Anniversary Live Concert Featuring Shining Bless

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2019-03-13
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Anniversary Live Concert Featuring Shining Bless
Anniversary Live Concert Featuring Shining Bless
 Asura.Xavierreivax
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xavierr
Posts: 42
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2019-05-16 05:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Anyone have any tips on what to do/how to complete this event?
 Leviathan.Stamos
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Stamos
Posts: 1094
By Leviathan.Stamos 2019-05-16 06:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
What you want to do is /joy Julika until she is five stars, then you want to /clap Vivian until she uses Bad Breath. With the Bad Breath status you will get way more points. After you get the shield, you get Copper Vouchers, Gobbie Keys, Fo Keys, Silver Vouchers etc

After you win the first time, you can go to all three nations for an invitation daily. Seems the easy one will give you an ANNV key. The harder one(and company) is more difficult. I went in on my mule and died. You get multiple ANNV keys on difficult per kill.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
Posts: 5651
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-05-16 06:30:26
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Coffers are bonanza rank 1/2 prizes and confirmed to always give 99. No chance they are in this unless it is a ANNV key reward at an infinitesimal rate.
 Leviathan.Stamos
Offline
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Stamos
Posts: 1094
By Leviathan.Stamos 2019-05-16 06:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh. Not sure what the reward is for the more difficult version then. The easy version is ANNV keys
 Asura.Xavierreivax
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xavierr
Posts: 42
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2019-05-16 08:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The invitations are for the battlefields. The solo one is very easy and provides you with an ANV key. The ....and co. battle is considerably harder. Trying it twice solo with trusts got me 2 deaths. I would recommend you bring a formidable party with you. Everyone in the party will need an invite as well. As far is what drops, I have no idea...yet.
 Bahamut.Agerine
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Agerine
Posts: 364
By Bahamut.Agerine 2019-05-16 08:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply
 
What is this event?
Offline
Posts: 32727
By fonewear 2019-05-16 12:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
So far what I've experienced from the event is you kill tiny morbols and clap / cheer at them. That is about it.


Also you get a tiny morbol costume.
Offline
Posts: 7
By Jarigue 2019-05-16 12:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
You kill tiny morbols untill you get 1107 points. then you get Jody Shield. Then you talk to Mog in town and gives KI for a BCNM that gives AVN key.
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
Posts: 145
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2019-05-16 14:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
/joy Julika to 5 stars /clap vivian to five stars get bad breath on you /cheer Jody to spawn red groupies, kill them for max points it ends when you reach 1120 points. talk to moogle in each town to to get invite to fight naji bastok, kuppi windy excenmille sandy hard mode all 3 three at once
Offline
Posts: 25
By alamihgo 2019-05-16 16:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
While you can use trusts, the "And Co" battlefield is no joke solo. It's about the difficulty of a VD HTMB. NPCs other than Naji are invulnerable to all damage at both Waughroon Shrine and Balga's Dais (figured the featured character would be vulnerable, but whatever). All three are sleepable - AATT landed ES-Sleepga at the start.

Naji uses typical 1-handed sword WS: Flat Blade, Circle Blade, Requiescat, etc. Burning and Savage are particularly painful. Hits about as hard as Tenzen with about as much HP, but also has substantial Regain and counter. Savage Blade > Counter will put you down quick.

Kupipi casts Holy. Landed for ~1500.

Excenmille presumably has spear WS and PLD spells. The most I got out of him was Flash before he went to sleep.

Oh, I should note I didn't actually manage to clear it. Got Naji to 70% and got busted when sleep wore off. : D
[+]
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Papesse
Posts: 291
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2019-05-16 23:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Harder version of the fight:
Kupipi's spells have stronger effects than normal. Regen III restores 1% HP/tick, Stoneskin absorbs several thousand of dmg, Cure/aga for over 17k, etc. Casts Barsleepra and Bar-element spells but unsure if they give an immunity or something to their group. She can waste time with Erase.
Naji can counter.
Excenmille is immune to physical damage it seems but takes good damage from magic.
They have about 90~130k HP each, Regain, access to their 1hour (Bene, Might Strikes, Invincible), are susceptible to Stun, Silence, Dispel and Sleep (dark based at least).

