Vent your frustrations`
First Page 2
 Asura.Hit
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-13 21:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I was invited to a level 37 sync in the past.. killing colibri in east ron. We arrive and we have a perfectly capable set up, rdm, nin, sam, drg, thf, and cor. We kill and we're doing fine, although our foolish drg and sam are refusing to arrange any kind of Sata setup for the thf because they want to spam their little 150 point ws.

The rdm (party leader) then announces that a pl is otw, and to "just kill".

Okay.. i get it.. its a tp burn, But why invite a ninja (me) and a thf (only other sane person in the party) to a thoughtless tp burn?

/sigh, they were very ignorant and rude to as well, so when the party leader started threatening to replace the thf for asking for a sata setup @ 37, i also asked to be replaced.

the rep arrives and i'm booted w/o so much as a thank you for suffering their ignorance..

Anyway... enough Q.Q (since kungfuhustle is gonna call me an emo anyway) the point of the thread: What do you do to vent when ppl do this kind of thing?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-10-13 21:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Get on 75 RNG and kill all their mobs.

That's what I do.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lazuras
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lazuras 2009-10-13 22:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit said:
What do you do to vent when ppl do this kind of thing?

I kill Lycopodiums, lots and lots of them.
 Asura.Angelita
By Asura.Angelita 2009-10-13 22:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have just left, don't even wait for the replacement.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 22:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit said:
I was invited to a level 37 sync in the past.. killing colibri in east ron. We arrive and we have a perfectly capable set up, rdm, nin, sam, drg, thf, and cor. We kill and we're doing fine, although our foolish drg and sam are refusing to arrange any kind of Sata setup for the thf because they want to spam their little 150 point ws.

The rdm (party leader) then announces that a pl is otw, and to "just kill".

Okay.. i get it.. its a tp burn, But why invite a ninja (me) and a thf (only other sane person in the party) to a thoughtless tp burn?

/sigh, they were very ignorant and rude to as well, so when the party leader started threatening to replace the thf for asking for a sata setup @ 37, i also asked to be replaced.

the rep arrives and i'm booted w/o so much as a thank you for suffering their ignorance..

Anyway... enough Q.Q (since kungfuhustle is gonna call me an emo anyway) the point of the thread: What do you do to vent when ppl do this kind of thing?

masturbate
[+]
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-13 22:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, somehow.. i don't think he's kidding.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-13 22:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Aw, sorry to hear about your bad party. Those just kinda suck. :-(

If it makes you feel any better, I will vent my frustration, too. (Although I really don't have much of anything to be frustrated about.) Midterms! Gah! Not that they are hard, just that I am sick of college and want to graduate now. Also, Wal-mart. >< They have women's leggings in capri length, but not full length. I could technically fit into their children's leggings, they have those in full length. But that's embarrassing, I get so many funny looks wandering around the kids section. ._. But now how am I gonna wear cute dresses and skirts this winter with no cozy warm leggings underneath? Stupid walmart!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 22:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:

If it makes you feel any better, I will vent my frustration, too. (Although I really don't have much of anything to be frustrated about.) Midterms! Gah! Not that they are hard, just that I am sick of college and want to graduate now. Also, Wal-mart. >< They have women's leggings in capri length, but not full length. I could technically fit into their children's leggings, they have those in full length. But that's embarrassing, I get so many funny looks wandering around the kids section. ._. But now how am I gonna wear cute dresses and skirts this winter with no cozy warm leggings underneath? Stupid walmart!

could be worse, you could be one of those airheads that wear female tights with those ugly UG boots, a skirt and a sweater and wonder why people look at you funny.
 Gilgamesh.Clinkclink
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Clinkclink 2009-10-13 22:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Enternius said:

That's what I do.

Fast way to get banned imo.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2009-10-13 22:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Clinkclink said:
Enternius said:

That's what I do.

Not if you throw down the plausible deniability card. Then you're just farming beaks for bonecraft skill ups!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 22:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Zicdeh said:
Clinkclink said:
Enternius said:

That's what I do.

