November Update On The 10th?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » November Update on the 10th?
November Update on the 10th?
 Caitsith.Zabimaru
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Zabimaru
By Caitsith.Zabimaru 2009-10-17 02:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed GameStop and amazon have the Ultimate Collection listed for November 10th release which is a Monday (the day that most FFXI updates happen), so I'm guessing thats when it'll happen. I wish SE would hurry up and announce the rewards for A Shantotto Ascension already.
 Unicorn.Motokosun
Server: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-10-17 03:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

well on Playonline they have it posted as LATE november.

Also wish they would release shantoto ***
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2009-10-17 06:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the new wedding service starts on the 18th, so my guess is the update will be then.
 Caitsith.Zabimaru
Server: Caitsith
user: Zabimaru
By Caitsith.Zabimaru 2009-10-26 03:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

They updated the official site for A Shantotto Ascension and the site says "Early November" so maybe my prediction for the 10th was right.

It makes sense though cause who would sell a game in a store than you couldn't play right away when you got home?

They finally put the equipment pieces up on the site too but not the possible augments which is kinda stupid. It's Legs as I thought but honestly unless you can add like at least 4 of an Attribute (STR, DEX AGI, etc...) I won't be impressed.

Lol, I do like the dragon pants for mages though it seems like they'd be more fitting on a MNK.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jammie
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jammie
By Ragnarok.Jammie 2009-10-26 08:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually you are all correct:

Quote:

The next version update of FINAL FANTASY XI will be split into the following three parts.

- 1st Part (Oct. 29, 2009)
This will be a version update without maintenance.
* There will be no in-game changes with this version update.

- 2nd Part (Nov. 9, 2009)
This will be a version update with maintenance.

- 3rd Part (During the last part of November) This will be a version update with maintenance.

* We will provide more details on the maintenance and version updates at a later date.

Additionally, the third add-on scenario, available for purchase on Oct. 26, 2009, "A Shantotto Ascension: The Legend Torn, Her Empire Born" will be available for play after the Nov. 9 version update.

Source: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news17181.shtml