Random Politics & Religion #34

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 133 134 135

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-27 11:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

She doesn’t remember if here was a camera in the room when she was polygraphed but she remembers it was kavanaugh 100%.
By Nausi 2018-09-27 11:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Ford says she only told her therapist and husband about her trauma, now it seems she also told a bunch of people on a beach?

Maybe she cant remember thise details, but 35 years ago she’s certain of Kavanaugh.

You forget mundane details fast but you can remember major events forever.

I wouldn't be able to remember what I ate last week, hell sometimes yesterday, but I perfectly remembers things that happened years ago.
(The fact she can’t remember means its true)

The absolute state of the left.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi, stop flailing, it's sad.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ford says she only told her therapist and husband about her trauma, now it seems she also told a bunch of people on a beach?

Maybe she cant remember thise details, but 35 years ago she’s certain of Kavanaugh.

I wouldn't be able to remember what I ate last week, hell sometimes yesterday, but I perfectly remembers things that happened years ago.
I don't remember what I ate or IF I ate today. >.>
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-27 12:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Trauma tends to stand out in the ole' memory banks. oppressively for some people, hence the whole PTSD thing.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-27 12:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people are better at remembering mundane things. I am guilty of holding someone else to my apparent apparent higher standard.
By Nausi 2018-09-27 12:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ford doesn’t even seem to know of all the accomodations the committee offered to her in the last week? Is she involved in this process beyond “it was kavanaugh”.

Thats not looking good for her.
By Nausi 2018-09-27 12:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

But youd have us belive you remember something from 35 years ago?

You’re sad.
By Nausi 2018-09-27 12:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

This woman has a list of degrees.

She is acting like she’s incapable of even understanding the reasoning behind these questions.

Is she loaded up on xanax?
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

But youd have us belive you remember something from 35 years ago?

You’re sad.
I'm 29, so if you believe I remember something from 35 years ago, well, I don't know what to say to you but I'm not the one testifying. I do remember things from when I was 4, I remember being 16 and asking a girl out very...very awkwardly.

That said, I also remember being a *** idiot in high school but not on the scale of what Kavanaugh is being accused of.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

This woman has a list of degrees.

She is acting like she’s incapable of even understanding the reasoning behind these questions.

Is she loaded up on xanax?
I admit I did find it amusing that she didn't know what exculpatory meant.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

On the above, everyone does dumb ***in high school, do I give a flying *** that Kavanaugh drank himself stupid when he was 17? No, no I do not.

This should be all about the sexual assault allegations, the "he used to drink!" is only a small factor of the bigger picture. No one should give a damn THAT he drank, it's what he did or didn't do when he drank.

I have seen people become very different people when they drink, there's also a difference between beer drunk and whiskey drunk.

EDIT: I say this because I saw people talking about him being a heavy drinker in high school. Forgot to add this to the post.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

EDIT:

Cheating.
I forgot I'm the only one who can do that...
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-27 12:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

This should be all about the sexual assault allegations, the "he used to drink!" is only a small factor of the bigger picture. No one should give a damn THAT he drank, it's what he did or didn't do when he drank.
I would agree, however it is part of the character both sides would have to focus on. If one side picks on the accusers character image, then yes kava-whats it's character should as well. The stupid drinking is minor, unless he says he's never done it, and lots of people say that he did drink a lot.
By Nausi 2018-09-27 12:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This story isnt believeable BECAUSE she does not remember how she got home. She doesn’t know any details as to how she got away, just that she did.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-27 12:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-27 12:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm WAY older than Dr. Ford. I remember traumatic things that happened in my teens. I have to think hard to place the year, I might be able to place the month, I can place the time of day.

And there was nothing near as traumatic as an attempted rape.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 12:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The most unbelievable thing I've heard is that her attorney doesn't intend to be paid.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-27 13:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ford only remembers details that implacate Kavanaugh. Nothing else. She’s got two houses, but doesn’t know how her lawyers are getting paid? Doesn’t remember any details about what her lawyers are doing.

Meanwhile we have 3 sworn (under perjury) statements from people whom Ford says were there that deny anything like this EVER happened, incluDing a statement form HER friend.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-27 13:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The most unbelievable thing I've heard is that her attorney doesn't intend to be paid.
Well of course they will he paid. Its a democrat operation. Thats the whole point.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-27 13:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw, if you want aluminum foil on the cheap, I suggest Dollar Tree, you can get AT LEAST two hats out of a $1.00 roll.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-27 13:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Per Ford, Feinstein is the one who put her in touch with the lawyers.

Thats the point, this whole thing is 5% Ford, and 95% democrat op. Thats why she doesn’t remember anything but the details that implicate Kavanaugh.
By Nausi 2018-09-27 13:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna, your analytical skils are a dim candel compared to mine. You’re ready made dismissals only reinforce your incapacity for critical thinking here.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-09-27 13:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It is a really sad state here and I realize I am guilty of it too.

Right side: He didn't do it, shes lying and cannot state facts.

Left side: Kav did it 100% and he's guilty beyond belief.

None of us know or will probably ever know if this actually happened or not. People automatically pick a side that agrees to their politics, I am guilty as well. I think her story has to many holes in it. You live 6.8 miles from area where this party was but have no idea how you got there or home. You place 4 people there one of which is her good friend and all say this didn't happen or they weren't there.

We can only base our assumptions on what we hear and both sides are hearing different things. So, to the

left: stop! You have no idea if he did it or not. 0 proof.

Right: stop! We have no idea if he did it or not. 0 proof.

I do not know if he did it or not I just look at her story as I would anyone's. If your witnesses you named say no...I gotta look at facts.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-09-27 13:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I mean. Democratic fundraiser emails already going out slamming republicans for attacking a rape victims and victims of sexual assault.

1.) she did not get raped.

2.) what kind of scumbag politicizes something like this for a fund raiser?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-27 13:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
This is what I mean. Democratic fundraiser emails already going out slamming republicans for attacking a rape victims and victims of sexual assault.

1.) she did not get raped.

2.) what kind of scumbag politicizes something like this for a fund raiser?
Thats who leftists are!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 129 130 131 ... 133 134 135