Wasn't really difficult to solo on my SMN but I saw a 3.8k Flash Nova on Ramuh and a 3k Penta Thrust on August so they shouldn't be underestimated. Each enemy drops 2 ANV keys, no title.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
Posts: 4083
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-05-17 03:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I guess they can easily be tanked by a properly geared tank, then.
Offline
Posts: 632
By Nyarlko 2019-05-17 12:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply
 
@Papesse Were those keys personal loot or loot pool drops?
 Carbuncle.Papesse
Offline
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Papesse
Posts: 291
By Carbuncle.Papesse 2019-05-17 16:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The keys are normal drops off of the mobs you fight, not a personnal loot.
No special reward after beating the 3 "and co" BCNMs. I haven't noticed any difference between the zones outside of the mobs's placement and the opening dialogue.
 Asura.Aeonova
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
Posts: 164
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-05-17 17:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Edit: The following a quick little guide I whipped up for people just wanting the shield/shirt.

I am aware, at this time, of no +1 variants, titles, or rewards from the battlefield versus the trusts individually or w/ all 3 at the same time other than the gobbiekeys that can be turned in for basically anything from junk to awesome loot. Don't let that discourage you if you want to plug away at multiple attempts for fun and gobbiekeys. If you find any reward I didn't list, please let me know. Thanks.
 Asura.Aeonova
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
Posts: 164
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-05-17 17:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Part 1: The "Concert".

First: Remove Echo Drops from your inventory bag if you use the Windower plugin that automatically uses Echo Drops on you when silenced as it's basically a waste.

Begin by speaking with a Moogle at the following locations:
South San d'Oria: (I-8)
Bastok Markets: (F-8)
Windurst Waters (North map): (F-9)

They will give you:
1. A permanent key item: Tentacle Touching Ticket

2. Jody Shirt. I put this on for the duration of everything I did during the event because that's normally how SquareEnix likes things.




The moogle will offer to warp (or you could walk) to the outdoor area where the event takes place. Choose to have the moogle warp you because we're lazy.

Speak with the nearby moogle to get a "conflict" level cap status to be able to engage with the event monsters. Level cap is 30. At no time was I in any danger of dying at all. The 3 NMs can't be killed and shouldn't kill you. (It is possible, in theory, one could use Extremely Bad Breath which is a 1-hit KO move, but I never saw it so it's likely not something these will do to you).

Make and use the following three macros to reduce chat spam and for ease:

1. /joy motion <t> and spam it on Julika first.
2. /clap motion <t> and spam it on Vivian second to take on Bad Breath multiple status debuffs.
3. /cheer motion <t> and use it on Jody.

Slaughter all tiny malboros with priority being red ones. After around 2 minutes, your debuffs from Bad Breath should wear and you'll notice you're getting lower points. Repeat the macros motions above until you get Bad Breath'd again and get back to killing the tiny Malboros. Get 1120+ points and it automatically exits you from the "conflict" status you get from moogle. Return to outdoor moogle that gave you conflict status to get a Rare/Ex Jody Shield.





The Jody Shield's "Jody's Meet and Greet" enchantment sends you to E-11 Wajaom Woodlands where Jaded Jody's spawn is. Party like it's 2008!

Return to the city moogle that gave you the initial KI and warped you & they will give you a KI to enter a battlefield with the 3 nation's initial trust NPCs. I went to Excenmille's battle field at Horlias Peak, but replace Excenmille and Horlias Peak with the Bastok/Windy version if you're doing the event in those nations. At the burning circle, you have the option of dealing with 1. Excenmille or 2. Excenmille and Co. I picked Excenmille. Easy-PZ fight at item level 119. He used Invincible. Quick fight. I got a key that I took to the daily gobbiebox gobbie. I got a Bonecraft Kit 5 for my efforts.

Yeah... good looking red shield for lockstyle with White Mage's White and Red AF color scheme, but that's about it.



If anyone else finds any other items of value or wants to contribute... yep. That about wraps this one up. For more information about the high tier battlefield with 3x Trust enemies, see the above posts in this thread as they will tell you more than I am willing to test out. Once I read that there was no unique reward or title, I pretty much nope'd out of attempting it.

Edit: Somewhere along the way, 3 Morbol Latte items were added to my inventory, but I didn't notice where or when. They give you a costume enchantment of a Malboro. I think tiny, regular golden eye, red eyed, or red malboro. Perhaps the purple malboro, but I'm not wasting time trying to get costume items.

