Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » VeniVidiVici Linkshell (EU) recruiting
VeniVidiVici Linkshell (EU) recruiting
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Asura.Radamantis
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-02-28 13:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

VeniVidiVici is a European end-game linkshell on the Asura server.

Our events are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9pm CET/CEST.
Attendance is mandatory if you are online.

Events are Omen, Dynamis Wave 3 & Aeonic clears.
Occasionaly Vagary, incursion or geas fete farm runs can be done if ppl are intressted in such events.

Recruitment is open for a couple of experienced players with a little Job variation.

For more recruitment information, pls PM me here or check out our Website vvvls.com.

Thank you.
[+]
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-03-02 07:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

up.
 Asura.Xathe
user: aukmoo
By Asura.Xathe 2019-03-04 13:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.
 Asura.Tarubutzi
user: Tarubutzi
By Asura.Tarubutzi 2019-03-05 12:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Join us !
They say its fun...

[+]
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-03-07 07:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking!
[+]
 Asura.Xathe
user: aukmoo
By Asura.Xathe 2019-03-10 19:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

My Caladbolg is much bigger than yours.
[+]
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-03-12 18:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiivaa
user: Shiivaa
By Asura.Shiivaa 2019-03-18 04:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Somehow the EU playerbase is shrinking slowly.
For that reason we are opening recruitment for VVV again.

We are mostly looking for the following jobs;
GEO (900 Skill)
BRD(4song & Ghorn)
WHM

If you have any other jobs which are geared and rdy for endgame will be considered as bonus.

If your interested and want more information's, check vvvls.com or pop on our Discord channel.(link on the website)
You can also seek IG for a Sack-holder or PM someone here.

Cheers
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-03-25 18:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Up
 Asura.Kiouki
user: fenya
By Asura.Kiouki 2019-04-02 02:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think that the EU playerbase is shrinking. I see the problem in the job requirements. Every LS wants Idris GEO, Yag WHM or 4 song BRD. There are so many more jobs that can do stuff, even low man if geared and played properly, but these jobs get rejected most of the time.

My boyfriend is master PUP and master BLU, i am master SMN, BST, WAR. He is working on RUN, BRD, COR, SCH, i am working on GEO and BLU but we cannot get into any LS, sadly.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-02 05:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem or reason this happens is because many groups have people who can't be replaced. For example, if your group has an amazing DD who just destroys everyone else, you want them as main dps and that results in people needing to play support.

I have a similar issue and it's totally understandable. My ls doesn't have a lot of tanks and none of them have the experience I do, so I'm basically tank 99% of the time. And I do find it that the same people are playing support which is unfortunate.

This does cause problems because it's good to rotate and experiment with people, but sometimes it's either not worth the rotation of people or people are scared of it incase of a wipe because of that change.
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
Server: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-04-02 06:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiraj said: »
The problem or reason this happens is because many groups have people who can't be replaced. For example, if your group has an amazing DD who just destroys everyone else, you want them as main dps and that results in people needing to play support.

I have a similar issue and it's totally understandable. My ls doesn't have a lot of tanks and none of them have the experience I do, so I'm basically tank 99% of the time. And I do find it that the same people are playing support which is unfortunate.

This does cause problems because it's good to rotate and experiment with people, but sometimes it's either not worth the rotation of people or people are scared of it incase of a wipe because of that change.

100%% this^.

Having the same people play the same jobs forever also causes them to grow bored / tired of the game. They need to be allowed to mix it up every now and again.

I see this happen most often with Idris Geos, and Lagsh Whms as they're 'high demand'. And then such people eventually learn to hate their job.
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-02 07:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I see this happen most often with Idris Geos, and Lagsh Whms as they're 'high demand'. And then such people eventually learn to hate their job.

