GAIN MONEY NERF!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » GAIN MONEY NERF!
GAIN MONEY NERF!
By Taint 2018-12-28 07:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Masunasu said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Taint said: »
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
I need to get in on this 200-300mil a week thing >_>

But i dont wanna maintain 6+ alts

Its about 50mil a week per account being Casual about it. More accounts working together can get more.

Takes about 10min per character to dump. (sparks, accolades, zoning)

How?

I think he's being excessive.

10min to dump is valid/a high estimate. Enough open source addons for sparks, Pchan shared something for prize powder (or you could easily write your own with rudimentary understanding of menu packets). For selling, there's sellnpc which can be found with a google search, and modified to be much faster, or Bellhop plugin for Ashita will dump all sales instantly. Again, with the mindset of "this is for sparks/accolades only" a novice programmer can easily create a lot of personal things that will be equally or more efficient than open source tools, given that they are making it solely for one purpose.

So for 50m/char for one week, I assume you're leaving at capped accolades, which should give you at best 600k in sparks (unless I'm unaware of something?), so 1.6m per dump, 31.25 dumps total. Across 3 windows, that's 10.4 dumps per day, or 2.6 dumps per hour. Personally I end up around 30min for accolades cap + 5min to dump, including mob-related ROE and crystals from Reisin. This lines up with what Eiryl mentioned for himself (12 hours/(35min/60min/hour))*1.6mil * 6 characters = 197mil. So for a single character it's more around 32m a week. It scales great with multiple characters, which is becoming more common place, but I wouldn't call that an exploit (you could just as easily have 5 friends join you and commit all their money to you, if you feel the upgrade justified the effort, like an Idris.)

Sorry to confuse anyone. I was talking about total dumps/gil a week. Not just during gain. Thats why I said casual. I'mm also off work Wednesday and Sunday which helps.

I get 4-5 dumps during gain for 1.6ish mil each per account. I also dump during Magic Damage kill and beast kills using various RoE to speed up my capping.

10min is right on for me. I’ve literally timed it for my wife.