Random Politics & Religion #34

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 133 134 135
By Nausi 2018-09-21 10:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Unredacted docs will show how the obama doj tried to gain trump campaign strategies through the use of the FISA application.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 10:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Zerowone said: »
I like how you guys pretend you aren’t what you are when called out on it. You guys should give up gaslighting if you want actual dialogue.

I also like how you guys talk about “statutes of limitations” apply in the case of Kavanaugh after the three of you were all about Bill Cosby being brought to justice for his actions in the 80s.

Two things. One, you're making stuff up. We weren't "all about" anything having to do with Cosby. Two, Cosby wasn't "brought to justice" for anything that was beyond the statute of limitations, nor should he have been. The statutes are usually there for a good reason.
There are no statutes of limitations on sexual assault in Maryland you dunce. Let alone damn near every state.

You and Nausi were so on that the “lefty Cosby is getting his” and “this is just another example of how leftist media figures are fake scions of social morality” *** so just shut the *** up with your denials.

Only two people buying your ***are your echo chamber circle jerk buddies Nausi and Saevel. Nobody else cares but then two.
By Viciouss 2018-09-21 10:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Unredacted docs will show how the obama doj tried to gain trump campaign strategies through the use of the FISA application.

Hahaha, I love your conspiracies!
By Viciouss 2018-09-21 10:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how you guys pretend you aren’t what you are when called out on it. You guys should give up gaslighting if you want actual dialogue.

I also like how you guys talk about “statutes of limitations” apply in the case of Kavanaugh after the three of you were all about Bill Cosby being brought to justice for his actions in the 80s.

We weren't "all about" anything having to do with Cosby. Two, Cosby wasn't "brought to justice" for anything that was beyond the statute of limitations, nor should he have been. The statutes are usually there for a good reason.

Yeah, you were. Nausi was trolling hard on it, just like every topic, you would be ok if you disassociated with his wild conspiracies.

Also, after the Catholic church fiasco, the Larry Nassar case, the BIll Cosby case, the Jerry Sandusky case, states have already said they are looking at amending statute of limitations laws for sex offenders. I guess people are actually tired of these guys getting away with hundreds of offenses.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 10:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

you're making stuff up

I'm looking forward to watching his confession and apology when he's brought before the feminist tribunal to answer for his crimes of oppression against women as a member of the misogynistic patriarchy....

"Those women are as much the misogynist patriarchy as are the men that they defend" -first comment
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-21 10:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Two things. One, you're making stuff up. We weren't "all about" anything having to do with Cosby. Two, Cosby wasn't "brought to justice" for anything that was beyond the statute of limitations, nor should he have been. The statutes are usually there for a good reason.
There are no statutes of limitations on sexual assault in Maryland you dunce. Let alone damn near every state.

You and Nausi were so on that the “lefty Cosby is getting his” and “this is just another example of how leftist media figures are fake scions of social morality” *** so just shut the *** up with your denials.

Only two people buying your ***are your echo chamber circle jerk buddies Nausi and Saevel. Nobody else cares but then two.

How about you actually quote me, "you dunce", because you're absolutely full of crap as usual.

Beyond that, let me quote a Time article here:

Quote:
While about 50 women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them in incidents dating back to the 1960s, the case for which Cosby will now stand trial is the only one that has led to criminal charges.

That’s because the statute of limitations — essentially a legal expiration date — for accusations of sexual assault varies across states, and it has already lapsed for most of the allegations against Cosby. In Pennsylvania — where the criminal charges against Cosby were brought — the statute of limitations for rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse is 12 years. Many states have have a statute of limitations of 10 years or less.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 10:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
they are looking at amending statute of limitations laws for sex offenders.

yeah that will fix everything... >.> nothing instantly stops a sex offender in his or her tracks like a thorough statute amending....

we'll just write a law that eradicates human nature... why didn't anyone think of this before!?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 10:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The defense of Kavanaugh has nohing to do with the statute of limitations.

There is no evidence anything ever happened. Libs deflect into statute because they cannot provide any evidence and would rather argue he strawman that you think rape is ok as long as it happened ages ago.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-21 11:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

We weren't "all about" anything having to do with Cosby. Two, Cosby wasn't "brought to justice" for anything that was beyond the statute of limitations, nor should he have been. The statutes are usually there for a good reason.

Yeah, you were. Nausi was trolling hard on it, just like every topic, you would be ok if you disassociated with his wild conspiracies.

Also, after the Catholic church fiasco, the Larry Nassar case, the BIll Cosby case, the Jerry Sandusky case, states have already said they are looking at amending statute of limitations laws for sex offenders. I guess people are actually tired of these guys getting away with hundreds of offenses.
What’s a pederast Donny shut the *** up Vic.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 12:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
shut the *** up Vic.

I wonder how much time he spends hating nausi every day...

Cerberus.The Prophet Pleebonius said: »
You have yet to present anything remotely resembling a fact.

I resemble this remark...