I completely agree with this. It's happened to me, my friends and many others. We all play one job so much and people always depend on us for that job it makes you lose your will to play it and increases your desire to play other stuff.
[+]
 Asura.Kiouki
user: fenya
By Asura.Kiouki 2019-04-02 08:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The other issue with "this job with this equip only" is that ppl actually have to have BIS BEFORE they actually get to play the content with other ppl in a LS :(

And yeah i totally agree.. Ppl should be able to rotate jobs or stuff gets boring pretty fast.
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-04-09 14:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree Kiouki
 Asura.Shiivaa
By Asura.Shiivaa 2019-04-10 06:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kiouki said: »
I see the problem in the job requirements. Every LS wants Idris GEO, Yag WHM or 4 song BRD. There are so many more jobs that can do stuff, even low man if geared and played properly, but these jobs get rejected most of the time.

Not Every LS wants you to have Yagrush or Idris. But if you want to do Endgame stuff like Helms or Dynamis wave 3, you need to be able to pull your own weight and be geared properly.

Obviously its a big advantage to have usefull REMA's but its not a must. Not in our LS at least.
Ive seen many many noobs wearing a Nirvana or Idris... Its been always Skill > REMA and always will be.

We are looking for people who like to play their job(s) and know how to play them and understand the essential mechanics of the game.

Everything else can be archived w a good group.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-04-10 07:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Extra bump for these guys, they're an alright group.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-10 08:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kiouki said: »
I don't think that the EU playerbase is shrinking. I see the problem in the job requirements. Every LS wants Idris GEO, Yag WHM or 4 song BRD. There are so many more jobs that can do stuff, even low man if geared and played properly, but these jobs get rejected most of the time.

My boyfriend is master PUP and master BLU, i am master SMN, BST, WAR. He is working on RUN, BRD, COR, SCH, i am working on GEO and BLU but we cannot get into any LS, sadly.
My PLD isn't even mastered and I only had Priwen when we first cleared Bastok Wave 3. Sure I was taking more damage than I am now but it didn't prevent us from doing what we did after.

If I can give an advice, focus on one job, make it viable (this is the key word) and try to find smart people who will give you your chance.
At the end of the day, what matters isn't really what your equipment is, but rather what you can do and what jobs you have.

That's the only thing you can't avoid, having the "right" jobs.
 Asura.Yso
By Asura.Yso 2019-04-10 13:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Idris GEO, Epeo RUN, Bravura/Chango/Ragnarok++ WAR, Phantom roll+8/DP/Fomalhaut/Naegling++COR. Willing to gear other jobs too.
[+]
 Asura.Shiivaa
By Asura.Shiivaa 2019-04-11 01:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yso said: »
Got Idris GEO, Epeo RUN, Bravura/Chango/Ragnarok++ WAR, Phantom roll+8/DP/Fomalhaut/Naegling++COR. Willing to gear other jobs too.

Hi Yso,
Once your online try look for one of our LS Sackholders to get your Pearl.
By the meantime pls read about our Rules on vvvls.com and see if they work for you and create an Forum account.
Ill unlock you *** soon i see it.

l8ers ^^
 Asura.Yso
By Asura.Yso 2019-04-11 02:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiivaa said: »

Hi Yso,
By the meantime pls read about our Rules on vvvls.com and see if they work for you and create an Forum account.

l8ers ^^

Checked it out last night. Looks good :)
[+]
 Asura.Shiivaa
By Asura.Shiivaa 2019-04-11 02:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiivaa said: »

Hi Yso,

l8ers ^^

Checked it out last night. Looks good :)

Awsome :D
/welcome to VVV! /cheer
Some1 is trading your your pearl as soon your online.
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-04-11 02:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome!
[+]
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-04-20 14:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump
 Asura.Radamantis
By Asura.Radamantis 2019-05-07 01:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Update:

Most spots got filled, however we keep recruitment open for a couple of experienced players with at least 1 Mage/Support and 1 Melee/Tank Job to add a little more flexibility.

For more informations please PM me here or apply directly on our website. >> vvvls.com <<
 Asura.Tarubutzi
user: Tarubutzi
By Asura.Tarubutzi 2019-05-13 05:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

EXTRA BUMP!

[+]
 Asura.Tafari
user: tafari