New Impeachment Scam Thread. Nice People Only.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
New impeachment scam thread. Nice people only.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 10:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fiona Hill today is essentially corroborating everything Sondland said yesterday about the quid pro quo. The "proof" just keeps piling up.
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh this is actual, real breaking news. Netanyahu indicted for fraud and bribery

Notice how it doesn't come from twitter conspiracy theorists?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-21 11:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Fiona Hill today is essentially corroborating everything Sondland said yesterday about the quid pro quo. The "proof" just keeps piling up.

Considering how poorly you've categorized every testimony so far, nobody is taking your word for it. Did she get all her info from her best friend's dog's grandma like everyone from the first couple of days?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet Fiona Hill has been a bad bad girl also...

What about Fiona Apple ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

She looks like she is 12 fone. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Considering how poorly you've categorized every testimony so far, nobody is taking your word for it. Did she get all her info from her best friend's dog's grandma like everyone from the first couple of days?

Oh no, just like Sondland, its eye witness testimony. The only "poor summaries" have come from nausi, but thats normal.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-11-21 11:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

More bad news about Biden/Burisma out today
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/hunter-biden-linked-company-received-130m-in-special-federal-loans-while-joe-biden-was-vp?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Quote:
Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was VP
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-11-21 11:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Your not gonna change any of the local lefties minds here. If they had a big red button that said "Remove Trump" with the known cost being the lives of a few dozens children, they would immediately push it and claim the cost was acceptable.
You're out of your goddamn mind if you really believe that. The irony is that the proverbial button you pressed was to vote for Trump, and has gotten actual innocent children killed.

He's still convinced that these hearings are tantamount to an actual investigation No, this is political theatre is disguise. If the Democrats vote to impeach, it will be based entirely off this hearsay, not some magical evidence that will appear after the public hearings
So, checks and balances = political theater, huh?

The hearings can lead to further subpoenas, requests for documents/etc, and form the basis for indictments (which can extend to people other than the president as well).
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

There too many witnesses too much information for your average person to understand this. I don't even know what the *** is going on...do we have a impeachment inquiry for dummies.

Cause this ***is confusing. It's a *** phone call not the Spanish inquisition!
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
More bad news about Biden/Burisma out today
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/hunter-biden-linked-company-received-130m-in-special-federal-loans-while-joe-biden-was-vp?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

Quote:
Hunter Biden-linked company received $130M in special federal loans while Joe Biden was VP

More completely facts I don't like.
By Nausi 2019-11-21 11:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hearsay isn’t really what the founders had in mind when they built the “checks and balances” parts of the constitution.
By Eboneezer 2019-11-21 11:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sondland took his orders directly from Trump. Its not hearsay, its fact.

Except that Sondland testified that, "it was my impression that Trump would not meet with Zelensky at the White House unless Zelensky publicly declared that he was conducting investigations of the Democrats and Burisma."

That is the complete opposite of getting orders directly from Trump. Any quid was made up in Sondland's head based on who knows what, because it wasn't based on getting orders from ANYONE. Don't believe me? Just listen to the man's testimony. He spells it out for you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Your not gonna change any of the local lefties minds here. If they had a big red button that said "Remove Trump" with the known cost being the lives of a few dozens children, they would immediately push it and claim the cost was acceptable.
You're out of your goddamn mind if you really believe that. The irony is that the proverbial button you pressed was to vote for Trump, and has gotten actual innocent children killed.

Saevel says stupid ***like that all the time, he thinks we are all pedo enablers as well. He is an idiot. And he gets away with it.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Only the government could turn a simple phone call into hours and hours of testimony.

Get to the *** point or get the *** out !
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »

Except that Sondland testified that, "it was my impression that Trump would not meet with Zelensky at the White House unless Zelensky publicly declared that he was conducting investigations of the Democrats and Burisma."

That is the complete opposite of getting orders directly from Trump. Any quid was made up in Sondland's head based on who knows what, because it wasn't based on getting orders from ANYONE. Don't believe me? Just listen to the man's testimony. He spells it out for you.

Oh I see, so you are completely ignoring the May 23rd meeting as well? Thats cool. It doesn't mean anything, but its still cool.

