Primed For Adventure

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2022-11-10
329 users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Primed For Adventure
Primed For Adventure
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
Posts: 2738
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-10-03 10:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh I know. I think they were trying to figure a bunch of stuff out at the time and running from place to place so it's not like they were in a position to be interactive.

Since sending my little Taru on a scouting mission to Asura, I've already seen Draylo and Carrotchan.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: HyaAsura
Posts: 148
By Asura.Hya 2022-10-17 13:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
Sicycre from the North American Community team is excited to continue the FINAL FANTASY XI adventure with the community! Tune in to join in what awaits us in Ambuscade and more! If you would like to come along the adventure, we implore you to join the journey ahead while discussing all things FFXI!

Your complaints have been heard and they are doing "relevant" content again. Now you can complain about how they have all the gear that you don't have but have no idea how to use them or face/turn away from mobs to avoid mechanics. I expect much hilarity from charm here, and a lot of "oh I'm petrified" comments. If you ever wanted to kill the XI community team in-game, Friday is your (likely) only opportunity.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
Offline
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Jakey
Posts: 239
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2022-10-17 13:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Hya said: »
Quote:
Sicycre from the North American Community team is excited to continue the FINAL FANTASY XI adventure with the community! Tune in to join in what awaits us in Ambuscade and more! If you would like to come along the adventure, we implore you to join the journey ahead while discussing all things FFXI!

Your complaints have been heard and they are doing "relevant" content again. Now you can complain about how they have all the gear that you don't have but have no idea how to use them or face/turn away from mobs to avoid mechanics. I expect much hilarity from charm here, and a lot of "oh I'm petrified" comments. If you ever wanted to kill the XI community team in-game, Friday is your (likely) only opportunity.
there's no way they do the medusa, they'll definitely do the trick or treat one
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-10-17 13:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It appears they have chosen to go back to insulting the players.

While the last ~6 Prime's weren't super exciting they at least weren't insulting. Now they go back to flailing at E/N ambuscades and wearing billion gil gear they don't know how to use.

Boring is infinitely better than the slap in the face.
[+]
 Asura.Bippin
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gunit
Posts: 987
By Asura.Bippin 2022-10-18 10:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Maybe tomorrow they can carry me through some ambu
[+]
Offline
Posts: 280
By Seun 2022-10-18 17:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Quote:
While the last ~6 Prime's weren't super exciting they at least weren't insulting. Now they go back to flailing at E/N ambuscades and wearing billion gil gear they don't know how to use.


Boring is infinitely better than the slap in the face.



The slap you're feeling is meant to wake you up. Diabolos put you in that nightmare again where you think people are worried about gear sets for V2 ambuscade. Newer players should be more concerned with what they are doing than what they are wearing at this difficulty level.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: HyaAsura
Posts: 148
By Asura.Hya 2022-10-19 17:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Primed for Adventure is live! :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
Posts: 1593
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-10-19 17:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Hya said: »
Primed for Adventure is live! :)

Ewww they still do this trash lmao.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-10-19 17:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh look at that, malignance, rostam (probably still A), and the afterglow dp

Doesn't know how to get any of it, doesn't know how to use any of it.

Probably ML40 too
[+]
Offline
Posts: 13778
By Draylo 2022-10-20 02:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
That was more entertaining than low lvl crap at least
[+]
Online
By RadialArcana 2022-10-20 10:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I spend a lot of time helping new players, and nearly all of them are from XIV. So these streams do help bring in new people, and since both games have been financially merged they want to promote both.

The streams make it less intimidating for XIV players, it's a promotional stream for potential new players.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Offline
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Jessie
Posts: 2738
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-11-07 08:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It's coming again! I'm impressed that they've been holding to the "monthly" episodes pretty well lately.
[+]
 Asura.Hya
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: HyaAsura
Posts: 148
By Asura.Hya 2022-11-07 09:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
It's coming again! I'm impressed that they've been holding to the "monthly" episodes pretty well lately.
Is 14 in a slow update period right now? My understanding was they didn't "have time" for XI content due to being primarily tasked with 14 stuff.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2022-11-07 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Hya said: »
Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
It's coming again! I'm impressed that they've been holding to the "monthly" episodes pretty well lately.
Is 14 in a slow update period right now? My understanding was they didn't "have time" for XI content due to being primarily tasked with 14 stuff.

