Has Anyone Tried..

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Has anyone tried..
Has anyone tried..
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-10-13 18:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

the Player Event Support thing?
https://secure.playonline.com/eventsupport/index.html?polg_loc=en

I think the idea was kinda interesting but I'd assume it's similar to the wait for the Marriages, so has anyone even tried or thought of trying it? Or applied and got accepted/rejected?
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2009-10-13 18:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

We had a linkshell "anniversary" event about a month ago for one of the shells I am in, but the events weren't announced with enough lead-time to be able to put in a formal app to SE (stating locations using their special < pos > tool, type of decoration/text for each interactive item, etc.) so sadly we had to "wing it" without all the fancy items.

But if you were looking for ideas, this was brought up in another forum topic previously...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=4240#169420

...some of the ones I suggested (or rather variations, like a lap around Ulegarand from entrance up to the top and back again, and the "find the moogle"--in this case a taru) were part of the events, even if we couldn't get the Player Event Support app in on time.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2009-10-13 18:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I was actually just wondering if anyone has actually tried it, cause i really haven't seen any random moogles standing around in some random spot. I've held events in the past like walking up Ghelsba as level 1 with no items, and the race to zitah op from sandy at level one with some friends in the past, I was just see curious to know if anyone has actually went through and tried an app