+
++
+++
++
+

Part 2: Does SE even realize what they're doing?

So back when you first spoke with the initial Moogle in the city for your Tentacle Touching Ticket KI and Jody Shirt, you probably noticed a Treasure Coffer next to the moogle. Be sure to hit that up for some limited time items and, more importantly, 4 trusts. Aldo, Fablinix, Moogle, and Kupofried. There is no limit on how many items you can take from this coffer so load up on anything you don't already own. They can be stored on Moogle Porter Slips or with the event item storage NPC.

Here is where it gets weird and perhaps you can greatly benefit from their mistake and/or oversight. I'm writing this on the 17th and the event has been up for about a day. However, they are also having yet another event starting on Sunday, May 19th at 8 AM.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/17050/detail.html

Upon login, you will obtain an item. The item you get depends on if you already have an item in your inventory (or in the case of the trust or mount; if you've learned those already).

Here is where it gets weird. If you go to the Treasure Coffer next to the concert moogle, you can get 3 or the 4 items they will check against and there is another moogle in town (use widescan; they're at the bottom) that will read off some statistics about your character, in addition to giving you the option of choosing two items from a list of 6.

First off, use the coffer to obtain the Red Crab mount, Kupofried trust Cipher, and Vana'clock (these are Ex so you could get more than one clock if you wanted). Also get at least one Echad Ring from the statistic moogle. Now, each week, during the duration of the event, when the game sends you new items after the weekly conquest tally, you'll get the secondary items instead of the initial items.

For example, this sunday, since you should have picked up an Echad Ring due to their supreme usefulness, your initial gift from the Adventurer Gratitude Campaign will be a Red Mog Pell instead of an Echad Ring. What can you do with a Red Mog Pell? Glad you asked.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mog_Pell_%28Red%29

I would suggest using it on Mellidopt Wings x6. These can be exchanged with Lorissa via the ??? at (I-10) in Yorcia Weald. You can use these to obtain all sorts of Alluvion Skirmish weapons and armor and due to the random nature of Alluvion Skirmish gear drops, this could save you lots of attempts at getting specific drops. These pieces still have their use due to some very powerful augments that can be put on them. Anyhoo, what you do with your Red Mog Pell is up to you, but this is the route I would suggest.



Since this is one of the rare times when Echad Rings are available, I thought I'd take the opportunity to describe kind of an exploit you can use (that many people already know about). This isn't the kind of exploit that will get you banned or anything. It's just neat. Exploit may be the wrong term.

Echad Rings can be sent to characters on the same Playonline Account so if you get some echad rings with your mules/alts, you can ship them to your main. Due to their Rare/Ex tag, you can't have more than one on you at any time, but the ones that are in your delivery box don't count against this rule. In fact, you can get up to two items from the statistic moogle right now so you could pick up one echad ring, ship it to an alt or yourself and go back to the statistic moogle to get a second.

What can you do with multiple Echad Rings? Use a charge and then ship the depleted ring to yourself via the delivery box and take out a fresh one that is waiting in said Delivery box. Out in the field, you can use up your initial charge and then have a fresh ring charge right there! By the time you use up both charges, you'll probably be needing to change camps or at least resummon trust, so pop a Warp Ring and repeat w/ as many Echad Rings as you have. I have cycled up to 9 on the same character before. It's flippin' great and with the double/triple exp/cp campaign going on right now, ring charges last for double the bonus exp listed on the band (60,000 instead of 30,000 for example).

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.
[+]
 Bismarck.Indigla
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Indigla
Posts: 152
By Bismarck.Indigla 2019-05-18 00:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Just a testimonial that the Shining Bless "and co." BCNM is solo-able by RDM/NIN. I cleared the fight 2 and 2/3 times today (underestimated Kupipi 2nd run and she smashed me with Hexa Strike one shotting me in enfeeb gear). 1st run setup I used Qultada, Ygnas, Yoran, Ulmia, Joachim with trust level up quest done and a dragon hatchling cheer in effect. 2nd and 3rd swapped AAEV in for Qultada, she has about 3200HP from the Trust campaign and is mostly pretty durable. Reraise and fighting outside of the arena is recommended too if you feel there's a chance of wiping.

