2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Please keep reporting any other concerns you have
Please keep reporting any other concerns you have
First Page 2
By Torzak 2019-12-26 10:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Matsui said:
Finally, there are some small adjustments coming to Domain Invasion based on all the feedback that you’ve given on this month’s large-scale revamp. Please keep reporting any other concerns you have on the forums!

I respectfully ask that you simply post one concern per post and let the rate up function on these forums serve as the meter of the popularity of that concern. Please minimize agreement or disagreement chatter. Please do not rate my post up simply on the merit of the idea of this thread topic, but rather only rate my post up if you agree with my concern below.

One of mine: I want to see a generic All Jobs ambuscade cape. I have 16 ambu capes for RDM alone. If SE gave us an All Jobs cape that does not have the Job Specific Component on it that we can augment and any of our jobs can wear, it would go a long way to helping with our inventory issues.
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2019-12-26 11:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

this probably belongs on the OF
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-12-26 12:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wish they made a wardrobe for each equipment slot...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2019-12-26 12:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Caerda said: »
Shiva.Thorny said: »
this probably belongs on the OF

That would make too much sense to do...

While accurate, cross-posting never hurts to increase traffic. I for one, and know many who feel the same, never mess with or even peruse the OFs.....too much pro-SE suckups and for real discussion I've always found places like BG (back in the day) and here much more than there.

So posting a link on this forum probably does increase traffic over there, and if the OP wanted to accomplish that, what's the harm? Sure is a lot better than our favorite passtime- bitching on here about things that will never change vs using the OF's for a purpose such as this.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2019-12-26 13:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

except he didn't post a link
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Server: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2019-12-26 16:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

How many people are left that can even post on the OF anymore? I mean isn't any post written in English considered a violation of the guidelines for "Use of inappropriate or aggressive language"?
By Draylo 2019-12-26 16:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Most were banned that used to post regularly. I don't know how that Analheim guy hasn't been banned yet.

SE please update BLU, I would like some new spells, new job traits and to be the most powerful ever.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [319 days between previous and next post]
By Torzak 2020-11-09 13:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, since we know it will be read here without it necessarily having to be on the official forums.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-09 14:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I want more apex camps, more card mobs camps, that i can send SR augmented gear to same account
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-11-09 14:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

They rarely pass on or comment on anything we post on the official forums, let alone here.
By Torzak 2020-11-09 15:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

They look at these sites daily. Let's stay on topic.
By Pantafernando 2020-11-09 15:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

They do look, but im sure they look just to narrow down who to ban next, not some brainstorming session
By Draylo 2020-11-09 15:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Have always said that, even when people say discussing things here are useless.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-11-09 15:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

We need to start discussing in japanese to be read, because devs seems to suck at english.
By Torzak 2020-11-09 15:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Torzak said:
Sicycre says that she's seen a lot of things posted on forums and then she subsequently communicated what she saw to the dev team and then it was either implemented or fixed the way the players wanted it fixed. The dev team manpower isn't as high as it used to be, and she knows for sure there's a lot of requests, but things have to go through that priority list first.
By Torzak 2020-11-09 15:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't a place to discuss language preferences, who gets banned next, or whatever else. Stay on topic.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Sevir
Server: Bahamut
user: Rinuko
By Bahamut.Sevir 2020-11-09 15:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Have always said that, even when people say discussing things here are useless.

Exhausting be right all the time, right? :D
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-11-09 16:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Please we need some options to grab all max amount in a prize category in ambuscade menu.

None got the time to do 144 keypresses just to grab all possible alex.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-09 16:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Man does collecting all the rewards on multiple accounts suck huge balls lol.

I guess there is a ambuscade collector lua though
[+]
By Draylo 2020-11-09 16:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Its horrible. Which addon is that
[+]
 Leviathan.Aqeeb
Server: Leviathan
user: Aqeeb
By Leviathan.Aqeeb 2020-11-09 20:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive thought since the porter slips came out, why cant they allow us to have Job slips to store any equipment that job can wear not just R/EX. I also wonder if it would be possible to equip items stored on said slip as long as its in your inventory without ever removing the items from the slip. Then you could carry 22 slips with seemingly infinite space be 22/80 and be able to play all jobs optimally. If you could equip armor stored as KIs it would eliminate the need for wardrobes.
[+]
By Prong 2020-11-10 00:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I would like the blist option adjusted so that it only blocks out messages based on a key word list you create.

Like, having to blist someone in your own LS due to reasons may mean you miss some things they say that are actually game related and perhaps you may want to engage with them about. Just a thought.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-11-10 00:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

*** off lua filters any chat that contains words of your choosing. Filter all the ***you want without having to bother with a blacklist.
By Prong 2020-11-10 00:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
*** off lua filters any chat that contains words of your choosing. Filter all the ***you want without having to bother with a blacklist.

There is an lua called *** off?

Ok wait, maybe I didn't state it clear enough. I want it to block entire conversations if any word I choose appears in their sentence.

I don't want to see, "The other day, I got a message from <blank> and he wanted to <blank><blank> but I said I was too busy, so I just said <blank>." I want the entire comment to not be seen if even one of the words I choose are in it. I don't want to have to put words like, "the" or "me" or w/e in there, those words might be needed for the messages I want to see to make sense. Unless the *** off lua is able to do this.
 Bismarck.Xurion
Server: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-11-10 05:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what FO does iirc.
[+]
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-11-11 01:05:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a concern. My concern is how tf is this considered a "Loud Thud"?

[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-11-11 01:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Skirmish+2 sack, bewitched junk, escha ruaun T2 weapons, reisen HELM gear and Omen midboss crystal unfortunelly all of them are part of Loud Thud drop pool.
First Page 2