Yes, but I forgive you just this one time. :D

Quoting partial comments is fun, no?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-25 14:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, okay, so you're inventing a dumb argument for the sake of having a dumb argument. I'm glad that you believe the sexual assault allegations, though. That's a start.

Btw, the source was a Twitter conversation from an investigative journalist who posted the verbatim Larry King call, and the victim confirmed that it was her mother's voice. You can see the conversation yourself. And before you go down another rabbit hole about Twitter not being an okay source, it is when it's a first hand confirmation from the victim herself.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-25 14:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Uh, okay, so you're inventing a dumb argument for the sake of having a dumb argument. I'm glad that you believe the sexual assault allegations, though. That's a start.

Btw, the source was a Twitter conversation from an investigative journalist who posted the verbatim Larry King call, and the victim confirmed that it was her mother's voice. You can see the conversation yourself. And before you go down another rabbit hole about Twitter not being an okay source, it is when it's a first hand confirmation from the victim herself.

It just seemed odd that you took Chanti to task for sourcing the NYDN, and moments later sourced the Daily Mail...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-25 14:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

If you would keep your whining to one thread it would be much easier to discuss.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-25 14:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If you would keep your whining to one thread it would be much easier to discuss.

I should be more sensitive to your feelings. I know Kireek meant a great deal to you, and I am sorry for your loss.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-25 14:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

I should be more sensitive to your feelings. I know Kireek meant a great deal to you, and I am sorry for your loss.

Coming from the Directx wannabe. But enough of this, there’s an actual topic here, which I was on before your rants started.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-25 14:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This is certainly a tricky road for the GOP to go down, considering how they have treated every single one of the credible claims against their own members. Attack the accusers relentlessly, accuse them lying, threaten them with litigation, try to deny them a platform, and never ever believe them. I doubt we see much from Trump on this topic.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-25 14:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
This is certainly a tricky road for the GOP to go down, considering how they have treated every single one of the credible claims against their own members. Attack the accusers relentlessly, accuse them lying, threaten them with litigation, try to deny them a platform, and never ever believe them. I doubt we see much from Trump on this topic.

You just listed off a bunch of things that Hillary tried to do with Bill’s accusers. I wish it were a party issue, but it’s not. Just a horrible combination of powerful men who get away with legitimate assault and a handful of women who make up crap for attention, all with very few ways to tell which are which.

But hey, you had plenty of chances to pick someone without any history of this crap (including several women who didn’t enable their womanizing husbands) and you chose Groper Cleveland, so you lost the ability to complain this time around.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-25 14:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, it's going to be hard for the GOP, especially Trump, to go down this road.
By Viciouss 2020-04-25 15:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, who is complaining? I'm not overly concerned, especially with Trump and his absolute hatred of women on the other side.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-25 16:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand why Pelosi gets so much hate, she makes so much sense. I would probably vote for her in 2020, and I'm not a democrat.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-25 17:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sense/logic/intelligence is the enemy.

If people were educated they wouldn't put up with the ***.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-25 17:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Like I said, it's going to be hard for the GOP, especially Trump, to go down this road.
That's why PACs were invented.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Sense/logic/intelligence is the enemy.

If people were educated they wouldn't put up with the ***.
Now you understand why the GOP relentlessly cuts funds for education.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-04-25 17:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never not known that, what I don't get is why it's ok. Why everyone is just like meh whatever.

It's totally fine to purposefully make dumber and dumber citizens. And I get that's the only possible way for capitalism to work. So why do we still just allow it to happen. Cause change is scary. It's a non answer.
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60