M.A.G.A
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2020-01-20 16:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Make axes great again

While attacking with an axe and shield or axe alone, decrease weapon delay and apply store-tp (to offset tp lost by decreased delay), and add a bonus to weaponskills while under the effect of fencer.

Ok, so the bonus to weaponskills is a bit much, but the reduced delay and offset added store-tp is perfect.

What do you think?

Someone suggest it on the official forums. I can't. I'm banned because I complained about the bst nerf. lol

I tried appealing, years after I got banned, but they still won't lift the ban.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2020-01-20 16:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This post is funny because axes are fine and will be fine for the foreseeable future but it kinda sorta looks like other weapons are catching a break for once in their lives so an axe-user is freaking out
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-01-20 16:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
I thought they banned your FFXI account if they banned you on the official forums??

Nah, most of us have been banned from the official forums at one point or another. It's a badge if honor. I got banned for complaining about how Blu physical spells are useless. There aren't any consequences for my account, it's just a forum ban.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-20 17:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

someone wants Maneater/Ridill days to come back.
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
Server: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2020-01-20 23:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

***, I miss the Maneater/ Ridill days.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2020-01-20 23:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy, she'll chew you up
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-01-21 05:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
Square run its forums in the most stupid way possible, they force game masters to moderate the forums. This means they force them to have more things to deal with when they are already busy dealing with in-game calls.

As such they will look for reasons to ban you to lower their work load, less people posting = less work. I've been banned from the forum 5 times on multiple accounts, the last one for saying "The developers don't care about what English speaking players want", permanently banned for that.
That's not true, you're completely drunk here.

GMs are seen as "moderators", meaning they moderate both the in-game but also forum community, they're one and the same on SE's scale.
You can't ban people to "reduce work load", first because the activity is abysmally low so they hold their horses a minimum, despite forums having no in-game impact.
Second because there are specific rules to follow, preventing a lot of "I'll ban this dude, *** it". You'd get into troubles and it's not worth losing your job for any FFXI player, no matter how badly paid it is, period.

So yeah, if you get banned on the spot on the forums, you have either to have been dealt with by a notorious moron or you went full retard. There is no other choice, unfortunately, but it's not so difficult to know which one it is.
And well, if you have been banned FIVE TIMES, to me it sends a clear message about you more than about them: stop *** posting.

I have no idea why anyone would post on forums, anyway. It's specifically designed for discussion not happening.
[+]
 Asura.Yottaxa
Server: Asura
user: Yottaxa
By Asura.Yottaxa 2020-01-21 07:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh I must not be awake yet, as I jumped to thinking this was about MAGA for Windower...
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-01-21 08:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI much
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-21 09:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
Oh here she comes
Watch out boy, she'll chew you up

Its scary how much I'm still laughing at this.

Bravo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2020-01-21 10:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

Bravo.

If it's any consolation, it popped into my head and I was like "Oh hell no, I'm not gonna be the only one with this stuck in my head" lol
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2020-01-21 10:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

Bravo.

If it's any consolation, it popped into my head and I was like "Oh hell no, I'm not gonna be the only one with this stuck in my head" lol
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-01-21 10:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2020-01-21 21:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What are your best AXE numbers?
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2020-01-22 03:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
So yeah, if you get banned on the spot on the forums, you have either to have been dealt with by a notorious moron or you went full retard. There is no other choice, unfortunately, but it's not so difficult to know which one it is.
And well, if you have been banned FIVE TIMES, to me it sends a clear message about you more than about them: stop *** posting.

I have no idea why anyone would post on forums, anyway. It's specifically designed for discussion not happening.

Meh. There's like maybe 4 posts a day on that site now. That's not a coincidence. That's a business decision.
 Cerberus.Echohawk
user: echohawk
By Cerberus.Echohawk 2020-01-22 03:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Malthar said: »
This thread is not about axe dps. Its about being banned on the forum and cannibalism. Please reference the original post and the several posts that follow before derailing an important thread.
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2020-01-22 11:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Echohawk said: »
This thread is not about axe dps. Its about being banned on the forum and cannibalism. Please reference the original post and the several posts that follow before derailing an important thread.

What the?!
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2020-01-22 11:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

What the?!

Maneater reference.... cannibalism
[+]
 Shiva.Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2020-01-22 12:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What the?!

Maneater reference.... cannibalism
I know what he was referencing. x.x
btw, BST needs another Hippogryph pet.
[+]
By Ozaii 2020-01-22 14:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually agree. Bst should get a new hippo. Hippos are awesome.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2020-01-22 14:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

How does Guttler perform nowadays? Competes with Dolichenus or not worth the investment (lolRelic)?
By Ozaii 2020-01-22 14:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Onslaughts ftp is apparently very bad. So i dont believe it will compete. Honestly best damage probably comes from main handing aymur off handing magian axe and spamming calamity or mistral at 1k tp.
By Ozaii 2020-01-22 14:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cant post any results though until aymur is finished glowing and ranked at least to level 10.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2020-01-22 17:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Mrkillface said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Meh. There's like maybe 4 posts a day on that site now. That's not a coincidence. That's a business decision.
Half and half, it's Japanese company after all. The FFXI forums have always been dead, anyway, but you can't really talk to/around people who only care about WoW and expect them to give a ***.