Started by saboteur sleeping Naji, then swinging at Excenmille, then spend as many Sleep casts as needed to sleep Kupipi (blink can interfere, trying to maintain shadows just in case). After that it's just a matter of wearing Excenmille down with enspell damage since he's physical immune (Crocea 25/25 helps a lot here, but even without I would imagine it just takes couple mins longer to kill him). Remember to silence and dispel any shell buff. All 3 are very easy to enfeeb, so things like para, blind, slow, and maybe addle (lower elemental ws accuracy?) can aide in the survivability of your tank.

Next I tried going after Naji, his elemental WS were hitting hard enough to put me in the red from 2343HP, so about 500 or lower, in 50% DT gear with Miso Ramen +1 up so take care with him. He killed AAEV the 2nd run somehow, but she survived the 3rd run fine when I prioritized him last instead. Sanguine blade spam to keep hate low, but still keep in DT just in case he turns to you. Shadows help with all of these for insurance.

For Kupipi she might have enhanced magic but if you can get silence on her it makes her much less of a threat. Just really maintain shadows and DT still in case she decides to hexa you or shining strike you. They're all pretty similar once silenced/dispelled/enfeebed. Keep shadows up (or be durable enough for the damage), HP full, and just beat them down normally while staying turtled up when needed til you're comfortable.

One strange thing I noticed on my last run for Bastok where Naji is in the center is that sleeping him first from max distance only Excenmille linked, but Kupipi didn't. Might make it possible to agro them one at a time somehow or 2/3 of them or something to make it easier?

Would be interested if anyone has solo'd in other ways so I can tell friends and everyone can get some nice #ANV keys. Some ideas that seem good are using August instead for better hate control like Papesse did. Maybe use AATT for sleepga and Ovjang for silence? Might try on THF tomorrow to see how it goes.

Also AAEV is part meeble:
[+]
Offline
Posts: 25
By alamihgo 2019-05-18 13:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Indigla said: »
One strange thing I noticed on my last run for Bastok where Naji is in the center is that sleeping him first from max distance only Excenmille linked, but Kupipi didn't. Might make it possible to agro them one at a time somehow or 2/3 of them or something to make it easier?
Noticed this in Horlais Peak as well. Kupipi's link logic appears borked if only she and Excenmille remain.

Managed to solo on COR/NIN with reraisers. AAEV, Yoran, Arciela I, Joachim, AATT. SAM roll + Tact roll.

- Melee engage Naji to trigger trusts and quickly recast shadows to avoid getting blasted by Holy.
- AATT Sleepga Kupipi & Excenmille, then pull back from arena
- Spam Wildfire on Naji to keep enmity low while AAEV tanks

Once Naji is dead, try to control Excenmille with Light Shot while you work on Kupipi the same way as Naji. Try to push her into using Benediction. Excenmille will eventually resist sleep and gut AAEV. Once tank goes down, accept your death and reraise safely in the path to the battlefield. At this point, you can re-summon the same lineup minus AATT - I used Star Sibyl instead.

- Pull Excenmille with a ranged attack. Kupipi will not link.
- Excenmille takes no physical damage, so you will rely entirely on Quick Draw and Tactician's Roll for TP.
- Leaden Salute until Excenmille croaks.
- Move on to Kupipi.

Since every target drops 2 keys, defeating even one target makes the attempt worthwhile over the solo battlefield.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 384
By tyalangan 2019-05-18 19:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply
 
From what I’m gathering during this concert I will have to get 1100~ points with all my characters individually if I want to attempt the Hard battlefield?
 Bismarck.Indigla
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Indigla
Posts: 152
By Bismarck.Indigla 2019-05-18 20:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yes, since they'll all need to get the KI for entry which unlocks after getting the points.
Offline
Posts: 32727
By fonewear 2019-05-19 07:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Aeonova said: »
Part 1: The "Concert".

First: Remove Echo Drops from your inventory bag if you use the Windower plugin that automatically uses Echo Drops on you when silenced as it's basically a waste.

Begin by speaking with a Moogle at the following locations:
South San d'Oria: (I-8)
Bastok Markets: (F-8)
Windurst Waters (North map): (F-9)

They will give you:
1. A permanent key item: Tentacle Touching Ticket

2. Jody Shirt. I put this on for the duration of everything I did during the event because that's normally how SquareEnix likes things.




