Its That Time Of Year Again, Harvest Festival/09.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Its that time of year again, Harvest Festival/09.
Its that time of year again, Harvest Festival/09.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-10-16 19:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

First off, happy festivities to all of you whom enjoy the Halloween season, and merry bah-hum-bug to all of you who don't give a damn. With that aside.

I'll be frank, I love the Harvest Festival, and all the other events that SE puts out, I know for a large group of members its not the hottest stuff, so this may not be the topic for you!

I'm looking for a 100% Compleate link to all the items that will work on the NPC's for the costume effects. I have spent a few hours googleing, and trolling up and down past posts, but it seems no one has ever compiled a list of this nature yet, or too my knowledge.

So, does anyone know/have a list of all the items that can be used?
-or-
Does anyone have a linky to a site that does have a list.

This is the list I have put together (Tested as well) myself.

In random order:
Rollanberry Pie
Cream Puff
Garlic Crackers
Wizard Cookies
Sweet Rice Cake
Melon Pie
Piece Of Bubble Chocolate
Chunck Of Goblin Chocolate
Acorn Cookies
Cinna-Cookies
Apple pies
Ginger Cookies
 Ifrit.Darzander
Server: Ifrit
user: Darzander
By Ifrit.Darzander 2009-10-16 20:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Also,
Coin cookies
Spicy Crackers

NOT bretzels!!! I saw someone bazaaring them along with cookies today, and I bought a couple. They don't work.
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-10-17 01:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Both of thouse are never on AH, guess I should of had a cooking mule by now :p

It seems that any HQ of the items I posted works as well.

Anyone else got anymore food items that work?
 Valefor.Skorion
Server: Valefor
user: Skorion
By Valefor.Skorion 2009-10-17 17:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know which NQ items equipped lead to which HQ item when trading? I've got all 4 nq items, a treat staff and horror head II, I'm trying to get the horror head and treat staff II but don't know what to wear to get them, I've gone through stacks of ginger cookies and garlic cracker with the pumpkin head and received nothing. The wiki states "High-Quality items are obtained by equipping the appropriate Normal-Quality item and then trading sweets to a costumed NPC" but doesn't say if to get the horror head you wear the pumpkin head or pumpkin head II; with it being a random thing with the sweet trading if you aren't wearing the right one you wouldn't know because all you'll get is "Thank you" I got 6 of the items 2 years ago so have no idea what NQ I was wearing when I got the 2 HQ I have(Treat staff and Horror head II)
 Phoenix.Lazuras
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2009-10-17 18:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

ffxicolpedia {you can have this}
 Phoenix.Darkovercast
By Phoenix.Darkovercast 2009-10-18 01:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Skorion said:
Does anyone know which NQ items equipped lead to which HQ item when trading? I've got all 4 nq items, a treat staff and horror head II, I'm trying to get the horror head and treat staff II but don't know what to wear to get them, I've gone through stacks of ginger cookies and garlic cracker with the pumpkin head and received nothing. The wiki states "High-Quality items are obtained by equipping the appropriate Normal-Quality item and then trading sweets to a costumed NPC" but doesn't say if to get the horror head you wear the pumpkin head or pumpkin head II; with it being a random thing with the sweet trading if you aren't wearing the right one you wouldn't know because all you'll get is "Thank you" I got 6 of the items 2 years ago so have no idea what NQ I was wearing when I got the 2 HQ I have(Treat staff and Horror head II)

This Will explain it farrrr better then I can lol, I'm just looking for a full list of all food items that work for costumes so I can make/sell them for some spare gils :3 As I said before, it seems not one person has a full list, so I'm trying to compile one here.