I also wonder if “'Nothing is true—all is permitted.' Last words Hassan Sabbah. The Old Man of the Mountain quoted from 'The Master of the Assassins' by Betty Bouthoul.” are there any facts?

is there anything that is indisputable?
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
they are looking at amending statute of limitations laws for sex offenders.

yeah that will fix everything... >.> nothing instantly stops a sex offender in his or her tracks like a thorough statute amending....

we'll just write a law that eradicates human nature... why didn't anyone think of this before!?

We tried that back with Temperance Movement. It didn’t work out so well. Ironically folks around today trying to force their religious morality on us today via drug prohibition and protesting the baking gay wedding cakes. Anti-capitalists guised as conservatives can eat a bowl of fat ***.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I resemble this remark...

I also wonder if “'Nothing is true—all is permitted.' Last words Hassan Sabbah. The Old Man of the Mountain quoted from 'The Master of the Assassins' by Betty Bouthoul.” are there any facts?

is there anything that is indisputable?

Get that Ubisoft ***outta here this is a Squarenix block.

Also Bayek and Arno > Ezio and Altair.
Connor was a naive Bambi but was savage as ***.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Hahaha, I love your conspiracies!

Especially in light of Trump in today’s news

“Oh ***I’m walking that declassification request back, I didn’t read it till now, not good for me and my narrative” dance.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you actually quote me, "you dunce", because you're absolutely full of crap as usual.

Quote:
While about 50 women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them in incidents dating back to the 1960s, the case for which Cosby will now stand trial is the only one that has led to criminal charges.

That’s because the statute of limitations — essentially a legal expiration date — for accusations of sexual assault varies across states, and it has already lapsed for most of the allegations against Cosby. In Pennsylvania — where the criminal charges against Cosby were brought — the statute of limitations for rape, sexual assault or sexual abuse is 12 years. Many states have have a statute of limitations of 10 years or less.

We’re talking about your Kavanaugh *** riding antics “dunce-o”. ***went down in Maryland. No statute of limitations on sexual assault.

If you want a statute and of limitations on sexual assault and rape then you probably got some rapey and “assaulty” skeletons in your closet.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 13:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
shut the *** up Vic.

I wonder how much time he spends hating nausi every day...
Not nearly as much as he could. But probably twice as much as he should.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-21 13:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rosenstein has been accused of plotting to wear a wire when meeting with the president to collect gossip in pursuit of a 25th amendment strategy against him.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 13:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

ubi what now?

I only know that quote from William S. Burroughs... dead city radio IIRC...

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Also this why I know youre not a statistician in real life.

You think an times article is empirical, when it comes to laws.
Did you even go to college where’d you get your degree? Weber Online , BYU home school?

These are empirical cause at least there referencing the penal code:

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20Resource%20Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

https://www.rainn.org/state-state-guide-statutes-limitations

Your lies catch you up on your own ***, son.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ubi what now?

I only know that quote from William S. Burroughs... dead city radio IIRC...

It’s also the the main ideology of “Assassin’s Creed” series published Ubisoft. You should crawl out of your rye whiskey cave and play it sometime.
By Nausi 2018-09-21 13:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Rosenstein has been accused of plotting to wear a wire when meeting with the president to collect gossip in pursuit of a 25th amendment strategy against him.

But it's fake because the source is anonymous and there is no evidence. riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
I thought all accusers need to be taken seriously? Isn’t that the way you think justice is supposed to work?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 13:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s also the the main ideology of “Assassin’s Creed” series published Ubisoft. You should crawl out of your rye whiskey cave and play it sometime.

*** that! I still have GTA V new in the box because I got it as a gift after FFXI...
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

But it's fake because the source is anonymous and there is no evidence. riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?
I thought all accusers need to be taken seriously? Isn’t that the way you think justice is supposed to work?

So then why are you hating on this professor chick?

That’s the point. This ***is not a hard concept unlike you know...hand grenades or dinosaurs or garbage trucks or earthquakes, Jonathan Brandis in drag etc.
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

*** that! I still have GTA V new in the box because I got it as a gift after FFXI...

That’s a good one you’ve been missing these last 5yrs. The character Trevor played by Steve Ogg would appeal to your inner child.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-21 13:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how you think your opinion of other people matters to them or anyone else.... Please never stop being a self righteous arrogant dipshit. We wouldn't be able to recognize you if dropped the holier than thou moral superiority act.
Yah now if they could only stop being superior and comparing us to dogs since we can hear a whistle...
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-21 13:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not a trial, Kavanaugh is not being charged with any crime. Statute of limitations does not apply here.
For whom? Canada's statues of limitations?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 13:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
comparing us to dogs

idk he may be on to something....

folks

I pretty sure "folks" is dog whistle for "***"
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-09-21 13:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
comparing us to dogs

idk he may be on to something....

folks

I pretty sure "folks" is dog whistle for "***"

That’s a hot take there Mr.Folks. I like it. I think I’ll name my sons puppy that too.
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 133 134 135