syndrome, now they claim there's Trump derangement syndrome. In the end it's pretty much the same ***flung in a different direction.
People not liking Obama's decisions and handling of issues, never went to the foaming at he mouth hysterics that TDS gets into.

I'd give the level of outrage a Solid 8 for Obama, and like level 15 for Trump. Arguably level 13-14, but I tacked on points for the Media jumping in on it with their TDS as well. Obama had like what, Fox that hated him? Everyone other media group was in line to give him reach arounds.

TLDR: TDS > ODS or BDS
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

another banger

I guess you can say that if you're on one side or another. being in the center you kinda already have to to flip flop due to which party your values are being supported or not ~ yay 2 party system
(you could also watch the vid and then tell youtube not to recommend it for you)
I kinda wonder what his videos will be like when Trump is out of office in January or in a few years and Trumperism is no longer profitable.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-21 09:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Million monkeys with typewriters theory applies.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 09:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda wonder what his videos will be like when Trump is out of office in January or in a few years and Trumperism is no longer profitable.
I have a feeling he will go against any social ills at that time. Call out *** whenever and whereever it occurs.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 09:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Million monkeys with typewriters theory applies.
We aren't talking about the liberal media Chanti.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

People not liking Obama's decisions and handling of issues, never went to the foaming at he mouth hysterics that TDS gets into.

I'd give the level of outrage a Solid 8 for Obama, and like level 15 for Trump. Arguably level 13-14, but I tacked on points for the Media jumping in on it with their TDS as well. Obama had like what, Fox that hated him? Everyone other media group was in line to give him reach arounds.

That's because Trump just....does ***. Like out of the blue he'll just decide to do some ***to piss off the transgender crowd. Like, there's no outstanding public call to do these things, he just does it for no apparent reason.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a feeling he will go against any social ills at that time. Call out *** whenever and whereever it occurs.
A hot take salesman. On this, I agree with you.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-21 09:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Like out of the blue he'll just decide to do some ***to piss off the transgender crowd.
Like what? I'm curious.
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-21 09:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

another banger

well tim pool has been doing this for quite a while. you could watch the vids or read articles of what he wrote when obama was in office to get a reference
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Like out of the blue he'll just decide to do some ***to piss off the transgender crowd.
Like what? I'm curious.
Banning them from the military for one. It just came out of the blue for no real reason. He's also trying to roll back health protections for trans people.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2020-07-21 09:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

another banger

well tim pool has been doing this for quite a while. you could watch the vids or read articles of what he wrote when obama was in office to get a reference
Tim Pool is basically a political versions of The Quartering. I've watched him.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-21 09:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's because Trump just....does ***. Like out of the blue he'll just decide to do some ***to piss off the transgender crowd. Like, there's no outstanding public call to do these things, he just does it for no apparent reason.
So that is an excuse for someone else's bad behavior?

Say you called me a slur IRL in my face, insulted me in the most devious way you possibly could, is it your fault if I slap ya for it or my fault for not controlling myself?

Translates to Trump does something we don't like, lets write dozens of articles on how he hurt us, and let that spin around in a weird media circle telephone game, in front of the Nation, to where people believe Trump is a Purple Monkey Dishwasher.

TDS is bad, but when Media and Journalists have it, it can have a worse affect on the people.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55