Not if you throw down the plausible deniability card. Then you're just farming beaks for bonecraft skill ups!

or you can just straight out say that you paid the RNG to farm the beaks for scientific purposes
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-13 23:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Liela said:

could be worse, you could be one of those airheads that wear female tights with those ugly UG boots, a skirt and a sweater and wonder why people look at you funny.

xD Ugs are not my friend. Real boots or bust! and only cozy dresses and skirts in the winter, sorry. No flimsy cold ones. I don't like to freeze to death on my way to class.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 23:02:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
Kungfuhustle said:
Liela said:

xD Ugs are not my friend. Real boots or bust! and only cozy dresses and skirts in the winter, sorry. No flimsy cold ones. I don't like to freeze to death on my way to class.

I see girls walking around with those flimsy dresses on and first thought through my head:"She must have a vagsicle down there."

oh yeah, I was serious about masturbation.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-13 23:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Kung ;; your avie makes me sad. She's hurt. I want to fix her ,~_~, so she's not hurt at all ever any more.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 23:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
Kung ;; your avie makes me sad. She's hurt. I want to fix her ,~_~, so she's not hurt at all ever any more.

do you know what "she" is?
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-13 23:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

No, never seen her before. But she's so sad!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 23:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

"She" is a Littler Sister from BioShock.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-13 23:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bioshock? I will have to google that later. In the meantime, I will have to imagine wee small-sized bandaids for her and antiseptic medicine for her cuts and some shepherd's pie or whatever comfort food she likes to make her ok.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-13 23:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Liela said:
Bioshock? I will have to google that later. In the meantime, I will have to imagine wee small-sized bandaids for her and antiseptic medicine for her cuts and some shepherd's pie or whatever comfort food she likes to make her ok.

Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-10-13 23:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

o.o scary!
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-13 23:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hit said:

Anyway... enough Q.Q (since Korpg is gonna call me an emo anyway) the point of the thread: What do you do to vent when ppl do this kind of thing?

Fixed you /emo
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 00:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Hit said:

Anyway... enough Q.Q (since Korpg is gonna call me an emo anyway) the point of the thread: What do you do to vent when ppl do this kind of thing?

Fixed you /emo

lol, okay so you called me emo.. but how do you vent? you missed a part.
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 01:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

p.s. Hell yeah bioshock ftw!! can't wait for the second one.. the first ending was kinda anticlimactic.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-14 07:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the prob? TP burns get the most exp, especially w/ a PL. If you think nin isn't suited, then you're just getting a free ride, enjoy.
 Fairy.Mayeh
user: Mayeh
By Fairy.Mayeh 2009-10-14 09:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
What's the prob? TP burns get the most exp, especially w/ a PL. If you think nin isn't suited, then you're just getting a free ride, enjoy.

Spam shuriken and cap your throwing skill.
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 18:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:

Well you're right of course, but, honestly the whole situation just kinda made me feel dirty, esp when they started picking on the thf. I just kept thinking to myself, these ppl are going to reach 75 in parties like this, without ever learning the most simple of game dynamics, these guys are gonna walk around with an unearned sense of accomplishment.
People like that are the reason more and more of my friends quit everyday.
Does this bother me... yes.
Can i do anything about it? No.
short of quitting myself anyway.
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 19:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

In retrospect i suppose my gaining levels there in the same fashion isn't any better than what they were doing. Honestly i was frustrated because the thf's Sata viper bite was doing @ least 500+ each time, so alone he was out damaging both of the "DD" in one ws, here is how it went down:
Me: You should listen to him guys, He's not saying to not ws, he's just asking that you wait until after the initial sata.

Honestly what part of that provokes hostility and ignorance? It's madness lol.
 Asura.Hit
By Asura.Hit 2009-10-14 19:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

And yes.. i realize it's the next day and i'm still thinking about this, maybe i am emo. i'm gonna go cut myself and listen to my chemical romance.. i'll let you guys know how it goes.
/sarcasm off.
;P
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-15 00:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, the THF could SATA and do 500, but what was the diff between SATA viper and just SA viper, which he still could have done w/o any assistance? Then you have the first voke, who can lose tp in place of the nin until the mob is sata'd off him and the other DD, who now can't ws until SATA is complete in fear of ruining SATA. Now you have SA Viper + potential TP loss vs SATA viper.

Ect ect. In the end in those types of parties, it really isn't worth the extra mile.

Now, if you had a pup in your party, then it is totally worth it. Only way in hell a tank even has half a chance holding hate off an automaton.
First Page 2