The moogle will offer to warp (or you could walk) to the outdoor area where the event takes place. Choose to have the moogle warp you because we're lazy.

Speak with the nearby moogle to get a "conflict" level cap status to be able to engage with the event monsters. Level cap is 30. At no time was I in any danger of dying at all. The 3 NMs can't be killed and shouldn't kill you. (It is possible, in theory, one could use Extremely Bad Breath which is a 1-hit KO move, but I never saw it so it's likely not something these will do to you).

Make and use the following three macros to reduce chat spam and for ease:

1. /joy motion <t> and spam it on Julika first.
2. /clap motion <t> and spam it on Vivian second to take on Bad Breath multiple status debuffs.
3. /cheer motion <t> and use it on Jody.

Slaughter all tiny malboros with priority being red ones. After around 2 minutes, your debuffs from Bad Breath should wear and you'll notice you're getting lower points. Repeat the macros motions above until you get Bad Breath'd again and get back to killing the tiny Malboros. Get 1120+ points and it automatically exits you from the "conflict" status you get from moogle. Return to outdoor moogle that gave you conflict status to get a Rare/Ex Jody Shield.





The Jody Shield's "Jody's Meet and Greet" enchantment sends you to E-11 Wajaom Woodlands where Jaded Jody's spawn is. Party like it's 2008!

Return to the city moogle that gave you the initial KI and warped you & they will give you a KI to enter a battlefield with the 3 nation's initial trust NPCs. I went to Excenmille's battle field at Horlias Peak, but replace Excenmille and Horlias Peak with the Bastok/Windy version if you're doing the event in those nations. At the burning circle, you have the option of dealing with 1. Excenmille or 2. Excenmille and Co. I picked Excenmille. Easy-PZ fight at item level 119. He used Invincible. Quick fight. I got a key that I took to the daily gobbiebox gobbie. I got a Bonecraft Kit 5 for my efforts.

Yeah... good looking red shield for lockstyle with White Mage's White and Red AF color scheme, but that's about it.



If anyone else finds any other items of value or wants to contribute... yep. That about wraps this one up. For more information about the high tier battlefield with 3x Trust enemies, see the above posts in this thread as they will tell you more than I am willing to test out. Once I read that there was no unique reward or title, I pretty much nope'd out of attempting it.

Edit: Somewhere along the way, 3 Morbol Latte items were added to my inventory, but I didn't notice where or when. They give you a costume enchantment of a Malboro. I think tiny, regular golden eye, red eyed, or red malboro. Perhaps the purple malboro, but I'm not wasting time trying to get costume items.

+
++
+++
++
+

Part 2: Does SE even realize what they're doing?

So back when you first spoke with the initial Moogle in the city for your Tentacle Touching Ticket KI and Jody Shirt, you probably noticed a Treasure Coffer next to the moogle. Be sure to hit that up for some limited time items and, more importantly, 4 trusts. Aldo, Fablinix, Moogle, and Kupofried. There is no limit on how many items you can take from this coffer so load up on anything you don't already own. They can be stored on Moogle Porter Slips or with the event item storage NPC.

Here is where it gets weird and perhaps you can greatly benefit from their mistake and/or oversight. I'm writing this on the 17th and the event has been up for about a day. However, they are also having yet another event starting on Sunday, May 19th at 8 AM.

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/17050/detail.html

Upon login, you will obtain an item. The item you get depends on if you already have an item in your inventory (or in the case of the trust or mount; if you've learned those already).

Here is where it gets weird. If you go to the Treasure Coffer next to the concert moogle, you can get 3 or the 4 items they will check against and there is another moogle in town (use widescan; they're at the bottom) that will read off some statistics about your character, in addition to giving you the option of choosing two items from a list of 6.

First off, use the coffer to obtain the Red Crab mount, Kupofried trust Cipher, and Vana'clock (these are Ex so you could get more than one clock if you wanted). Also get at least one Echad Ring from the statistic moogle. Now, each week, during the duration of the event, when the game sends you new items after the weekly conquest tally, you'll get the secondary items instead of the initial items.

