Forum » FFXI » General » Error: USC-1104
Error: USC-1104
 Asura.Chefm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2009-10-07 23:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

"You cannont purchase a Content ID. Please try again after checking the following:

*Make sure the payment information is vaild. To ensure this re-enter and update your payment details even if they have not altered."

*Make sure your PlayOnline ID and Content ID have not been cancelled and reactivate if necessary."

Now this is been going on for a WEEK. I have done every step MULT. times. I have even called my Creidt Card and SE and they say it's eachothers faults.

PLEASE help havent been able to get on for week and it's starting to bug.
[+]
 Asura.Subzorro
user: Tuxedo
By Asura.Subzorro 2009-10-07 23:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Money usually required to continue. Are your credit cards any good?
[+]
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-10-07 23:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like your CC info went bad. If I'm understanding you to say that you have re-entered the CC information, then all you should need to do is reactivate your IDs.
Yet from what you wrote it sounds like you're attempting to purchase new Content IDs, instead of reactivating old ones..

User submitted image

On the image above, you'll see I have highlighted "Update Payment Information". If you've not updated your CC info since you lost access to your account, start there and reenter it, even if its the same.

If you've already done that step, go to the "Reactivate Content ID" option, and if you can't fix it from that, you're going to have to post more information such as what all you've actually attempted to do for a fix, besides wasting your time with your CC Company and SE's tech support.
[+]
 Asura.Chefm
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2009-10-08 00:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

After that we got this:
Error: UCS-60257
"The server is busy or you have entered incorrect information."

"Please note the following points and try again.

"-Please Check whether your card is valid."
"-Please Check your card number.""

Now keep in mind we have been doing this for the past week and i think our Card info is correct.
 Fairy.Raikan
Server: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-10-08 00:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well if its been a week, that would put you square into SE's (punlewl) billing cycle.

The problem is likely with the card, so lets just do this step by step. First thing you'd want to check is the expiration date. If everything is in order there, look at your bank charges online, if SE did indeed charge you for the month of October, you get to call them back and rant to the poor chap that answers you.

If the expiration date is in order and there is no charge, you likely had a lack of funds in the account at the time of the draft.
When you spoke with your card company, did they say that they had rejected charges received around Sept 29th-October 2nd? (If you were using a debit card through your bank you'll likely get a notice in the mail about this, along with the banks charge for rejecting SE's bill)
Do you have a different card you can try? Remember that it has to be registered with the VerifiedbyVisa/SecureCode before you can use it.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-10-08 18:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Raikan said:
Remember that it has to be registered with the VerifiedbyVisa/SecureCode before you can use it.

This is the new thing they implemented:
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news16615.shtml
 Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru 2009-10-08 18:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye said:
Raikan said:
Remember that it has to be registered with the VerifiedbyVisa/SecureCode before you can use it.

This is the new thing they implemented:
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news16615.shtml

I can verify that this is exactly your problem. Same thing was happening to me. Went out and bought a PS2, HDD and new game just so I could make my monthly payments :/

Visa Verified isn't needed on consoles. Cards without Visa Verified services will just return an error upon payment when using a PC.