IIRC, the majority of their "tasked" XI time is spent reading forums and filing reports to Japan.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 13778
By Draylo 2022-11-08 00:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I'm excited
[+]
Offline
Posts: 13778
By Draylo 2022-11-13 01:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oops I missed it
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-11-13 05:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
They leveled trash accounts for 10 minutes, talked about the campaigns then ended. You didn't miss anything.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-11-23 18:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh my god. The rep actually playing 11 again. Actually made macros. Actually joined a party. Actually capable of killing Apex mobs. Actually giving the minimum required effort.

***. Mindblowing.

https://www.twitch.tv/faye

Someone even taught her how to gear. What the ***lol. +1 Adhemar I think I saw Apony's ring.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
Posts: 18038
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-11-23 18:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
she's playing on the best server
[+]
 Valefor.Kriz
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kriz
Posts: 45
By Valefor.Kriz 2022-11-24 11:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hooray Valefor!
[+]
 Asura.Reidden
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Reiden
Posts: 54
By Asura.Reidden 2022-11-24 12:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Omg how have I missed these streams, I thought they were interviews lol. Now I need to find the videos.
Online
By RadialArcana 2022-11-24 13:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Oh my god. The rep actually playing 11 again. Actually made macros. Actually joined a party. Actually capable of killing Apex mobs. Actually giving the minimum required effort.

***. Mindblowing.

https://www.twitch.tv/faye

Someone even taught her how to gear. What the ***lol. +1 Adhemar I think I saw Apony's ring.

Succubus.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2022-11-24 13:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Oh my god. The rep actually playing 11 again. Actually made macros. Actually joined a party. Actually capable of killing Apex mobs. Actually giving the minimum required effort.

***. Mindblowing.

https://www.twitch.tv/faye

Someone even taught her how to gear. What the ***lol. +1 Adhemar I think I saw Apony's ring.

Who is this Faye person? At first I thought you were talking about Sincere or Okay, and then I hit the link and realized it wasn't the Official SE stream...
 Asura.Eiryl
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-11-24 13:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Faye IS Sicycre aka Sighseeker aka Psyseeker aka SE community rep aka Aya Montoya aka Fayelin aka Fayveflayve aka a ton of other ***lol

Quote:
Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

In her personal capacity, not her official capacity.
 Asura.Aquatiq
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aquatiq
Posts: 229
By Asura.Aquatiq 2022-11-24 14:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
darn did i miss the latest Spicyryan stream?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
Posts: 1593
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-11-24 16:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Faye IS Sicycre aka Sighseeker aka Psyseeker aka SE community rep aka Aya Montoya aka Fayelin aka Fayveflayve aka a ton of other ***lol

Quote:
Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

In her personal capacity, not her official capacity.

 Valefor.Esdain
Offline
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: esdain
Posts: 1154
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-11-24 19:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
They should just give in and explain how to play like this:

As far as I can tell from this site and behaviors I see in game, how to play FFXI now is to script anything and everything to react to any and all situations with instant gear swaps based on anything the enemies do to you.

All you do at that point is just waddle your character around from place to place (and even that seems to be able to be automated now).

All the user needs to input these days is complaints about how there is no content to do anymore.

That's how this game works now, right?

Disclaimer: Yes, I know they won't acknowledge third party tools.
[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2022-11-24 21:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Oh my god. The rep actually playing 11 again. Actually made macros. Actually joined a party. Actually capable of killing Apex mobs. Actually giving the minimum required effort.

***. Mindblowing.

https://www.twitch.tv/faye

Someone even taught her how to gear. What the ***lol. +1 Adhemar I think I saw Apony's ring.

Who is this Faye person? At first I thought you were talking about Sincere or Okay, and then I hit the link and realized it wasn't the Official SE stream...

Good to know. Thank you.
Offline
Posts: 13778
By Draylo 2022-11-24 22:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Valefor.Esdain said: »
They should just give in and explain how to play like this:

As far as I can tell from this site and behaviors I see in game, how to play FFXI now is to script anything and everything to react to any and all situations with instant gear swaps based on anything the enemies do to you.

All you do at that point is just waddle your character around from place to place (and even that seems to be able to be automated now).

All the user needs to input these days is complaints about how there is no content to do anymore.

That's how this game works now, right?

Disclaimer: Yes, I know they won't acknowledge third party tools.

You just described any modern MMO. They can all be automated almost entirely. The same thing you can do for Any single player game using cheats.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11
Log in to post.