For example, this sunday, since you should have picked up an Echad Ring due to their supreme usefulness, your initial gift from the Adventurer Gratitude Campaign will be a Red Mog Pell instead of an Echad Ring. What can you do with a Red Mog Pell? Glad you asked.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Mog_Pell_%28Red%29

I would suggest using it on Mellidopt Wings x6. These can be exchanged with Lorissa via the ??? at (I-10) in Yorcia Weald. You can use these to obtain all sorts of Alluvion Skirmish weapons and armor and due to the random nature of Alluvion Skirmish gear drops, this could save you lots of attempts at getting specific drops. These pieces still have their use due to some very powerful augments that can be put on them. Anyhoo, what you do with your Red Mog Pell is up to you, but this is the route I would suggest.



Since this is one of the rare times when Echad Rings are available, I thought I'd take the opportunity to describe kind of an exploit you can use (that many people already know about). This isn't the kind of exploit that will get you banned or anything. It's just neat. Exploit may be the wrong term.

Echad Rings can be sent to characters on the same Playonline Account so if you get some echad rings with your mules/alts, you can ship them to your main. Due to their Rare/Ex tag, you can't have more than one on you at any time, but the ones that are in your delivery box don't count against this rule. In fact, you can get up to two items from the statistic moogle right now so you could pick up one echad ring, ship it to an alt or yourself and go back to the statistic moogle to get a second.

What can you do with multiple Echad Rings? Use a charge and then ship the depleted ring to yourself via the delivery box and take out a fresh one that is waiting in said Delivery box. Out in the field, you can use up your initial charge and then have a fresh ring charge right there! By the time you use up both charges, you'll probably be needing to change camps or at least resummon trust, so pop a Warp Ring and repeat w/ as many Echad Rings as you have. I have cycled up to 9 on the same character before. It's flippin' great and with the double/triple exp/cp campaign going on right now, ring charges last for double the bonus exp listed on the band (60,000 instead of 30,000 for example).

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.


"Hi Billy Mays here you did a great job summarizing the event...and if you act now I'll throw in an additional Jody Shield (just pay separate shipping and handling)".
 Bahamut.Wesleydimble
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
Posts: 3
By Bahamut.Wesleydimble 2019-05-19 08:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Hi, just wanted to add that ninja can also handle this BCNM with trusts. Between a tank trust, magic evasion gear and migawari, deaths are acceptably few after a little practice.
 Sylph.Brahmsz
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Khronos
Posts: 286
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2019-05-19 10:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Thanks for posting this! I completely forgot about the mog pell campaign and nearly missed out on getting some for my mules. Cheers.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
Posts: 164
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-05-20 16:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
fonewear said: »
"Hi Billy Mays here you did a great job summarizing the event.
Sylph.Brahmsz said: »
Thanks for posting this! I completely forgot about the mog pell campaign and nearly missed out on getting some for my mules. Cheers.

Glad to help. I've actually worked on several of the event guides for ffxiclopedia. Since the events basically get copy-pasted every year, they're still relevant, but this one is all-new. I don't really know how to edit bg-wiki though so never tried, but this event guide here seems to be helping enough people.

I used the translate function and didn't find +1 versions of the event rewards, so with the other people posting about the fights and me posting a guide on the EZPZ-to-get shield and body piece, I guess that about wraps this one up.

On a sad note, I got red mog pells on every character except my main because I forgot to send him an Echad Ring.

Offline
Posts: 291
By Tarage 2019-05-25 02:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Carbuncle.Papesse said: »
Harder version of the fight:
Kupipi's spells have stronger effects than normal. Regen III restores 1% HP/tick, Stoneskin absorbs several thousand of dmg, Cure/aga for over 17k, etc. Casts Barsleepra and Bar-element spells but unsure if they give an immunity or something to their group. She can waste time with Erase.
Naji can counter.
Excenmille is immune to physical damage it seems but takes good damage from magic.
They have about 90~130k HP each, Regain, access to their 1hour (Bene, Might Strikes, Invincible), are susceptible to Stun, Silence, Dispel and Sleep (dark based at least).

Wasn't really difficult to solo on my SMN but I saw a 3.8k Flash Nova on Ramuh and a 3k Penta Thrust on August so they shouldn't be underestimated. Each enemy drops 2 ANV keys, no title.

I would love to hear what trusts you used...
Log in to post.