Looking For Help With Sarama.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Looking for help with Sarama.
Looking for help with Sarama.
 Lakshmi.Macrom
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Madcrom
By Lakshmi.Macrom 2018-08-29 01:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all, returning player looking for anyone willing to help withvSarama. My play times are terrible for this time of year as i can only get on overnight. But figured id ask. Thanks in advance!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-08-29 11:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Firstly, wait until the upcoming Unity Concord event starts, as you will get 2x coffers.

The layout i've found to work best for Sarama is: Geo, Cor, Whm, Blu, Blu, Brd OR Run.

Idris Geo (Geo-Fraility, Indi-Torpor, Entrust-Fade [Or Fury] {Idris isn't needed, but it makes the fight faster}
Cor (STP + Hunter's Roll [Or Chaos, based on the ACC of DD]).
Whm (Empy legs are needed due to curaga spam)
Blu, Blu (Periodically rotate on mighty guard; don't need to be the best of geared, but need at least a TP + Ws set [If possible, have Blus time CDC to SC]).
Run OR Brd {Tank kinda sucks since he loses enmity with almost every single JA lol; Run will be there to reduce Fire dmg with JAs and do damage; Brd would do mostly defense buffs, and then attack/haste songs with left over songs as needed.}

And then additionally everyone needs multiple Remedies since he spams paralyze and the Whm will be too busy healing to deal with it; but the geo can assist with paralyzna as needed.
 Lakshmi.Macrom
Server: Lakshmi
user: Madcrom
By Lakshmi.Macrom 2018-08-29 17:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Still have yet to get colada as well, not many people on when i and i dont like logging on and trying to ask for help first thing haha.