Hill just clearly said Sondland told her and Bolton that he had a deal in place with Mulvaney that if the Ukrainians announced the investigation, they would schedule the WH meeting. Bolton immediately ended the meeting, he had the sense to want nothing to do with this scheme. He needs to testify.

Like I said, the proof just keeps piling up for you guys to do your best to ignore.
By Nausi 2019-11-21 11:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrat witnesses today are actually discrediting Sondland. Making fun of him actually.

Dems still havent moved the ball for anyone but their own rabid base.
By Nausi 2019-11-21 11:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You can provide as much factual evidence as you want, Vuc has his facts I don't like, and the truth be damned.
By Eboneezer 2019-11-21 11:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I see, so you are completely ignoring the May 23rd meeting as well? Thats cool. It doesn't mean anything, but its still cool.

I'm not ignoring anything. Sondland was asked who told him ANYTHING was tied to a meeting or aid being released and his answer was no one. From the day of his testimony back until the day he was born, he testified that NO ONE told him anything was tied to a white house meeting or the release of aid. He stated that it was all his impression and presumptions.

That's what YOU keep ignoring.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing. I think Vic invented it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-21 11:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, that old bit again. Reminds me of the short-lived media blitz just recently about how the U.S. leads the world with the most child detentions... until it was realized that the figures were from 2015 and they immediately retracted the crap out of the stories. So yeah, I guess voting for Obama was a vote for child murder too, and we haven't even mentioned the drone strikes yet.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, that old bit again. Reminds me of the short-lived media blitz just recently about how the U.S. leads the world with the most child detentions... until it was realized that the figures were from 2015 and they immediately retracted the crap out of the stories. So yeah, I guess voting for Obama was a vote for child murder too, and we haven't even mentioned the drone strikes yet.

See Rav you didn't think of the children ! Please think of the children !
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-11-21 11:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrat witnesses today are actually discrediting Sondland. Making fun of him actually.
Sondland repeatedly discredits Sondland, the guy is a wildly unqualified worm and never should have been made an ambassador. He's been trying to save his own ***, but he's likely as deep in this as Rudy.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump literally kills children everyday and we just allow it !

The horror !
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2019-11-21 11:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The difference is I criticize Obama for his terrible decisions like the drone strikes while you guys stand by your guy like he hasn't done anything wrong.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Dems still havent moved the ball for anyone but their own rabid base.

Like I said, the only poor summaries are coming from nausi. Of course, no one is discrediting anything Sondland said yesterday. They are corroborating the scheme.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-11-21 11:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The difference is I criticize Obama for his terrible decisions like the drone strikes while you guys stand by your guy like he hasn't done anything wrong.

If we ever actually did a deep dive on policy in here, you would see more of that from me. As it stands, it's basically just conspiracies (Russia, Ukraine, etc.) and people getting mad at Trump for doing things that Democrats have done and then crying deflection when anyone points it out.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not ignoring anything. Sondland was asked who told him ANYTHING was tied to a meeting or aid being released and his answer was no one. From the day of his testimony back until the day he was born, he testified that NO ONE told him anything was tied to a white house meeting or the release of aid. He stated that it was all his impression and presumptions.

That's what YOU keep ignoring.

No, he only said the foreign aid was what he "presumed" (correctly) was tied to the investigations. He knew the meeting was tied to the investigations because those were his original marching orders. Sondland was not involved in the aid, he said that repeatedly. Thats why no one over here is trying to tie him to it the way you guys are.
By Nausi 2019-11-21 11:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sondland repeatedly discredits Sondland, the guy is a wildly unqualified worm and never should have been made an ambassador. He's been trying to save his own ***, but he's likely as deep in this as Rudy.
Lol, are goalposts moving today? Now Sondland is going to jail too?
By Viciouss 2019-11-21 11:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

No, Sondland is not going to jail nor did anyone discredit him today.
By fonewear 2019-11-21 11:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Discussion of policy...hell we can't even stay on topic !

This topic has already reached it's expiration date.

And they won't stop with the testimony. It's like the OJ Simpson trial.

There such a thing as too much information. And it is easy to get bogged down in the minutiae.

It's a simple phone call. Over analyzing it isn't going to change anyone's mind.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29