Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for casual LS and friends
Looking for casual LS and friends
By Teimoli 2018-11-21 10:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I just recently started playing again with the free login campaign and transfer to Asura from Bahamut. I'm looking for a casual LS and some new friends to do events and CP. I main DRK but I'm debating on switching that over to WAR or SAM. I'm also working on gearing up my DNC. I'm currently playing Fallout 76 a lot hence the need for casual. Send message on here or a tell if you see me in game(same name).
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-11-21 12:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Best of luck to you, but it was a mistake to mention that you are casual af. Most linkshells, even returning player linkshells, look for at least active players as there is a calculated investment of time vs reward. So why get to know someone you never see?

I'd recommend just yelling in town or using the linkshell NPCs to get a shell.
 Odin.Kealoha
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-11-21 12:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Senaki to a certain extent (say what? Lol). However, you are on Asura so PUGs there are a dime a dozen so you shouldn’t have a problem playing casually with pick ups.
By Teimoli 2018-11-21 12:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's understandable. I'm not expecting too much since I am playing casually. It's just always more enjoyable having a set of people to play with rather than pugging everything. Eventually, I'll get back into it regularly.