New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » The 44th Vana'diel Digest
The 44th Vana'diel Digest
By emiledge 2019-03-15 07:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello. It is Matsui.
Thank you very much for reading “The 44th Lottery Vana Deal”.

This time, we also broadcasted before
the version upgrade and delivered mainly the commentary of the version upgrade in March.

We have compiled the contents of
the
broadcast for those who did not see the broadcast or who would like to check the broadcast content again .

Below are the broadcast items of this time.
Let's go! Version upgrade
Fujito's big single word (/ shout)

Let's go! Version Upgrade
( 00:02:07 )
This is a section to explain items that you would like to particularly mention from the version upgrade information of March.
Battle content " Ambascade "
( 00:02:21 )
introduced a new opponent.
The first appearance is "Hippoglyph", and the reprint is "Tonberry".

As it was a battle where Ambassade in February fights with 6 Hektoises, this time it was made to fight with 1 hippoglyph.
If there is one enemy, I adjust it carefully so as not to be defeated in one condition with all firepower.
Since the hippoglyph had the image of "wind", I tried to improve the avoidance by the technique of "airy shield".
This hides the weak point "weak to ranged attacks", but if a certain condition is met, the effect of "Airy Shield" can be erased for a while.
In addition, the moment the enemy uses a particular skill is also a weakness.
If I attack with such a chance with great firepower, I think it would be easy to defeat.
Please try to find out how to beat cool more efficiently.

( 00:05:24 )
And finally, the final enhancement of the Ambascade weapon is implemented.
Weapon names and graphics have changed, as well as unique performance and effects.
In the video, we showed the appearance and performance of the five tigers (one-handed sword) and Zoanon (two-handed ax).
By the way, the performance called "Regain up according to the two swords effect" of Goto Rei is "earned with two swords effect +1 per TP + 1" (displayed only at the main weapon).
On the other hand, Zoanon's "magic damage up according to TP" performance is "magic damage + 100 at TP 3000", and it is always effective if TP is maintained.

It is an enhancement method to be worried about, but first, the new item "Abdalls Matter" is necessary.
Please tell other necessary items from Tarutaru (Gorpa-Masorpa) of Maura.

Also, all Ambassade weapons, including existing ones and grips, can be deposited.
If you are making multiple weapons, please use it.

Job Adjustment
( 00:13:07 ) The
March version upgrade adds a new attachment to the tricker .
In addition to the effect of the weapon D value increase "Magni Prag", "Alcano clutch" of magic damage increase, "True site" which can aim
at remote damage increase with wind attribute, etc. are added, and higher version of the existing attachment is also added You
Also, the added attachment can basically be purchased at the shop, but it is also possible to create a composite.

( 00:16:49 )
In addition to adjusting the attribute value of the existing attachment, it has been changed so that the load on the attribute is applied instead of the consumption of some attachments' maneuvers.
There are also changes in the attachment combinations and how you fight, so please check the details with videos and version upgrade information.

Fujito's big single word (/ shout)
( 00:19:49 )

→ March 2019 Login Campaign
( 00:20:10 ) The
main item is the " Prisch II". The "Prisch statue" already existed, but I was to make II by the strong hope of the person in charge.

→ Item get support campaign
( 00: 21: 03 )
We carry out a campaign with a lot of content related to item get such as assault and adrine dial.

( 00:25:03 ) I mentioned at
the end of the program, but from the next fiscal year, we will develop and operate from a long-term perspective with an eye on the 20th anniversary.
In that sense, there may be a "preparation period" in which the version upgrade is a little lighter, but
after that, I think we will be able to deliver content that will surprise you.

( 00:34:20 ) In
addition, we plan to renovate the installer and configuration in May, making it easy to understand installation and adjustment.
It will be an environment where it will be easy for new players and of course, return players to play, so
I hope you can encourage your friends and acquaintances to play.

We will keep up with "Final Fantasy XI" from now on, so thank you in advance.
Let's meet again.
(Ten)
By emiledge 2019-03-15 08:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I mentioned at
the end of the program, but from the next fiscal year, we will develop and operate from a long-term perspective with an eye on the 20th anniversary.
In that sense, there may be a "preparation period" in which the version upgrade is a little lighter, but

This dude thinks people going to stick around for three years without any new content and just the monthly swap of Amb, he is crazy. I can't speak for anyone else but I know I won't be. At least give is empty +2 +3 Armor upgrades!
By fonewear 2019-03-15 09:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well seeing that the monthly upgrades are pretty light as it is. To me it is not that much of a difference.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-03-15 09:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

emiledge said: »
On the other hand, Zoanon's "magic damage up according to TP" performance is "magic damage + 100 at TP 3000", and it is always effective if TP is maintained.

I don't understand this translation at all. I assume it's referring to Lycurgos, but the listed Description is based on HP, not TP. Not sure what "if TP is maintained" is supposed to mean, or if it's a mis-translation.
By emiledge 2019-03-15 10:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want the Abby empty armor reforged. It's my favorite gear in the game and I hope I won't have to wait 3 years to get it or maybe they scraped it altogether.
 Cerberus.Logical
Server: Cerberus
user: cronix
By Cerberus.Logical 2019-03-15 10:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The 44th Annual Vana'diel Digest

Quote:
44th Annual Digest

Quote:
44th Annual

"I wasn't playing back in '75 at launch but players this decade just don't understand what it was like back then! Gilsellers and disco hits everywhere!"

Someone around here may be unfamiliar with how calendar metrics work.
By fonewear 2019-03-15 10:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want the Abby empty armor reforged. It's my favorite gear in the game and I hope I won't have to wait 3 years to get it or maybe they scraped it altogether.

3 years if you are lucky...the wording of preparation period to me...seems like they will drag their feet as long as possible on "new content"

The sad part to me is that the expectations of this game are so low people are willing to put up with minimum effort on the development side.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-03-15 10:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

3 years if you are lucky...the wording of preparation period to me...seems like they will drag their feet as long as possible on "new content"

The sad part to me is that the expectations of this game are so low people are willing to put up with minimum effort on the development side.

The addicition is so deep seated they will put up with sub-par meth for years if there's a chance at super meth for one update.
[+]
By emiledge 2019-03-15 10:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Logical I updated the title of this post so now you can stfu! I only copied and pasted everything from the Google translation into English even the title.
By Pechvarry 2019-03-15 11:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

I don't understand this translation at all. I assume it's referring to Lycurgos, but the listed Description is based on HP, not TP. Not sure what "if TP is maintained" is supposed to mean, or if it's a mis-translation.

It's talking about Xoanon (which is spelled there as Zoanon), the staff. The typo would be where, a few lines up, he referred to Zoanon as the great axe.
[+]
By Marootsoobootsu 2019-03-15 14:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I mentioned at

This dude thinks people going to stick around for three years without any new content and just the monthly swap of Amb, he is crazy. I can't speak for anyone else but I know I won't be. At least give is empty +2 +3 Armor upgrades!

Light updates =/= no updates. We already know a new combat event is planned for later this year.

Stop the WORLD IS ENDING panic bull-crap.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
Server: Asura
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-03-15 14:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

ZOMG SQUARE IS GOING TO DELETE MY PIXELS
[+]
By fonewear 2019-03-15 14:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm waiting for the "my dad works at SE" and I know for a fact that something is coming soon.